UAB looking pretty good....I'm pulling for you vyom!
Uab ml +575
Collapse
X
-
Drew0585SBR Sharp
- 12-29-09
- 440
#36Comment -
romoneySBR MVP
- 02-12-09
- 3581
#37I almost tailed you on the ML....dammit...i took the points!! Go UAB!Comment -
Grits n' GravyRestricted User
- 06-10-10
- 13024
#38I hope you cash the ml, but I'm sure you got a shit load more + the points. Hoping like hell UAB doesn't melt down in final 15 minutes as I got a quarter strap on them +17 with a local here.
If UAB wins you should get jj's p.o.t.m. award. Even if it is tarnished and likely eaten by last month's winner.Comment -
pavyracerSBR Aristocracy
- 04-12-07
- 83138
#39Nice pick. Has the at 1H but it looks like they are cruising now.Comment -
No coincidencesSBR Aristocracy
- 01-18-10
- 76300
#40At some point, you'll start paying attention to what some of us are trying to get through your thick skull.Originally posted by brahmabull117you're betting on a team that lost by 39 points at home to tulane
'nuf saidComment -
#41Apparently they did get a defense. Regardless of the outcome nice call here.Comment -
TwoWaysSBR Posting Legend
- 03-24-10
- 13145
#42UAB deserves to win this game. It actually wouldn't be a nailbiter except for those redzone turnovers.Comment -
All Day 8SBR High Roller
- 03-25-11
- 189
#43CongratsComment -
No coincidencesSBR Aristocracy
- 01-18-10
- 76300
#44This is a hell of a hit.
I took the +17 for 5U, but no way in hell would I have the balls to play the ML.
Nice hit buddy.
Comment -
kgindySBR Wise Guy
- 01-19-10
- 590
#45As usual your haters are nowhere to be found.Comment -
GlitchSBR Posting Legend
- 07-08-09
- 11795
#46wow what an ending. nice pick.Comment -
iceminers26SBR Posting Legend- 10-13-08
- 15600
#47excellent callComment -
Grits n' GravyRestricted User
- 06-10-10
- 13024
#48Congrats! Can't believe brahmabull was wrong
.
Comment -
nocturnal012SBR Wise Guy
- 09-25-11
- 893
#49great call man! was about to take uab plus the points on my parlay but chickened out in the last second
Comment -
uhuhahahSBR Wise Guy- 10-06-09
- 588
#50My lucky 50 bucks on UAB ML...hahahaha...
one more to go...

UAB ML + over + TEX ML + under....
Let go TEX.....
who hooo...

Comment -
spladle08SBR MVP
- 09-21-11
- 1488
#51Nice win $$$Comment -
sportfanSBR Posting Legend
- 12-22-09
- 10112
#52nice call ! congrats
Comment -
Quickbuck?SBR High Roller- 08-30-10
- 222
#53Damn! Nice call. I hope Brahmabull posts in this thread again. I could use a good laugh.
Comment -
blackeyeshamusSBR Hall of Famer
- 02-19-11
- 6632
#54congratulations, sir!Originally posted by vyomguyI think UAB has a good chance to win this game straight up. Putting small change on UAB ML. Good Luck.
Comment -
asdfghasdfghSBR Sharp
- 01-27-11
- 359
#55Very nice. Was that a parlay?Originally posted by uhuhahahMy lucky 50 bucks on UAB ML...hahahaha...
one more to go...

UAB ML + over + TEX ML + under....
Let go TEX.....
who hooo...


Great pick here on the UAB ML vyomguy. I was sweating the end of this game because I teased the total to UNDER 53 along with Arizona +3. Hope you put a boatload of cash on UAB plus the points.Comment -
Quickbuck?SBR High Roller- 08-30-10
- 222
#56Did you parlay these? If soOriginally posted by uhuhahahMy lucky 50 bucks on UAB ML...hahahaha... one more to go...
UAB ML + over + TEX ML + under.... Let go TEX.....
who hooo...


Comment -
jaeguyoonSBR Wise Guy
- 09-27-11
- 992
#57Wow what a hit! Congrats!!!Comment -
lakerboySBR Aristocracy
- 04-02-09
- 94704
#58
Comment -
uhuhahahSBR Wise Guy- 10-06-09
- 588
#59YAYYYYYYYYYYYYY


what a lucky night.......$$$$$$$
Comment -
Jimb0311SBR Sharp
- 11-27-10
- 481
#60Nice hit bro!
Comment -
ShogunRuaSBR MVP
- 12-23-09
- 4668
#61well done
Comment -
AdamL2424SBR MVP
- 08-24-08
- 1175
#62Very nice hit man!!!Comment -
ShortstopBARRELED IN @ SBR!
- 01-02-09
- 27281
#63Now that's a great fukkin' hit!
Cheers to you, vyomguy!
Comment -
SlickRick1382SBR MVP
- 10-15-11
- 3838
#64Great call bro.Originally posted by vyomguyI think UAB has a good chance to win this game straight up. Putting small change on UAB ML. Good Luck.
I wish I had seen this before. I definitely would of tossed 50-100 on them had I seen this. Didn't know enough about UAB so I bypassed the game all together ...Comment -
mlbSBR Posting Legend
- 12-04-09
- 10509
#65Originally posted by No coincidencesAt some point, you'll start paying attention to what some of us are trying to get through your thick skull.
Comment -
hawleySBR Posting Legend
- 05-10-10
- 14270
#66Sick call
The second you had Brah on the other side this had a great shot.Comment -
edawgSBR MVP
- 07-09-11
- 2866
#67You the man
Comment -
InTheDrinkSBR Posting Legend
- 11-23-09
- 23983
#68
does bramanbull ever post anything that shows any intelligence?
Congrats vyomguy and all tailers
Comment -
opie1988SBR Posting Legend
- 09-12-10
- 23429
#69VY!!
MY MAN!!
Comment -
t-wizzleBARRELED IN @ SBR!
- 12-18-09
- 38099
#70Great call here man.Comment
Search
Collapse
Top-Rated US Sportsbooks
Collapse
#1 BetMGM
4.8/5 BetMGM Bonus Code
#2 FanDuel
4.8/5 FanDuel Promo Code
#3 Caesars
4.8/5 Caesars Promo Code
#4 DraftKings
4.7/5 DraftKings Promo Code
#5 Fanatics
#6 bet365
4.7/5 bet365 Bonus Code
#7 Hard Rock
4.1/5 Hard Rock Bet Promo Code
#8 BetRivers
4.1/5 BetRivers Bonus Code
