Maybe he missed it the 7 times they talked about it on MNF.
Comment
neverstoppers23
SBR Hall of Famer
11-26-09
6302
#5
Llloyd has great hands, but he is slow. I think he would work great in a west coast system like the browns, surprised they didn't go after him more. What is more shocking to me at least is they dropped sims-walker, i thought he was at the very least a decent wr, with a lot of upside. I see him finding a job soon with some-one, i still think in the right situation the guy could be a valuable player to a team.
Comment
daimoshokage
SBR Hall of Famer
02-07-11
8935
#6
Brandon Lloyd > Mike Sims-Walker.. No Contest!
Comment
neverstoppers23
SBR Hall of Famer
11-26-09
6302
#7
Originally posted by daimoshokage
Better than begging for an Ipad2..
Comment
neverstoppers23
SBR Hall of Famer
11-26-09
6302
#8
Originally posted by daimoshokage
Brandon Lloyd > Mike Sims-Walker.. No Contest!
Never said MSW was better then Lloyd i think Lloyd quite possibly have the best hands in the NFL, if he had any speed at all he would be a great WR. but he is not really a down the field threat, like i think Bradford needs. He will go over the middle to get the ball sure. But they have a pretty good in Kendricks to do that. I kind of like the move, i don't think its a game changer by any means for Bradford. It will help STL, but I think its missing the point of what they actually need.