I'm moving to TEXAS!

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • BIGDAY
    SBR Aristocracy
    • 02-17-10
    • 48249

    #1
    I'm moving to TEXAS!
    I'm sick of MN sports.

    I'm starting to like the state of Texas.

    Rangers/Mavs/Longhorns/Cowboys... One of them always in the mix.
  • BuckeyeT
    SBR Wise Guy
    • 03-14-11
    • 591

    #2
    2 words before your move there.............. Tony Romo
    Comment
    • itchypickle
      SBR Posting Legend
      • 11-05-09
      • 21452

      #3
      Don't forget the Texans and an undefeated Houston Cougs and a decent TCU frogs....A & M going to the best conference in the universe...
      Comment
      • TEXAS MICKEY
        SBR MVP
        • 11-14-10
        • 1398

        #4
        C'mon down.......pretty women, great BB'Q, cold beer too.
        Comment
        • nosniboR11
          SBR Posting Legend
          • 09-02-08
          • 10042

          #5
          Originally posted by TEXAS MICKEY
          C'mon down.......pretty women, great BB'Q, cold beer too.
          what texas said
          Comment
          • BIGDAY
            SBR Aristocracy
            • 02-17-10
            • 48249

            #6
            Originally posted by itchypickle
            Don't forget the Texans and an undefeated Houston Cougs and a decent TCU frogs....A & M going to the best conference in the universe...
            No Sh!t

            Packing everything in my boat and heading down via Mississippi River!
            Comment
            • ThaTopMoron
              BARRELED IN @ SBR!
              • 04-30-10
              • 27071

              #7
              woah.... slow down

              i thank Texas for beating up NY last year... sad they lost to SF

              i will hope for Texas to beat STL bad this year or whatever... beat on MIL if that's the case

              i always liked Dirk as a player, loved Mavs taking down LeBron (I live in Ohio) so glad Dirk finally got his kinda like Peyton n Colts in 06

              but moving to the state and changing teams u r loyal too? nahhhh

              but i would love the weather.... tired of these fukking winters up here lol
              Comment
              • Guest

                #8
                Yeah...but then you have to live in Texas.
                Comment
                • Dirty Sanchez
                  SBR Posting Legend
                  • 03-01-10
                  • 16031

                  #9
                  One word before you go there....Chupacabra....friggin running loose down there

                  Comment
                  • BIGDAY
                    SBR Aristocracy
                    • 02-17-10
                    • 48249

                    #10
                    I know, I know, I'm talking crazy... But it would be fun for once to feel that good toward so many winning clubs.

                    Gopher Wrestling is close.
                    Comment
                    • crustyme
                      SBR Posting Legend
                      • 09-29-10
                      • 16896

                      #11
                      drought.

                      Comment
                      • ThaTopMoron
                        BARRELED IN @ SBR!
                        • 04-30-10
                        • 27071

                        #12
                        the Rangers can score almost as many runs in 1 inning as the Phillies in the last 4 games combined of their 5 game series vs STL (4,3,3,0) vs Texas 9 in 1 inning

                        wow...
                        Comment
                        • sweethook
                          SBR Posting Legend
                          • 11-21-07
                          • 12667

                          #13
                          Comment
                          Search
                          Collapse
                          Top-Rated US Sportsbooks
                          Collapse
                          Working...