Is facebook down for anyone else right now?

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • playersonly69
    SBR Posting Legend
    • 01-04-08
    • 12827

    #1
    Is facebook down for anyone else right now?
    Cant log in
  • bobbyfk
    SBR Posting Legend
    • 01-19-09
    • 15218

    #2
    Working fine for me
    Comment
    • Guest

      #3
      Working here
      Comment
      • Mikail
        SBR Posting Legend
        • 07-19-09
        • 21689

        #4
        working for me.
        Comment
        • lakerboy
          SBR Aristocracy
          • 04-02-09
          • 94704

          #5
          Lol. Wife is on it right now.
          Comment
          • TexansFan
            SBR MVP
            • 09-06-06
            • 3369

            #6
            You have friends PO?
            Comment
            • onlooker
              BARRELED IN @ SBR!
              • 08-10-05
              • 36572

              #7
              Originally posted by lakerboy
              Lol. Wife is on it right now.
              Good cover.

              It is working for me.
              Comment
              • playersonly69
                SBR Posting Legend
                • 01-04-08
                • 12827

                #8
                Originally posted by TexansFan
                You have friends PO?

                None that know that I waste time posting on sports forums.



                By the way, who let an old scoundrel like yourself in this forum?
                Comment
                • TexansFan
                  SBR MVP
                  • 09-06-06
                  • 3369

                  #9
                  Originally posted by playersonly69
                  None that know that I waste time posting on sports forums.



                  By the way, who let an old scoundrel like yourself in this forum?
                  Been here awhile...
                  Comment
                  • bigboydan
                    SBR Aristocracy
                    • 08-10-05
                    • 55420

                    #10
                    Never used it so I couldn't tell you sir.
                    Comment
                    • Bcatswin
                      SBR Posting Legend
                      • 12-21-10
                      • 13931

                      #11
                      Me and Zeta are messaging as of now. Cant do that on SBR no more. Bad days
                      Comment
                      • laclippers504
                        SBR MVP
                        • 08-21-06
                        • 4553

                        #12
                        Facebook is no good lol
                        Comment
                        • Ice House
                          Restricted User
                          • 07-21-10
                          • 4060

                          #13
                          facebook sucks ....
                          Comment
                          • jjgold
                            SBR Aristocracy
                            • 07-20-05
                            • 388201

                            #14
                            Facebook=attention seekers, people with identity crisis, lonely people, nosy people

                            I could not give a fuk what people are doing in their fukkin lives

                            I am trying to fukkin survive
                            Comment
                            • Vegas Jake
                              SBR High Roller
                              • 06-09-10
                              • 125

                              #15
                              Originally posted by jjgold
                              Facebook=attention seekers, people with identity crisis, lonely people, nosy people

                              I could not give a fuk what people are doing in their fukkin lives

                              I am trying to fukkin survive

                              So true. Unfortunately we are in the minority here with this thought process and overall fighting a losing battle with this.

                              I remember feeling the same way about pagers and even cellphones to some extent when they first started popping up everywhere. I felt anyone that had them were just attention whores and in no way did anyone really need them. Boy was I ever wrong about that but with facebook I still feel no use for and I refuse to give it to the hype. Maybe I am just showing my age, LOL.
                              Comment
                              Search
                              Collapse
                              Top-Rated US Sportsbooks
                              Collapse
                              Working...