Can someone explain this bet that i made?

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • playersonly69
    SBR Posting Legend
    • 01-04-08
    • 12827

    #1
    Can someone explain this bet that i made?
    I think that it is that I have the Rangers -3.5 games for half and -3 games for half, but I am not sure


    <TABLE class=Grid cellSpacing=1 cellPadding=0><TBODY><TR class="Alt "><TD>10/10/11 5:01pm</TD><TD class="MiddleRight Currency">$296.90</TD><TD class="MiddleRight Currency">$1,484.50</TD><TD class="MiddleRight Currency GradedOnly AmountPaidColumn Hidden" $included="null"></TD><TD>Pending</TD><TD>10/10/11 8:05pm Props Baseball 8068 Texas Rangers series games won -3,-3½ +500* <SMALL>vs</SMALL> Detroit Tigers series games won (Fixed Price)</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE><TABLE class=Grid cellSpacing=1 cellPadding=0><TBODY><TR class="Alt "><TD></TD><TD class="MiddleRight Currency"></TD><TD class="MiddleRight Currency"></TD><TD class="MiddleRight Currency GradedOnly AmountPaidColumn Hidden" $included="null"></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>
  • DDT
    SBR MVP
    • 03-22-09
    • 3757

    #2
    You placed a bet and didn't know what you were betting on??
    Comment
    • jarvol
      SBR Hall of Famer
      • 09-13-10
      • 6074

      #3
      lol. Rangers gotta sweep!
      Comment
      • paco
        SBR Aristocracy
        • 05-07-09
        • 62873

        #4
        .....
        <table class="Grid" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="1"><tbody><tr class="Alt "><td>
        </td><td class="MiddleRight Currency">
        </td><td class="MiddleRight Currency">
        </td><td class="MiddleRight Currency GradedOnly AmountPaidColumn Hidden">
        </td><td>
        </td><td>
        </td></tr></tbody></table><table class="Grid" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="1"><tbody><tr class="Alt "><td>
        </td><td class="MiddleRight Currency">
        </td><td class="MiddleRight Currency">
        </td><td class="MiddleRight Currency GradedOnly AmountPaidColumn Hidden">
        </td><td>
        </td><td>
        </td></tr></tbody></table>
        Comment
        • playersonly69
          SBR Posting Legend
          • 01-04-08
          • 12827

          #5
          I know what it is. But when the Rangers win 4-1, what happens?
          Comment
          • playersonly69
            SBR Posting Legend
            • 01-04-08
            • 12827

            #6
            I mean there is NO CHANCE IN HELL that the Rangers lose tomorrow. So then i just need to win on Wednesday.



            I mean Detroit couldnt win even if all of Islam shows up with bombs ie Paco
            Comment
            • jarvol
              SBR Hall of Famer
              • 09-13-10
              • 6074

              #7
              Originally posted by playersonly69
              I know what it is. But when the Rangers win 3-1, what happens?
              Is that your picture in your avatar?
              Comment
              • davidchong
                SBR MVP
                • 02-10-06
                • 1810

                #8
                Originally posted by playersonly69
                I know what it is. But when the Rangers win 3-1, what happens?

                why 3-1 ??? is not 7 games series?

                you have 4-1, 4-0
                scenario: 4-1: -250
                4-0: win bet.

                all others -500
                Comment
                • playersonly69
                  SBR Posting Legend
                  • 01-04-08
                  • 12827

                  #9
                  I meant 4-0 an 4-1
                  Comment
                  • boeing power
                    SBR Hall of Famer
                    • 03-23-10
                    • 9698

                    #10
                    unfukingbelievable
                    Comment
                    • Guest

                      #11
                      So you know what it is....but you need someone to explain it to you...
                      Comment
                      • playersonly69
                        SBR Posting Legend
                        • 01-04-08
                        • 12827

                        #12
                        Well I didnt think that a 4-1 result was -250 odds though
                        Comment
                        • ebbearsfb1
                          SBR Posting Legend
                          • 12-07-08
                          • 18815

                          #13
                          If they win 4 1 I believe you lose part of your bet
                          Comment
                          • davidchong
                            SBR MVP
                            • 02-10-06
                            • 1810

                            #14
                            Originally posted by playersonly69
                            Well I didnt think that a 4-1 result was -250 odds though

                            sorry my mistake,

                            4-1 you lose half of your risk,
                            4-0 you win entire bet.


                            in other words, you have half stake on -3 and the other half on -3.5
                            Comment
                            • tatommack
                              SBR MVP
                              • 10-10-08
                              • 4171

                              #15
                              I like ur odds rangers are to hot
                              Comment
                              • playersonly69
                                SBR Posting Legend
                                • 01-04-08
                                • 12827

                                #16
                                The Rangers are hot, but I will admit that I got the REAL BAD end of this deal! Verlander will pitch game 4 when Detroit is down 3-0. But I guess that I could bet on Detroit for that game.


                                It was a stupid bet, but it certainly wont be my last stupid bet that I make this week
                                Comment
                                • davidchong
                                  SBR MVP
                                  • 02-10-06
                                  • 1810

                                  #17
                                  the +500 give you many chances....
                                  Comment
                                  • rfr3sh
                                    SBR Posting Legend
                                    • 11-07-09
                                    • 10229

                                    #18
                                    you basically bet

                                    250 on -3 and 250 on -3.5

                                    this is a common bet in soccer a total like 2,2.5
                                    Comment
                                    Search
                                    Collapse
                                    Top-Rated US Sportsbooks
                                    Collapse
                                    Working...