Falcons ML and under? discuss

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • onetrickpony
    SBR Hall of Famer
    • 08-23-10
    • 9434

    #1
    Falcons ML and under? discuss
    like this plays, despite landers being on falcons too
  • Guest

    #2
    Brock's on Atlanta?

    Fannnnntastic.
    Comment
    • T4k
      SBR High Roller
      • 05-09-11
      • 105

      #3
      I think both these lose.

      Both def aren't clicking, this game will go over easy. GB 1st in points and 5th in passing yards against the 24th passing def. Ez.

      and I dont see ATL hanging around long enough to beat GB. I see a few turnovers that will cost them.
      Comment
      • obamaismyuncle
        SBR Posting Legend
        • 12-31-08
        • 17801

        #4
        might make a small bet on the Packers. I see GB winning a 27-17 kind of game.
        Comment
        • onetrickpony
          SBR Hall of Famer
          • 08-23-10
          • 9434

          #5
          Originally posted by T4k
          I think both these lose. Both def aren't clicking, this game will go over easy. GB 1st in points and 5th in passing yards against the 24th passing def. Ez. and I dont see ATL hanging around long enough to beat GB. I see a few turnovers that will cost them.
          u seem like a nobody, no offense so i will go 2x on the under thanks pal
          Comment
          • letsgo
            SBR MVP
            • 03-27-10
            • 2204

            #6
            Love the Over, don't see how Atlanta stops them.
            Comment
            • nyed1010
              Restricted User
              • 12-05-10
              • 1569

              #7
              OTP, stop gambling. Meet me at Gambling anonymous in Atlanta.
              Comment
              • onetrickpony
                SBR Hall of Famer
                • 08-23-10
                • 9434

                #8
                Originally posted by nyed1010
                OTP, stop gambling. Meet me at Gambling anonymous in Atlanta.
                u missed me last week, on step 6 atm
                Comment
                • Naz18
                  SBR MVP
                  • 09-10-09
                  • 4277

                  #9
                  Screw the ML....just take the points.
                  Comment
                  • edawg
                    SBR MVP
                    • 07-09-11
                    • 2866

                    #10
                    Like Atlanta as well but take the points!
                    Comment
                    • thfootball
                      SBR MVP
                      • 01-16-11
                      • 1771

                      #11
                      I have about 4 options on over. I'm taking 50.5 one. So I'm hoping for both teams to score big. Small bet.
                      Comment
                      • dfberger23
                        SBR Hall of Famer
                        • 11-08-10
                        • 5069

                        #12
                        Total is a toss up. I got Atlanta +225 and +5.5.
                        Comment
                        • blackbeSSt
                          SBR Hall of Famer
                          • 09-06-08
                          • 9398

                          #13
                          6 pt tease gb to a pk along with a total. can't decide on o48 or u60
                          Comment
                          • mhalkiadak
                            Restricted User
                            • 01-08-11
                            • 247

                            #14
                            under is the play tonight
                            Comment
                            • blackbeSSt
                              SBR Hall of Famer
                              • 09-06-08
                              • 9398

                              #15
                              Originally posted by mhalkiadak
                              under is the play tonight
                              yeah im leaning under as the second half of the tease. 60 is a lot.
                              Comment
                              • Mkulykov
                                SBR Sharp
                                • 07-24-11
                                • 323

                                #16
                                both losers
                                Comment
                                • lakerboy
                                  SBR Aristocracy
                                  • 04-02-09
                                  • 94704

                                  #17
                                  Books usually hand out the public a winnner in these tv games
                                  Comment
                                  • Monte
                                    SBR MVP
                                    • 08-21-10
                                    • 2056

                                    #18
                                    you just want to look smart by taking the dog
                                    Comment
                                    • AceKingHigh
                                      SBR MVP
                                      • 10-23-09
                                      • 3888

                                      #19
                                      I have my money and points on GB & the Over.
                                      Best of luck to everyone... let's HIT IT!!!!!!!!!!!
                                      Comment
                                      • lakerboy
                                        SBR Aristocracy
                                        • 04-02-09
                                        • 94704

                                        #20
                                        ^
                                        Dummy
                                        Comment
                                        • neverstoppers23
                                          SBR Hall of Famer
                                          • 11-26-09
                                          • 6302

                                          #21
                                          I am pretty big on the Packers tonight, Arron Rodgers has looked so damn good. I got them -6.
                                          Comment
                                          • blackbeSSt
                                            SBR Hall of Famer
                                            • 09-06-08
                                            • 9398

                                            #22
                                            Originally posted by lakerboy
                                            ^ Dummy
                                            who you got lb?
                                            Comment
                                            • InTheDrink
                                              SBR Posting Legend
                                              • 11-23-09
                                              • 23983

                                              #23
                                              Originally posted by onetrickpony

                                              u seem like a nobody, no offense so i will go 2x on the under thanks pal
                                              buried
                                              Comment
                                              • BettingWizard
                                                SBR Hall of Famer
                                                • 11-28-09
                                                • 6522

                                                #24
                                                Originally posted by obamaismyuncle
                                                might make a small bet on the Packers. I see GB winning a 27-17 kind of game.
                                                Comment
                                                • Djstucky
                                                  SBR MVP
                                                  • 02-27-11
                                                  • 2993

                                                  #25
                                                  Originally posted by obamaismyuncle
                                                  might make a small bet on the Packers. I see GB winning a 27-17 kind of game.
                                                  Almost had the exact score and all...very nice..
                                                  Comment
                                                  • EmpireMaker
                                                    SBR Posting Legend
                                                    • 06-18-09
                                                    • 15611

                                                    #26
                                                    There are very few teams Atlanta can beat up til now this year and I don't see any reason for that to change in the near future.
                                                    Comment
                                                    Search
                                                    Collapse
                                                    Top-Rated US Sportsbooks
                                                    Collapse
                                                    Working...