A total worth taking on 5dimes: Under 2.5 Cards/Phils

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • priskilla22
    Restricted User
    • 09-22-11
    • 2289

    #36
    Originally posted by CollegePro
    i have my day job..and i don't waste my money on stupid bets like this...

    Comment
    • priskilla22
      Restricted User
      • 09-22-11
      • 2289

      #37
      Comment
      • gunnersgun
        SBR High Roller
        • 07-31-11
        • 124

        #38
        sick sick sick...congrats dude, nice hit
        Comment
        • priskilla22
          Restricted User
          • 09-22-11
          • 2289

          #39
          Originally posted by Bongo
          8 IP, 6 hits, 1 ER

          He sucks, lol.
          I wrote this bet off too early, but I put $500 on the under 7, was more concerned about that in the first. Glad I saw this on 5dimes and took it. Hope at least someone tailed!
          Comment
          • freeVICK
            SBR Hall of Famer
            • 01-21-08
            • 7114

            #40
            nice hit
            Comment
            • benjy
              SBR MVP
              • 02-19-09
              • 2158

              #41
              Nice hit. Great call man.
              Comment
              • Sambooka
                SBR Wise Guy
                • 02-21-11
                • 822

                #42
                Originally posted by priskilla22
                This bet is dead, but at least it was only 100, lol

                Really did not expect Halladay to pitch like a pussy.


                You posted this in the top of the first... who would-a known???
                Comment
                • KnowingNothing
                  SBR Sharp
                  • 04-11-11
                  • 402

                  #43
                  Amazing. Nice capping.
                  Comment
                  • priskilla22
                    Restricted User
                    • 09-22-11
                    • 2289

                    #44
                    Originally posted by Sambooka
                    You posted this in the top of the first... who would-a known???
                    Thank God I don't get my $ stripped from me for losing the faith.

                    I honestly thought the Phils would win, so when the Cards scored, I thought I was done.
                    Comment
                    • priskilla22
                      Restricted User
                      • 09-22-11
                      • 2289

                      #45
                      Originally posted by KnowingNothing
                      Amazing. Nice capping.
                      Thanks man, thanks all.
                      Comment
                      • asdfghasdfgh
                        SBR Sharp
                        • 01-27-11
                        • 359

                        #46
                        Well goddamn! Nice hit!
                        Comment
                        • Sunde91
                          SBR Hall of Famer
                          • 11-26-09
                          • 8325

                          #47


                          cant beat those 5Dimes options, no other book like it
                          Comment
                          • nyjets15
                            Restricted User
                            • 01-27-11
                            • 873

                            #48
                            I'm thinking CollegePro won't be posting in this thread again......

                            Nice bet!!
                            Comment
                            • Bbr
                              SBR MVP
                              • 08-17-10
                              • 3900

                              #49
                              Nice hit man! Another massive night my end, pounding both unders!
                              Comment
                              • priskilla22
                                Restricted User
                                • 09-22-11
                                • 2289

                                #50
                                Originally posted by Bbr
                                Nice hit man! Another massive night my end, pounding both unders!
                                Thanks man, glad under backers had a good night. Hit this under 2.5 for +1229, hit the under 7 for another 500, and hit the under 7.5 brew crew for another $500, and also hit the under 5.5 Sabres game earlier for 250...

                                Nothing like a plus $2479 day heading into the football weekend!
                                Comment
                                • phillybadboy
                                  SBR Hall of Famer
                                  • 12-11-09
                                  • 9383

                                  #51
                                  edit
                                  Comment
                                  • priskilla22
                                    Restricted User
                                    • 09-22-11
                                    • 2289

                                    #52
                                    Originally posted by phillybadboy
                                    i tailed u buddy put 5000 on it
                                    K, give me half of that 61K. Finder's fee.
                                    Comment
                                    • tanner40
                                      SBR MVP
                                      • 03-24-10
                                      • 2129

                                      #53
                                      Damn good hit bro
                                      Comment
                                      • phillybadboy
                                        SBR Hall of Famer
                                        • 12-11-09
                                        • 9383

                                        #54
                                        Originally posted by priskilla22
                                        K, give me half of that 61K. Finder's fee.
                                        just kiddin, i didn't bet
                                        Comment
                                        • romecloneout
                                          SBR MVP
                                          • 02-06-11
                                          • 2243

                                          #55
                                          nice hit man...what that pay out?
                                          Comment
                                          • Bbr
                                            SBR MVP
                                            • 08-17-10
                                            • 3900

                                            #56
                                            Originally posted by priskilla22
                                            Thanks man, glad under backers had a good night. Hit this under 2.5 for +1229, hit the under 7 for another 500, and hit the under 7.5 brew crew for another $500, and also hit the under 5.5 Sabres game earlier for 250...

                                            Nothing like a plus $2479 day heading into the football weekend!
                                            All on Clemson -21. Clemson playing for Bowl eligibility. BC with mass injuries.
                                            Comment
                                            • hawk 5
                                              SBR MVP
                                              • 09-12-06
                                              • 3982

                                              #57
                                              Originally posted by priskilla22
                                              Thanks man, glad under backers had a good night. Hit this under 2.5 for +1229, hit the under 7 for another 500, and hit the under 7.5 brew crew for another $500, and also hit the under 5.5 Sabres game earlier for 250...

                                              Nothing like a plus $2479 day heading into the football weekend!
                                              Comment
                                              • priskilla22
                                                Restricted User
                                                • 09-22-11
                                                • 2289

                                                #58
                                                Originally posted by Bbr
                                                All on Clemson -21. Clemson playing for Bowl eligibility. BC with mass injuries.
                                                I'm sure these teams are nothing like last year, but I did read that Clemson hadn't scored an offensive TD on BC in the last 2 years... if I read the article correctly... So laying 3 TD's is a little scary. Clemson will probably win by 30, but I don't know if I'll be on it.
                                                Comment
                                                • ACoochy
                                                  SBR Posting Legend
                                                  • 08-19-09
                                                  • 13949

                                                  #59
                                                  Nice Hit Prissy...Gotta love that +EV $$$
                                                  Comment
                                                  • Guest

                                                    #60
                                                    Originally posted by CollegePro
                                                    don't worry..i will
                                                    Where you at dumbass...come on out and admit your failure like a man
                                                    Comment
                                                    • LLXC
                                                      SBR Hall of Famer
                                                      • 12-10-06
                                                      • 8972

                                                      #61
                                                      Comment
                                                      • upscope
                                                        SBR MVP
                                                        • 04-26-11
                                                        • 2837

                                                        #62
                                                        Wasted a run there....should have bet Under 1.5 instead the plus on that had to magnify 2 or 3 x's??

                                                        JK....Nice 1 bro, that had to be a great feeling watching that play devolve
                                                        Comment
                                                        • Jive
                                                          SBR MVP
                                                          • 02-10-10
                                                          • 1405

                                                          #63
                                                          Awesome win, buddy! I'm little surprised you didn't get better odds than +1229. I know we had two great pitchers going but to win this bet you had to have one team get shutout and the other to score 2 or less. Even with great players on the mound that isn't something that you'd see more than 1 out of 15-20 times I would guess. Either way, that is a really great pick by you.
                                                          Comment
                                                          • VegasInsider
                                                            SBR Posting Legend
                                                            • 12-12-10
                                                            • 14593

                                                            #64
                                                            Comment
                                                            • paco
                                                              SBR Aristocracy
                                                              • 05-07-09
                                                              • 62873

                                                              #65
                                                              Nice hit.
                                                              Comment
                                                              Search
                                                              Collapse
                                                              Top-Rated US Sportsbooks
                                                              Collapse
                                                              Working...