Top 3 NFL Selling Jerseys

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • jjgold
    SBR Aristocracy
    • 07-20-05
    • 388201

    #1
    Top 3 NFL Selling Jerseys
    1. Rogers
    2. Brady
    3. Vick
  • BigSpoon
    SBR MVP
    • 11-04-10
    • 4113

    #2
    Originally posted by jjgold
    1. Rogers
    2. Brady
    3. Vick
    1608. William Gay
    Comment
    • Guest

      #3
      Originally posted by BigSpoon

      1608. William Gay
      Comment
      • SaintsFan
        Restricted User
        • 08-12-11
        • 355

        #4
        Where does Breesus rank?
        Comment
        • CollegePro
          SBR MVP
          • 02-23-09
          • 4006

          #5
          wow... Rodgers... really?
          Comment
          • TexansFan
            SBR MVP
            • 09-06-06
            • 3369

            #6
            Any man whose over the age of 25 and wears a jersey with another mans name on it has homosexual tendencies.
            Comment
            • Guest

              #7
              Originally posted by TexansFan
              Any man whose over the age of 25 and wears a jersey with another mans name on it has homosexual tendencies.
              Awwww, does someone get insecure about his sexuality when he wears a football jersey?
              Comment
              • BGS 9.5
                SBR MVP
                • 01-10-08
                • 4627

                #8
                Originally posted by TexansFan
                Any man whose over the age of 25 and wears a jersey with another mans name on it has homosexual tendencies.
                some may even say full-blown gay
                Comment
                • WvGambler
                  SBR Posting Legend
                  • 04-19-10
                  • 11619

                  #9
                  Wow. How gay are guys who feel threatened by jerseys?

                  Relax guys its not your shirt that makes you gay. It's the wanger in your mouths.
                  Comment
                  • jjgold
                    SBR Aristocracy
                    • 07-20-05
                    • 388201

                    #10
                    I would never wear one but any guys over 25 do
                    If you trace their routes I think you can find they are off in some capacity
                    Comment
                    • Ricki Roma
                      SBR Wise Guy
                      • 09-03-10
                      • 737

                      #11
                      Originally posted by TexansFan
                      Any man whose over the age of 25 and wears a jersey with another mans name on it has homosexual tendencies.

                      The dumbest thing anyone has written on here in a long time
                      Comment
                      • doublej95
                        SBR Posting Legend
                        • 01-26-10
                        • 14094

                        #12
                        Cam Newton is already ranked at 16.
                        Comment
                        • Ice House
                          Restricted User
                          • 07-21-10
                          • 4060

                          #13
                          Originally posted by doublej95
                          Cam Newton is already ranked at 16.
                          Yo this out. I wear a Carolina Panthers
                          jersey when i go out to watch football no matter who is playing. Its a Chris Gamble jersey.

                          On the back it says "Gamble" now i dont consider this his last name per say. I wear it b/c it says Gamble and I lime to Gamble. Pretty cool huh.

                          Man fukk all that bullshit about if u wear a jersey you are gay. How about if u wear a pink polo you are gay.....
                          Comment
                          • k13
                            SBR Posting Legend
                            • 07-16-10
                            • 18625

                            #14
                            Once Tebow plays he'll be number 1 again.
                            Comment
                            • doublej95
                              SBR Posting Legend
                              • 01-26-10
                              • 14094

                              #15
                              Originally posted by k13
                              Once Tebow plays he'll be number 1 again.

                              Comment
                              • Ice House
                                Restricted User
                                • 07-21-10
                                • 4060

                                #16
                                tebow yeah i could see that..
                                Comment
                                • OmgUrMom
                                  Restricted User
                                  • 02-07-10
                                  • 8481

                                  #17
                                  Originally posted by jjgold
                                  I would never wear one but any guys over 25 do
                                  If you trace their routes I think you can find they are off in some capacity
                                  Comment
                                  • babyjesus
                                    SBR Wise Guy
                                    • 03-17-11
                                    • 994

                                    #18
                                    meh, i wouldn't wear any of those...

                                    i'd want a sweet tight end, running back, or wide receiver.
                                    Comment
                                    • GenosPicks
                                      SBR Wise Guy
                                      • 08-24-11
                                      • 971

                                      #19
                                      Originally posted by TexansFan
                                      Any man whose over the age of 25 and wears a jersey with another mans name on it has homosexual tendencies.
                                      i would love to dispute that with you... all night.. over wine and chocolate.. maybe with a little Sarah McLachlan playing. Oh and you wear the Big Ben Jersey because that's how daddy like it <3.

                                      follow my daily thread...


                                      Comment
                                      • Goat Milk
                                        BARRELED IN @ SBR!
                                        • 03-24-10
                                        • 25850

                                        #20
                                        Originally posted by TexansFan
                                        Any man whose over the age of 25 and wears a jersey with another mans name on it has homosexual tendencies.
                                        thats like me saying anyone that wears a hat with a team name on it they don't play for is a homo or any grown man that plays fantasy football and discusses the talent of other grown men makes you a homo

                                        or maybe if you watch sports in general, i guess you are a homo. i would call people that sit behind a computer screen and give out infractions in cyberspace homos
                                        Cause Sleep is the Cousin of Death
                                        Comment
                                        • cant call it
                                          SBR Hall of Famer
                                          • 08-29-10
                                          • 8817

                                          #21
                                          I tried to order a jersey from nfl shop. I wanted a customized texans jersey with "fk gov" on the back of it.
                                          They cancelled my order. Said I could not have profane or suggesting profanity on their jersey.
                                          Told them its not their jersey, it was mine since I was paying for it. Also said fk is my first two initials and gov is my last name. They didn't buy it. thought I could get one over on them. I really wanted that jersey though.
                                          Comment
                                          • Mr KLC
                                            BARRELED IN @ SBR!
                                            • 12-19-07
                                            • 31111

                                            #22
                                            Danny Woodhead #22? Who would have thought that a year ago?

                                            Comment
                                            • cant call it
                                              SBR Hall of Famer
                                              • 08-29-10
                                              • 8817

                                              #23
                                              Originally posted by Mr KLC
                                              Danny Woodhead #22? Who would have thought that a year ago?
                                              that is funny
                                              Comment
                                              • rsnnh12
                                                SBR MVP
                                                • 09-26-10
                                                • 3487

                                                #24
                                                Originally posted by Mr KLC
                                                Danny Woodhead #22? Who would have thought that a year ago?



                                                One of my favorite videos. Woodhead is awesome
                                                Comment
                                                • k13
                                                  SBR Posting Legend
                                                  • 07-16-10
                                                  • 18625

                                                  #25
                                                  I hear Tebow is selling like hotcakes again.
                                                  Comment
                                                  • Iced
                                                    SBR MVP
                                                    • 01-04-11
                                                    • 1614

                                                    #26
                                                    Originally posted by TexansFan
                                                    Any man whose over the age of 25 and wears a jersey with another mans name on it has homosexual tendencies.


                                                    http://espn.go.com/espn/story/_/id/7...y-jersey-rules

                                                    "Jersey Rule No. 1: You may not wear a jersey past age 29.
                                                    Exceptions:
                                                    a) You are immediately related to the person whose name is on the back.
                                                    b) You are the person whose name is on the back. (Team photo required.)"
                                                    Comment
                                                    • killawookie
                                                      SBR MVP
                                                      • 12-25-09
                                                      • 3457

                                                      #27
                                                      I think you are gay if you care what other people wear... ESPECIALLY men
                                                      Comment
                                                      • flyingillini
                                                        SBR Aristocracy
                                                        • 12-06-06
                                                        • 41484

                                                        #28
                                                        I find it pretty disturbing for a grown male to wear a jersey... G*d Bless
                                                        המוסד‎
                                                        המוסד למודיעין ולתפקידים מיוחדים‎
                                                        Comment
                                                        • Dirty Sanchez
                                                          SBR Posting Legend
                                                          • 03-01-10
                                                          • 16031

                                                          #29
                                                          I was given a Colts #7 jersey a few years ago as a gift because I was a big Bert Jones fan....Had some friends over this past weekend because the Chiefs were playing the Colts.....thought I would pull a joke and wear it...and the idiots thought I was a Curtis Painter fan
                                                          Comment
                                                          Search
                                                          Collapse
                                                          Top-Rated US Sportsbooks
                                                          Collapse
                                                          Working...