Why the fuk is chat down because Deuces account is haxd or the site is fuky? what does that have to do with chat?
Pros want to chat yo.
john_gotti
Restricted User
10-06-11
7
#2
How to sign up for chat man ?
Comment
birdmanweezy
SBR MVP
04-18-10
4641
#3
ivan said he was shutting down chat until it was fixed
Comment
King Mayan
SBR Posting Legend
09-22-10
21330
#4
I think it got hacked thru chat.
Comment
birdmanweezy
SBR MVP
04-18-10
4641
#5
Originally posted by john_gotti
How to sign up for chat man ?
fuk off tr88 it has this username in one of the screenshots i posted as your ghost accounts you stupidly all listed
Comment
spankie
SBR Hall of Famer
02-10-11
9992
#6
where is tr88?!
Comment
daimoshokage
SBR Hall of Famer
02-07-11
8935
#7
Unreal.. spankie is in withdrawal.. twink can't live without the sbr gay chat..
Comment
spankie
SBR Hall of Famer
02-10-11
9992
#8
Originally posted by daimoshokage
Unreal.. spankie is in withdrawal.. twink can't live without the sbr gay chat..
yes us Pros enjoy our chat.
Comment
ivanator
SBR Sharp
05-01-06
334
#9
Sorry, it will be back up shortly. It wasn't hacked through chat, but there were people logged in there as Deuce. So to get everyone off his account, we took it down, while we confirmed the problem isn't prevalent.
Comment
raydog
SBR Hall of Famer
11-07-07
6984
#10
great software...this foul up will cost more in tech fees than an entire years worth of chat blazer software...enjoy your stay...business as usual...
if you want to use a quality chat... sportsprescription . com ... never breaks down... just sayin
Comment
spankie
SBR Hall of Famer
02-10-11
9992
#11
we need that chat blazer at sbr
thats nice software ray ray
Comment
iifold
SBR Posting Legend
04-25-10
11111
#12
Is this a waste of points?
<table class="WagerTable" border="0" cellspacing="2" width="100%"><tbody><tr><td>Oct 07</td><td align="left">MU [4055] K ANDERSON +160 (K ANDERSON vrs M CILIC) </td></tr><tr><td>Oct 07</td><td align="left">MU [4618] F PENNETTA +330 (C WOZNIACKI vrs F PENNETTA) </td></tr><tr><td colspan="3">Risking 259 SBR To Win 2615.70 SBR</td></tr></tbody></table>
Comment
spankie
SBR Hall of Famer
02-10-11
9992
#13
Originally posted by iifold
Is this a waste of points?
<table class="WagerTable" border="0" cellspacing="2" width="100%"><tbody><tr><td>Oct 07</td><td align="left">MU [4055] K ANDERSON +160 (K ANDERSON vrs M CILIC) </td></tr><tr><td>Oct 07</td><td align="left">MU [4618] F PENNETTA +330 (C WOZNIACKI vrs F PENNETTA) </td></tr><tr><td colspan="3">Risking 259 SBR To Win 2615.70 SBR</td></tr></tbody></table>
Good Luck with that,,,,,,,,,why do I get feeling your a fukkin horseshoe head??
Comment
spankie
SBR Hall of Famer
02-10-11
9992
#20
Originally posted by jjgold
Some of you guys seem to cannot live without it
Spankie I bet your in there 10-14 hrs per day
Good Luck with that,,,,,,,,,why do I get feeling your a fukkin horseshoe head??
WHAT the fuk is a horseshoe head?
I will bury you JJ. DONT fuking test me.
Deuce and I HAVE HAD IT PAL.
Comment
jjgold
SBR Aristocracy
07-20-05
388201
#21
Horseshoe Head is my look
Bald with hair around perimeters
Comment
spankie
SBR Hall of Famer
02-10-11
9992
#22
Originally posted by jjgold
Horseshoe Head is my look
Bald with hair around perimeters
Full head of hair here.
Father full head of hair also. No balding in my future.
Comment
shari91
BARRELED IN @ SBR!
02-23-10
32661
#23
did you sleep yet spankie?
Comment
daimoshokage
SBR Hall of Famer
02-07-11
8935
#24
Originally posted by shari91
did you sleep yet spankie?
what a burial..
sbr chat is spankie's life..
Comment
jjgold
SBR Aristocracy
07-20-05
388201
#25
Anyone worrying about an online chat room needs fukkin help
20 guys all fukkin desperate, all live in glass houses
Comment
griz
SBR MVP
01-27-11
3647
#26
bunch of sick fukks here. spankie pal u ok?
Comment
spankie
SBR Hall of Famer
02-10-11
9992
#27
Boys. Gals.
I did sleep.
I have had the worst fuking flu of all time it's probably related to hours spent on SBR.
Need to lay off. Can not sleep the past 4 days really troubling times.
Good day
Comment
SoV
SBR Hall of Famer
03-21-10
6420
#28
It's the bad vibes from the ugly prick you have in your avatar. Who the fukk is that glory-holing, snaggle-toothed, broke-dikk fukk?
Comment
spankie
SBR Hall of Famer
02-10-11
9992
#29
Originally posted by SoV
It's the bad vibes from the ugly prick you have in your avatar. Who the fukk is that glory-holing, snaggle-toothed, broke-dikk fukk?
If I change to fat cat will flu go away?
Comment
VegasInsider
SBR Posting Legend
12-12-10
14593
#30
Originally posted by john_gotti
How to sign up for chat man ?
Another TR88 ghost....great.
I wonder if SBR will do anything about this one?
Comment
jjgold
SBR Aristocracy
07-20-05
388201
#31
Spankie do you realize your not normal???
Take a good luck at youself and you shall see.
Comment
SoV
SBR Hall of Famer
03-21-10
6420
#32
Originally posted by spankie
If I change to fat cat will flu go away?
Yes, the fat cat brings good vibes. No doubt about it.
Comment
shari91
BARRELED IN @ SBR!
02-23-10
32661
#33
Originally posted by VegasInsider
Another TR88 ghost....great.
I wonder if SBR will do anything about this one?
A bit slow VI... he was gone soon after he made the ghost. As was his next one.
In the future, you can check a poster's status by searching the Members List.
Comment
birdmanweezy
SBR MVP
04-18-10
4641
#34
Originally posted by jjgold
Some of you guys seem to cannot live without it
Spankie I bet your in there 10-14 hrs per day
Good Luck with that,,,,,,,,,why do I get feeling your a fukkin horseshoe head??
some of us are professional sports investors
Comment
spankie
SBR Hall of Famer
02-10-11
9992
#35
Originally posted by jjgold
Spankie do you realize your not normal???
Take a good luck at youself and you shall see.
Who is normal?
Look at your videos.
I will come to Newark and BURY YOU.
You don't believe me? When I get there this fall or whenever I have to for business I will post a thread and you will probably be "out of town" tough guy.
WE WILL SEE JJ.
If you arm wrestled me your arm would break in half.