hi

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Deuce
    BARRELED IN @ SBR!
    • 01-12-08
    • 29843

    #1
    hi
    how are guys
  • Deuce
    BARRELED IN @ SBR!
    • 01-12-08
    • 29843

    #2
    this is wild

    everyone is logged in as Deuce

    Comment
    • tcpugh5
      SBR High Roller
      • 10-03-11
      • 106

      #3
      Originally posted by Deuce
      how are guys
      Not sure.. i'm hetro
      Comment
      • Dirty Sanchez
        SBR Posting Legend
        • 03-01-10
        • 16031

        #4
        Damn...I was just ready to drop the Hammer as Deuce
        Comment
        • Deuce
          BARRELED IN @ SBR!
          • 01-12-08
          • 29843

          #5
          I'm going to transfer onlooker some points, because he is a cool guy.
          Comment
          • Deuce
            BARRELED IN @ SBR!
            • 01-12-08
            • 29843

            #6
            tr88 need pts
            Comment
            • Guest

              #7
              I think his points just went up too

              Those must be mine, just transfer them here.
              Comment
              • Deuce
                BARRELED IN @ SBR!
                • 01-12-08
                • 29843

                #8
                lol
                Comment
                • The Prick
                  SBR MVP
                  • 08-31-05
                  • 4965

                  #9
                  duece quit suckin that glass dick son, krak kills
                  Comment
                  • laclippers504
                    SBR MVP
                    • 08-21-06
                    • 4553

                    #10
                    Originally posted by The Prick
                    duece quit suckin that glass dick son, krak kills
                    If u suck the glass stick or the real dick...and u a dude...u still a homo rofl
                    Comment
                    • spankie
                      SBR Hall of Famer
                      • 02-10-11
                      • 9992

                      #11
                      that was crazy.

                      how many people were Deuce?
                      Comment
                      • SportsMushroom
                        SBR MVP
                        • 09-28-10
                        • 4177

                        #12
                        I was

                        for a moment there I thought some nice soul had sent me 500 points
                        Comment
                        Search
                        Collapse
                        Top-Rated US Sportsbooks
                        Collapse
                        Working...