SBR Trivia

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • neverstoppers23
    SBR Hall of Famer
    • 11-26-09
    • 6302

    #1
    SBR Trivia
    I don't want to complain, because Trivia is a great thing SBR has for us. But I believe some glitch just happpend in mine, I have two selected for my last answer, I was just guessing, and i thought i clicked it with 2 seconds to go, but time expired. This is the first time using Google Chrome while playing it, I don't know if Chrome is not the best browser for this thing or not.

    I don't know if it was my fault if I was doing something wrong, or if its my browsers fault, or what.


    Anybody use Chrome on here and have no problems?
  • Guest

    #2
    I use Chrome and have had no issues, though plenty of others have had tech issues before (not sure with what browser)
    Comment
    Search
    Collapse
    Top-Rated US Sportsbooks
    Collapse
    Working...