Feel broken

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • dfberger23
    SBR Hall of Famer
    • 11-08-10
    • 5069

    #1
    Feel broken
    I can't believe the Yankees lost, A-Rod should fukking die.

    Fukk betting, I am a sports fan first, this was devastating.
  • jjgold
    SBR Aristocracy
    • 07-20-05
    • 388201

    #2
    I am a gambler
    Forget being a fan
    Comment
    • Guest

      #3
      Guess you can try to buy your championship again next year.

      Good riddance.
      Comment
      • raydog
        SBR Hall of Famer
        • 11-07-07
        • 6984

        #4
        all yanks and sox ws futures are now dead...good night for books and tough night for those who bet with their gut
        Comment
        • Dirty Sanchez
          SBR Posting Legend
          • 03-01-10
          • 16031

          #5
          Originally posted by dfberger23
          I can't believe the Yankees lost, A-Rod should fukking die.

          Fukk betting, I am a sports fan first, this was devastating.

          Geez.....get a fukkin life....take up knitting or playing an instrument...damn
          Comment
          • KGambler
            SBR MVP
            • 07-09-09
            • 2404

            #6
            Originally posted by dfberger23
            I can't believe the Yankees lost, A-Rod should fukking die.

            Fukk betting, I am a sports fan first, this was devastating.

            It's a 5 game series. Anything can happen.

            You had to know coming into the game that the Tigers had about a 40% chance to win (just look at the betting lines)...

            Yankees won 97 games and won the AL East. They got eliminated in a 5 game series. Get over it. It hurts but it's not he end of the world.

            I won money on the Tigers and some under props, and I still feel bad. Not saying it doesn't suck...

            As for A-Rod... blame Girardi for thinking this is 10 years ago. He is not the same hitter and everyone should know it by now. The Tigers definitely got the memo.
            Comment
            • sweethook
              SBR Posting Legend
              • 11-21-07
              • 12667

              #7
              drop your inlove sht , big money dont always win ,
              Comment
              • dfberger23
                SBR Hall of Famer
                • 11-08-10
                • 5069

                #8
                Originally posted by KGambler
                It's a 5 game series. Anything can happen. You had to know coming into the game that the Tigers had about a 40% chance to win (just look at the betting lines)... Yankees won 97 games and won the AL East. They got eliminated in a 5 game series. Get over it. It hurts but it's not he end of the world. I won money on the Tigers and some under props, and I still feel bad. Not saying it doesn't suck... As for A-Rod... blame Girardi for thinking this is 10 years ago. He is not the same hitter and everyone should know it by now. The Tigers definitely got the memo.
                I wasn't expecting much out of this team, Texas would probbaly have beaten us in six, but it still stings.
                Comment
                • InTheDrink
                  SBR Posting Legend
                  • 11-23-09
                  • 23983

                  #9
                  Originally posted by dfberger23
                  I can't believe the Yankees lost, A-Rod should fukking die. Fukk betting, I am a sports fan first, this was devastating.
                  jesus christ what are you 12?

                  being a fan is fine but broken? GTFOOH!
                  Comment
                  • KGambler
                    SBR MVP
                    • 07-09-09
                    • 2404

                    #10
                    Originally posted by dfberger23
                    I wasn't expecting much out of this team, Texas would probbaly have beaten us in six, but it still stings.
                    Yeah, I wasn't expecting them to win the division. The Red Sox looked like the better team.

                    Hey, at least the Red Sox pulled a historic choke job! Not that bad of a baseball season at all...

                    Comment
                    • dfberger23
                      SBR Hall of Famer
                      • 11-08-10
                      • 5069

                      #11
                      Originally posted by KGambler
                      Yeah, I wasn't expecting them to win the division. The Red Sox looked like the better team. Hey, at least the Red Sox pulled a historic choke job! Not that bad of a baseball season at all...
                      Agreed, pretty entertaining season, hope the Brewers win it all.
                      Comment
                      • Domer
                        SBR MVP
                        • 01-21-10
                        • 1046

                        #12
                        Amazing that all 3 of the AL East contenders were bounced out of the postseason in embarrassing fashion
                        Comment
                        • Domer
                          SBR MVP
                          • 01-21-10
                          • 1046

                          #13
                          where did my pro go?

                          nooooooo
                          Comment
                          • unusialsusp5
                            SBR MVP
                            • 04-18-10
                            • 4199

                            #14
                            do you really think the players care if they lose or if their paycheck got direct deposited a day late more. winning does not matter to them unless they win. if they don't they get over it quickly if they still have a contract for next year.
                            Comment
                            • ehp6737
                              SBR MVP
                              • 12-11-08
                              • 4185

                              #15


                              Comment
                              • Tech N9ne
                                Restricted User
                                • 06-24-11
                                • 5366

                                #16
                                Looks like no more bet the farm bets for you
                                Comment
                                • RGG
                                  SBR MVP
                                  • 09-11-11
                                  • 1045

                                  #17
                                  Originally posted by jjgold
                                  I am a gambler
                                  Forget being a fan
                                  Love this.
                                  Comment
                                  • Domestic
                                    SBR Hall of Famer
                                    • 02-10-09
                                    • 6323

                                    #18
                                    You should grow out of being a fan sometime in your teenage years. It is just easier this way.
                                    Comment
                                    • dfberger23
                                      SBR Hall of Famer
                                      • 11-08-10
                                      • 5069

                                      #19
                                      Originally posted by Tech N9ne
                                      Looks like no more bet the farm bets for you
                                      I had less than a unit on the Yankees...
                                      Comment
                                      • numismatist
                                        SBR MVP
                                        • 10-02-11
                                        • 2192

                                        #20
                                        Is there anything sweeter than the sad tears of a Yankee fan?
                                        Comment
                                        • boeing power
                                          SBR Hall of Famer
                                          • 03-23-10
                                          • 9698

                                          #21
                                          not sure why you care so much

                                          those yankee millionaires will NOT lose any sleep over losing
                                          Comment
                                          • Ace_of_Spades
                                            SBR Posting Legend
                                            • 10-14-09
                                            • 13518

                                            #22
                                            Comment
                                            Search
                                            Collapse
                                            Top-Rated US Sportsbooks
                                            Collapse
                                            Working...