SBR Casino ISN'T RIGGED!!! Gurantee! haha

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • AceKingHigh
    SBR MVP
    • 10-23-09
    • 3888

    #1
    SBR Casino ISN'T RIGGED!!! Gurantee! haha
    Hey all, I must of post this blackjack hand, it was hilarious !!!

    I'm playing the double exposure where you can see the dealer hand too, BUT, in case of a tie - you lose the bet.
    So this hand showed up :

    <table class="body" border="1" width="100%"><thead><th>Time</th> <th>Description</th> <th>Bet</th> <th>Result</th> </thead> <tbody> <tr> <td> <nobr title="2011-10-06T12:38:44.143">12:38:44</nobr> </td> <td class="desc"> <table cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0"> <col width="80"> <col align="right" width="15"> <col width="95"> <col width="105"> <col align="right" width="50"> <col align="right" width="50"> <tbody><tr> <td> <nobr>Player Hand </nobr> </td> <td> <nobr>21</nobr> </td> <td> <nobr title="4h 2d As 7h 5h As As">4♥ 2♦ A♠ 7♥ 5♥ A♠ A♠</nobr> </td> <td> <nobr title="Hit, Hit, Hit, Hit, Hit">Hit, Hit, Hit, Hit, Hit</nobr> </td> </tr> <tr> <td> <nobr>Dealer Hand</nobr> </td> <td> <nobr>20</nobr> </td> <td> <nobr title="Js Td">J♠ T♦</nobr> </td> <td colspan="3"> <nobr title="Stand">Stand</nobr> </td> </tr> </tbody></table> </td> <td align="right" valign="bottom"> <nobr title="5.00">5.00</nobr> </td> <td align="right" valign="bottom"> <nobr title="5.00">5.00</nobr></td></tr></tbody></table>

    Don't you think I should be getting some extra bonus hitting this crazy hand?! haha

    SBR Casino ISN'T RIGGED! go and earn some points y'all
  • AceKingHigh
    SBR MVP
    • 10-23-09
    • 3888

    #2
    And by the way, in the last 3 days I've been winning +694 points from the SBR CASINO
    Comment
    • Dax
      SBR MVP
      • 02-21-11
      • 2270

      #3
      Originally posted by AceKingHigh
      And by the way, in the last 3 days I've been winning +694 points from the SBR CASINO
      Awesome dude, Congrats!
      Comment
      • stuntin909
        SBR Wise Guy
        • 08-05-10
        • 933

        #4
        i went from 20 to 3.5k once. blew it all on a drunk night haha.
        Comment
        • ProfaneReality
          SBR Hall of Famer
          • 04-14-09
          • 7607

          #5
          ACE, now go play for 25+ a hand and report back
          Comment
          • AceKingHigh
            SBR MVP
            • 10-23-09
            • 3888

            #6
            FLASHNEWS!!! They got it all back + some more
            <table border="0" cellpadding="1" cellspacing="0" width="100%"><tbody><tr class="TrGameOdd"><td>Internet / 0</td><td align="Left">
            </td><td>CASINO</td><td>BlackJack Double Exposure
            CasinoGame</td><td>
            </td><td>-665.00
            </td><td>
            </td><td>10/06/2011 12:55 PM</td></tr></tbody></table>

            What a bad luck running streak , never seen something like that losing so many hands in a row...
            Update on the casino : BE CAREFUL !!! haha was fun tho
            Comment
            • AceKingHigh
              SBR MVP
              • 10-23-09
              • 3888

              #7
              Profane, that's exactly what I just did ^^ look at my report hahah
              Comment
              • ProfaneReality
                SBR Hall of Famer
                • 04-14-09
                • 7607

                #8
                its odd how the results change as the bet increases, isn't it ?
                Comment
                • AceKingHigh
                  SBR MVP
                  • 10-23-09
                  • 3888

                  #9
                  hahha LOL I guess... got damn :P

                  Total lesson from experience - the casino ALWAYS WINS! in the end...
                  Comment
                  • stuntin909
                    SBR Wise Guy
                    • 08-05-10
                    • 933

                    #10
                    yup. play small and everythings is normal. play big and super rigged.
                    Comment
                    • Hankwins
                      SBR MVP
                      • 09-17-10
                      • 2232

                      #11
                      I turned 6 points into 5K no joke, I then blew it all on 500 point hands, I too was drunk. wasn't thinking about becoming pro and sportsbetting with them, dumb move hopefully i can have that crazy luck again sometime at sbr
                      Comment
                      • DiggityDaggityDo
                        SBR Aristocracy
                        • 11-30-08
                        • 81463

                        #12
                        After u made this thread they tightened up the casino on ya.
                        Comment
                        • gomiamigo
                          SBR Sharp
                          • 08-07-08
                          • 360

                          #13
                          Pretty sure playing -ev games is still -ev for your results.
                          Comment
                          • SBR_John
                            SBR Posting Legend
                            • 07-12-05
                            • 16471

                            #14
                            Originally posted by Hankwins
                            I turned 6 points into 5K no joke, I then blew it all on 500 point hands, I too was drunk. wasn't thinking about becoming pro and sportsbetting with them, dumb move hopefully i can have that crazy luck again sometime at sbr
                            ...like a broken ATM machine!
                            Comment
                            • ttwarrior1
                              BARRELED IN @ SBR!
                              • 06-23-09
                              • 28500

                              #15
                              u call that crazy, thats a standard dealer hand against me, weak, u must be a rookie
                              Comment
                              • Guest

                                #16
                                You will lose in the long run, at the same rate regardless of the level at which youre betting. Anyone who says different is clueless.
                                Comment
                                • romecloneout
                                  SBR MVP
                                  • 02-06-11
                                  • 2243

                                  #17
                                  cool story brah
                                  Comment
                                  Search
                                  Collapse
                                  Top-Rated US Sportsbooks
                                  Collapse
                                  Working...