I demand more 'Steve Jobs is dead' threads

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Guest

    #1
    I demand more 'Steve Jobs is dead' threads
    I have only counted 6.

    SBR, you can do better than that.
  • lakerboy
    SBR Aristocracy
    • 04-02-09
    • 94704

    #2
    Comment
    • doublej95
      SBR Posting Legend
      • 01-26-10
      • 14094

      #3
      exactly what i was think we need about 20 threads or maybe just a mod combining them together.
      Comment
      • I/O
        SBR Hall of Famer
        • 05-26-11
        • 7922

        #4
        They're are right up there with the ever lame....

        "Why won't you go pro"

        "I'd like to stand in line to blow the forum owners"

        "Aren't points great"

        "I'm an old bald dope but I am ready to beat up teenagers, ain't I tough"


        threads.
        Comment
        • Bluehorseshoe
          SBR Posting Legend
          • 07-13-06
          • 15117

          #5
          Everybody is Walter Cronkite trying to break a story.
          Comment
          • onetrickpony
            SBR Hall of Famer
            • 08-23-10
            • 9434

            #6
            just looking for my 15 mins of fame, fuk u pal
            Comment
            Search
            Collapse
            Top-Rated US Sportsbooks
            Collapse
            Working...