Two team, 7 point teaser. jets and eagles is a lock.

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • jazzyj7
    SBR Wise Guy
    • 03-02-09
    • 859

    #1
    Two team, 7 point teaser. jets and eagles is a lock.
    eagles+4, jets+17 ties win -128.
    This is a playoff game for the eagles. They lose this, you can kiss the season good-bye. They will come out with their A game and dominate, BUT for some strange reason if they slip up it wont be by more then 4 points. To crucial of a game.
    Jets going up against the 32nd ranked defense. They will put points up this week, especially after having a horrible offensive performance last week. Jets will lose, but not by 17.
    This is a lock teaser.
  • LT Profits
    SBR Aristocracy
    • 10-27-06
    • 90963

    #2
    I wouldn't bet against the Patriots in a revenge spot. The last time they faced the Jets playing with revenge was 45-3, and that was avenging a regular season loss. Now I get that the Pats are terrible defensively this year, and that was the reason I liked the Raiders (YIKES!) last week, but the Jets are totally out of sinc offensively without Mangold.
    Comment
    • sipawitz
      SBR Hustler
      • 10-03-11
      • 80

      #3
      there is no such thing as a lock
      Comment
      • bashtron
        SBR Rookie
        • 09-13-11
        • 44

        #4
        don't tease the Eagles through the 0. Tease the total down and take the over. I agree about the Jets though.
        Comment
        • face
          SBR Posting Legend
          • 01-31-11
          • 14740

          #5
          hard to bet on Jets right now, they looked so bad. Meanwhile, Patriots will win for sure so tease them.
          Comment
          • Guest

            #6
            Originally posted by bashtron
            don't tease the Eagles through the 0. Tease the under down and take the over. I agree about the Jets though.
            This.

            Gambling Commandment #7: Thou shall not tease across the 0
            Comment
            • SCRAGGS
              SBR MVP
              • 05-21-09
              • 1969

              #7
              Originally posted by LT Profits
              I wouldn't bet against the Patriots in a revenge spot. The last time they faced the Jets playing with revenge was 45-3, and that was avenging a regular season loss. Now I get that the Pats are terrible defensively this year, and that was the reason I liked the Raiders (YIKES!) last week, but the Jets are totally out of sinc offensively without Mangold.

              um, he practiced today.....Practice, Practice
              Comment
              Search
              Collapse
              Top-Rated US Sportsbooks
              Collapse
              Working...