Opie1988 I have $4.7 Million to put to work.

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • lemart5
    SBR MVP
    • 01-12-11
    • 2818

    #1
    Opie1988 I have $4.7 Million to put to work.
    Let's get some developments going .
  • William Walters
    SBR Hall of Famer
    • 01-17-11
    • 6372

    #2
    Texans don't look to kindly upon liars.
    Comment
    • lemart5
      SBR MVP
      • 01-12-11
      • 2818

      #3
      Let's saturate these black neighborhoods with payday loan shops.
      Comment
      • Guest

        #4
        Yes I have 80 bajillion as well. Lets do this.
        Comment
        • BGS 9.5
          SBR MVP
          • 01-10-08
          • 4627

          #5
          you have nothing of the sort taylor, quit lying.
          Comment
          • Cougar Bait
            SBR Posting Legend
            • 10-04-07
            • 18282

            #6
            I am convinced he is a millionaire.
            Comment
            • frankzig
              SBR MVP
              • 10-26-09
              • 2269

              #7
              two states ready to start selling medical mary jane, good biz to get into
              Comment
              • VegasInsider
                SBR Posting Legend
                • 12-12-10
                • 14593

                #8
                Build titty bars....those never close.

                There are three things certain in life: Birth, Death and Men Love Titties
                Comment
                • VegasInsider
                  SBR Posting Legend
                  • 12-12-10
                  • 14593

                  #9
                  I'm stealing this from YorkHunt...

                  Comment
                  • lemart5
                    SBR MVP
                    • 01-12-11
                    • 2818

                    #10
                    I gotta do something with this cash
                    Comment
                    • robmpink
                      SBR Posting Legend
                      • 01-09-07
                      • 13205

                      #11
                      Originally posted by lemart5
                      I gotta do something with this cash


                      buy a life
                      Comment
                      • lemart5
                        SBR MVP
                        • 01-12-11
                        • 2818

                        #12
                        Originally posted by robmpink
                        buy a life
                        I have one and its pretty damn sweet
                        Comment
                        • TexansFan
                          SBR MVP
                          • 09-06-06
                          • 3369

                          #13
                          Build liquor stores and sell lotto tickets in the poor neighborhoods.
                          Comment
                          • opie1988
                            SBR Posting Legend
                            • 09-12-10
                            • 23429

                            #14
                            Originally posted by lemart5
                            Let's saturate these black neighborhoods with payday loan shops.
                            Fantastic business. Trust me. Plenty of rural lower income white-trash areas these are profitable in as well.

                            I'm ready whenever you are. If you have the capital, there has never been a better time to build/develop.(.....at least this is what I keep telling everyone)

                            But I do 100% believe this.
                            Comment
                            • robmpink
                              SBR Posting Legend
                              • 01-09-07
                              • 13205

                              #15
                              Originally posted by lemart5
                              I have one and its pretty damn sweet

                              This is an interesting case study. I'm trying to grasp the begging for SBR points 24/7 to living the good life, upwards of 4 mil to invest.

                              Throw me a bone.
                              Comment
                              • lemart5
                                SBR MVP
                                • 01-12-11
                                • 2818

                                #16
                                [QUOTE=robmpink;11730007]This is an interesting case study. I'm trying to grasp the begging for SBR points 24/7 to living the good life, upwardsothers of 4 mil to invest.

                                Throw me a bone.

                                In order to become rich you have to use the poor and not feel bad about it.
                                Comment
                                • bigboydan
                                  SBR Aristocracy
                                  • 08-10-05
                                  • 55420

                                  #17
                                  Originally posted by lemart5
                                  Let's saturate these black neighborhoods with payday loan shops.
                                  I think somebody already beat you to that sir.
                                  Comment
                                  • lemart5
                                    SBR MVP
                                    • 01-12-11
                                    • 2818

                                    #18
                                    Originally posted by bigboydan
                                    I think somebody already beat you to that sir.
                                    The Latino market is just beginning to take off.
                                    Comment
                                    • jarvol
                                      SBR Hall of Famer
                                      • 09-13-10
                                      • 6074

                                      #19
                                      Is this why you constantly beg for point loans on here?
                                      Comment
                                      Search
                                      Collapse
                                      Top-Rated US Sportsbooks
                                      Collapse
                                      Working...