sharps and squares

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • wtt0315
    SBR Hall of Famer
    • 01-18-07
    • 8037

    #1
    sharps and squares
    I have realized that everyone on here thinks they are sharps while everyone else is squares. In reality, everyone here is a square.
  • trytrytry
    SBR Posting Legend
    • 03-13-06
    • 23681

    #2
    do not agree
    Comment
    • VegasInsider
      SBR Posting Legend
      • 12-12-10
      • 14593

      #3
      Comment
      • Mikail
        SBR Posting Legend
        • 07-19-09
        • 21689

        #4
        I consider myself square.
        Comment
        • onetrickpony
          SBR Hall of Famer
          • 08-23-10
          • 9434

          #5
          in reality ur a gay
          Comment
          • Tech N9ne
            Restricted User
            • 06-24-11
            • 5366

            #6
            Sharp - Tech9, Tracer, Paco, JJ, bigday

            Square - Lakerboy, brahma
            Comment
            • CarpeDime
              SBR Hall of Famer
              • 09-01-09
              • 7873

              #7
              sharp here
              Comment
              • SASH
                SBR MVP
                • 04-09-11
                • 3200

                #8
                Whats your definition of sharp v square wtt0315? These terms are often loosely defined. Different people have different interpretations of the terms....
                Comment
                • neverstoppers23
                  SBR Hall of Famer
                  • 11-26-09
                  • 6302

                  #9
                  I am an Octagon.
                  Comment
                  • wtt0315
                    SBR Hall of Famer
                    • 01-18-07
                    • 8037

                    #10
                    I just think it's funny that when I read posts I am constantly seeing this is a sharp play, this is a square play etc etc. 95 percent of us lose more then we win. I just get a kick out of listening to people. That's all.
                    Comment
                    • wtt0315
                      SBR Hall of Famer
                      • 01-18-07
                      • 8037

                      #11
                      One trick, i didn't think you post anymore? Didnt I read a post if your sharp play loses you wouldn't post again or was that someone different
                      Comment
                      • onetrickpony
                        SBR Hall of Famer
                        • 08-23-10
                        • 9434

                        #12
                        Originally posted by wtt0315
                        One trick, i didn't think you post anymore? Didnt I read a post if your sharp play loses you wouldn't post again or was that someone different
                        pics or gtfo pal
                        Comment
                        • YorkHunt
                          SBR Hall of Famer
                          • 12-11-10
                          • 7496

                          #13
                          Comment
                          • BIGDAY
                            SBR Aristocracy
                            • 02-17-10
                            • 48249

                            #14
                            Originally posted by Tech N9ne
                            Sharp - Tech9, Tracer, Paco, JJ, bigday

                            Square - Lakerboy, brahma
                            Okay fine, I'll be a sharp today.
                            Comment
                            • Guest

                              #15
                              Originally posted by neverstoppers23
                              I am an Octagon.
                              No lie, I came into this thread to post the exact same thing. Crazy.
                              Comment
                              • wtt0315
                                SBR Hall of Famer
                                • 01-18-07
                                • 8037

                                #16
                                Originally posted by onetrickpony
                                pics or gtfo pal
                                Comment
                                Search
                                Collapse
                                Top-Rated US Sportsbooks
                                Collapse
                                Working...