SBR Facebook Poker tourney?

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Guest

    #1
    SBR Facebook Poker tourney?
    Just saw this in the poker lobby. If I missed a thread or something obvious feel free to bash me. Just curious as to what it is.
  • SBR Lou
    BARRELED IN @ SBR!
    • 08-02-07
    • 37863

    #2
    It's a private marketing initiative, targeted at select SBR Facebook followers. From what I know they're preparing to send the invites shortly.
    Comment
    • VegasVixen
      SBR Wise Guy
      • 09-03-10
      • 991

      #3
      NVM - just found it, dont look on the SBR bash page, look at the owner... "SBR Sport Picks"
      Comment
      • neverstoppers23
        SBR Hall of Famer
        • 11-26-09
        • 6302

        #4
        Hmm. I tried to search for SBR on facebook before and coulnd't find it. Does anyone have a direct link?
        Comment
        • wtt0315
          SBR Hall of Famer
          • 01-18-07
          • 8037

          #5
          me to vixen
          Comment
          • VegasVixen
            SBR Wise Guy
            • 09-03-10
            • 991

            #6
            Originally posted by neverstoppers23
            Hmm. I tried to search for SBR on facebook before and coulnd't find it. Does anyone have a direct link?

            Comment
            • aggieshawn
              SBR MVP
              • 01-24-07
              • 4378

              #7
              How do they send you the password on facebook?
              I do not facebook.
              Comment
              • Guest

                #8
                Originally posted by aggieshawn
                How do they send you the password on facebook?
                I do not facebook.
                Well since it's a Facebook poker tourney you are probably out of luck
                Comment
                • aggieshawn
                  SBR MVP
                  • 01-24-07
                  • 4378

                  #9
                  I have a facebook account but don't have a clue how it really works. I am an SBR freind.
                  But all I ever see is invites to play games, take this test, download this program or crap like that.
                  I only log in once every few months.

                  Is the password on the home page or is it email to me?
                  Comment
                  Search
                  Collapse
                  Top-Rated US Sportsbooks
                  Collapse
                  Working...