A beggar

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • WileOut
    SBR MVP
    • 02-04-07
    • 3844

    #1
    A beggar
    I have never stiffed anyone in my life. This has to count for something. I'm not asking for a loan, I am begging for points. If you have some extra or just feel like helping out a good guy please shoot me some you can spare. I will greatly appreciate it. And I would get you back many times over if I were to hit it big. That is just the way I roll. Thanks for any help.
  • Djstucky
    SBR MVP
    • 02-27-11
    • 2993

    #2
    Damn durito...500...you are the man...
    Comment
    • Guest

      #3
      Haha well now every point scrounger is going to make a thread like this after seeing those kind of points tossed around.

      Hell it makes me want to beg for points too.
      Comment
      • King Mayan
        SBR Posting Legend
        • 09-22-10
        • 21330

        #4
        at least sell some oranges puto.
        Comment
        • TR88
          Restricted User
          • 06-10-10
          • 9364

          #5
          yo durito hit me up 2 pal.....I did not eat any food in 2 days....
          Comment
          • WileOut
            SBR MVP
            • 02-04-07
            • 3844

            #6
            Many class acts here at SBR

            durito thank you very much
            Nats' Fan thank you very much
            numismatist thank you very much
            Djstucky thank you very much

            I will not forget this, much appreciated.
            Comment
            • Bongo
              Restricted User
              • 01-22-11
              • 134

              #7
              If only the banks would help us out this way
              Comment
              • WileOut
                SBR MVP
                • 02-04-07
                • 3844

                #8
                Thanks SportsMushroom, thanks Bongo
                Comment
                Search
                Collapse
                Top-Rated US Sportsbooks
                Collapse
                Working...