Dating advice on when I should try to get a blowie

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • RustyGriswold
    Restricted User
    • 05-05-11
    • 22

    #1
    Dating advice on when I should try to get a blowie
    Hey guys, don’t post here much. Long time SBR follower though.




    Anyways I’m looking for some advice for a personal situation in my life. I live in Chicago and there is always a lot of girls around to talk to and hook up with. So recently I met this chick, and I really like her.


    Shes from the south so she’s got a really thick accent like Mississippi or some shit like that. She just moved here, shes got some job in marketing. So we’ve been out a few times now, went and did some cool shit like go to the bars.


    I have kissed her, felt her up and shit but I still haven’t got my rooster wet. I really wanna get it on with her but I’m also really wanting her to give me a blowie. Usually I just ask for it and it works 50% of the time. Some girls get pissed off and act all offended. I usually ask randomly like after I kiss her a little bit.

    I don't want to try my old tricks because I don't want to mess it up.

    I really like this chick and not all chicks do oral cuz they’re too stuck up. How can you guys tell if a chick is just a real blow-ho?

    Some chicks think a blowie is no big deal and they will give it out a lot easier than letting me put my rooster in her barn



    I’m wondering if I should try to dip my rooster FIRST, then once the comfort level is there ask for the blowie like the next time?


    I want to set the pace, you know like train the broad. Let her know what's expected.
  • tanner40
    SBR MVP
    • 03-24-10
    • 2129

    #2
    Just whip it out
    Comment
    • vinny89121
      SBR High Roller
      • 09-19-11
      • 221

      #3
      just tell her to do it
      Comment
      • hawley
        SBR Posting Legend
        • 05-10-10
        • 14270

        #4
        Wait for her to fall asleep then just dip it in her mouth.
        Comment
        • gauchojake
          BARRELED IN @ SBR!
          • 09-17-10
          • 34149

          #5
          If she was a real blow ho you would have already been sucked off.
          Comment
          • WvGambler
            SBR Posting Legend
            • 04-19-10
            • 11619

            #6
            You can plant the idea in her brain by having her walk in on you blowing a guy.

            It's called "setting the tone."
            Comment
            • hawley
              SBR Posting Legend
              • 05-10-10
              • 14270

              #7
              Actually go dirt track on her first then ask for one

              If she is keen then she is definitely a keeper.
              Comment
              • allabout the $$$
                SBR Hall of Famer
                • 04-17-10
                • 9843

                #8
                Originally posted by WvGambler
                You can plant the idea in her brain by having her walk in on you blowing a guy.

                It's called "setting the tone."
                Comment
                • Bo$$ Bet$
                  Restricted User
                  • 07-08-10
                  • 3062

                  #9
                  Get her to 69
                  Comment
                  • DemoralizdDreamr
                    SBR MVP
                    • 02-04-11
                    • 4319

                    #10
                    Originally posted by Bo$$ Bet$
                    Get her to 69
                    Comment
                    • robmpink
                      SBR Posting Legend
                      • 01-09-07
                      • 13205

                      #11
                      Has she held your prick? Have you touched her who ha? My advice is if you haven't touched her who ha, I wouldn't go whipping anything out or ask. Do you really like this girl or not really and really just want a bj?
                      Comment
                      • sideloaded
                        SBR Hall of Famer
                        • 08-21-10
                        • 7561

                        #12
                        put it anywhere in or around her mouth
                        Comment
                        • vinny89121
                          SBR High Roller
                          • 09-19-11
                          • 221

                          #13
                          just ask her to do it. if she does it great. if not, just go to cermak st in chinatown to the chinese spot. your in chicago right
                          Comment
                          • Takethebooki
                            SBR Sharp
                            • 09-29-10
                            • 385

                            #14
                            blow her then she will blow u
                            Comment
                            • vinny89121
                              SBR High Roller
                              • 09-19-11
                              • 221

                              #15
                              its only $150
                              Comment
                              • hawley
                                SBR Posting Legend
                                • 05-10-10
                                • 14270

                                #16
                                jj will do it for below market rate.
                                Comment
                                • Guest

                                  #17
                                  Give, then receive.
                                  Comment
                                  • Bo$$ Bet$
                                    Restricted User
                                    • 07-08-10
                                    • 3062

                                    #18
                                    Yes lick her twat till she's blowin loads all over ur face then she will be so caught up in the moment shell suck u dry
                                    Comment
                                    • onetrickpony
                                      SBR Hall of Famer
                                      • 08-23-10
                                      • 9434

                                      #19
                                      just grab her head and move it towards ur cok, worse thing to happen is she slaps the fuk out of u
                                      Comment
                                      • eidolon
                                        SBR Hall of Famer
                                        • 01-02-08
                                        • 9547

                                        #20
                                        Originally posted by DrStale
                                        Give, then receive.
                                        Originally posted by Bo$$ Bet$
                                        Yes lick her twat till she's blowin loads all over ur face then she will be so caught up in the moment shell suck u dry
                                        This
                                        You don't even have to do an amazing job, but it still gives a connection to girls; and 99% of the time they will take care of you after that.
                                        Comment
                                        • RustyGriswold
                                          Restricted User
                                          • 05-05-11
                                          • 22

                                          #21
                                          Originally posted by robmpink
                                          Has she held your prick? Have you touched her who ha? My advice is if you haven't touched her who ha, I wouldn't go whipping anything out or ask. Do you really like this girl or not really and really just want a bj?


                                          I have not touched her who ha. I haven't really tried to get her motor running, too fukkin lazy. It's more for lack of trying why I havent hit a home run with her.


                                          But it's not because I don't like her, I'm just a lazy degenerate. I could tell you I spend all my energy reading statistics and trying to make plays.. but I spend more time doing nothing at all, just watching sports and drinking cabo wabo. I'm trying to hide my alcoholism from her.



                                          To answer your question, yes I really like her a lot. That's why I don't want to just whip out my rooster. A blowie isn't so unattainable, the guys are right that for the right price I can get one. Getting a blowie isn't the problem, I could get a blowie from any skanky b*tch. I just know from experience that if you don't start them off right away blowing, they will get to that point where they say "i don't like to do that".



                                          I want to make sure that doesn't happen if I'm going to keep this one around.


                                          Also in my experience finding a blow-ho chick is difficult. I think you have to train them to be that way.
                                          Comment
                                          • SCRAGGS
                                            SBR MVP
                                            • 05-21-09
                                            • 1969

                                            #22
                                            nudge the back of her head/neck
                                            Comment
                                            • stevek173
                                              BARRELED IN @ SBR!
                                              • 03-29-08
                                              • 27638

                                              #23
                                              Originally posted by DrStale
                                              Give, then receive.
                                              Yap
                                              Comment
                                              • stevek173
                                                BARRELED IN @ SBR!
                                                • 03-29-08
                                                • 27638

                                                #24
                                                Originally posted by WvGambler
                                                You can plant the idea in her brain by having her walk in on you blowing a guy.

                                                It's called "setting the tone."
                                                This was pretty ******* funny
                                                Comment
                                                • Djstucky
                                                  SBR MVP
                                                  • 02-27-11
                                                  • 2993

                                                  #25
                                                  Tell her the story about the one girl who didn't blow you and how it didn't work out in her favor...
                                                  Comment
                                                  • Bo$$ Bet$
                                                    Restricted User
                                                    • 07-08-10
                                                    • 3062

                                                    #26
                                                    If she's from the south she either is A a *** guzzling dumb ass trailer park whore or B a very well mannered ladie there is no middle
                                                    Comment
                                                    • Ice House
                                                      Restricted User
                                                      • 07-21-10
                                                      • 4060

                                                      #27
                                                      just eat her pussy and then she will probably do it. If not just try to bang her.
                                                      Comment
                                                      • Tree Rollins
                                                        SBR MVP
                                                        • 12-16-09
                                                        • 3968

                                                        #28
                                                        Originally posted by hawley
                                                        Wait for her to fall asleep then just dip it in her mouth.
                                                        Sharp post.
                                                        Comment
                                                        • aggieshawn
                                                          SBR MVP
                                                          • 01-24-07
                                                          • 4378

                                                          #29
                                                          Originally posted by tanner40
                                                          Just whip it out

                                                          On the C Train, or where, he might need a little more direction??
                                                          Great line Tanner.
                                                          Comment
                                                          • JimmysEgo
                                                            SBR MVP
                                                            • 06-07-10
                                                            • 1201

                                                            #30
                                                            Ass to mouth.
                                                            Comment
                                                            • Ice House
                                                              Restricted User
                                                              • 07-21-10
                                                              • 4060

                                                              #31
                                                              where do you pick up your hoez in chi-town? i saw some bangin chicks up near downtown when I got off the orange line from Midway ...

                                                              i think there were several colleges around the area right nears the bears stadium I saw hoez going into the bar at 3pm on a Tuesday hot white chicks
                                                              Comment
                                                              • jarvol
                                                                SBR Hall of Famer
                                                                • 09-13-10
                                                                • 6074

                                                                #32
                                                                Originally posted by Takethebooki
                                                                blow her then she will blow u
                                                                Comment
                                                                • gauchojake
                                                                  BARRELED IN @ SBR!
                                                                  • 09-17-10
                                                                  • 34149

                                                                  #33
                                                                  I'm guessing you haven't had many bj's if you're asking this crowd
                                                                  Comment
                                                                  • Ice House
                                                                    Restricted User
                                                                    • 07-21-10
                                                                    • 4060

                                                                    #34
                                                                    true ..... i almost choked when i read this thread title ... I was like you gotta be fuking kidding me
                                                                    Comment
                                                                    • vinny89121
                                                                      SBR High Roller
                                                                      • 09-19-11
                                                                      • 221

                                                                      #35
                                                                      who gets on a forum and asks how to get a bj? unbelievable
                                                                      Comment
                                                                      Search
                                                                      Collapse
                                                                      Top-Rated US Sportsbooks
                                                                      Collapse
                                                                      Working...