Thanks
SBR/Dax: Can we get a line on Amanda Knox appeal
Collapse
X
-
zam77SBR MVP
- 11-03-10
- 3586
#1SBR/Dax: Can we get a line on Amanda Knox appealTags: None -
Justin7SBR Hall of Famer
- 07-31-06
- 8577
#21. No change to sentence: -1200
2. Reduction in sentence or new trial: +1400.
3. Set Free with no chance of new trial: +2600.
If she is out on bail awaiting new trial, and flees the country, #2 wins.
That's just my fair guess. I'm not taking bets on this.Comment -
zam77SBR MVP
- 11-03-10
- 3586
#3Wow... +2600 would be hard not to lay down something. Media is spinning this case like crazy. I'm think she is guilty but she may get off.Comment -
phosphorylaseSBR Rookie
- 09-29-11
- 2
#4Is there anyone who is taking bets? I think she is innocent and will win her appeal.Comment -
jgraySBR MVP
- 09-06-09
- 3599
#5Let me get this straight. You felt compelled to create an SBR account today and make your first post about this. You looking to gamble the 6 points you didn't have a few hours ago?Originally posted by phosphorylaseIs there anyone who is taking bets? I think she is innocent and will win her appeal.Comment -
HeeeHAWWWWSBR Hall of Famer
- 06-13-08
- 5487
#6If she gets out, I want an over/under on months before she does her first porno.Comment -
aggieshawnSBR MVP
- 01-24-07
- 4378
#7Ok, what is it with these American girls being charged with murder?
Tot mom, Amanda.
I must add though a 12yr old Canadian girl killed her mom and dad in cold blood and is now free just before her 19 b-day.
Good fukkken legal system here in Canada.Comment -
phosphorylaseSBR Rookie
- 09-29-11
- 2
#8TOD
jgray,
Not sure I am catching your drift. With respect to the case, it is all about the time of death.Comment -
no1hereSBR Hall of Famer
- 03-23-09
- 5914
#9good chance of going either way. my GUESS is set free.Comment -
zam77SBR MVP
- 11-03-10
- 3586
#10Dax/Lou... where you at? How bout a line. I like Justin7's line... go with that.Comment -
cant call itSBR Hall of Famer
- 08-29-10
- 8817
#11Dax is hiding thinking about that beatdown that is coming his way in fantasy football.
Comment -
zam77SBR MVP
- 11-03-10
- 3586
#12Pretty sure verdict is coming today... looking like she may be set free. Thanks for the line dax.
Comment -
nosniboR11SBR Posting Legend
- 09-02-08
- 10042
#13justin would hammer the gets set free
and lose just like the cowboysComment -
#1426 to 1. Good thing he wasnt taking action.Comment
Search
Collapse
Top-Rated US Sportsbooks
Collapse
#1 BetMGM
4.8/5 BetMGM Bonus Code
#2 FanDuel
4.8/5 FanDuel Promo Code
#3 Caesars
4.8/5 Caesars Promo Code
#4 DraftKings
4.7/5 DraftKings Promo Code
#5 Fanatics
#6 bet365
4.7/5 bet365 Bonus Code
#7 Hard Rock
4.1/5 Hard Rock Bet Promo Code
#8 BetRivers
4.1/5 BetRivers Bonus Code
