What city is this?

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Dad
    SBR Posting Legend
    • 11-26-08
    • 23245

    #1
    What city is this?
    I'm asking because I do not know.

  • VegasInsider
    SBR Posting Legend
    • 12-12-10
    • 14593

    #2
    that's fantASStic
    Comment
    • vyomguy
      SBR Hall of Famer
      • 12-08-09
      • 5794

      #3
      is that a man?
      Comment
      • pavyracer
        SBR Aristocracy
        • 04-12-07
        • 83138

        #4
        Baltimore
        Comment
        • TR88
          Restricted User
          • 06-10-10
          • 9364

          #5
          michigan
          Comment
          • saints7011
            SBR Hall of Famer
            • 09-21-09
            • 5544

            #6
            Alaska
            Comment
            • Brock Landers
              SBR Aristocracy
              • 06-30-08
              • 45365

              #7
              new york
              Comment
              • paco
                SBR Aristocracy
                • 05-07-09
                • 62873

                #8
                Minneapolis
                Comment
                • Dax
                  SBR MVP
                  • 02-21-11
                  • 2270

                  #9
                  Assville
                  Comment
                  • A.M.S.
                    SBR Wise Guy
                    • 06-26-10
                    • 838

                    #10
                    toronto
                    Comment
                    • Guest

                      #11
                      Dad: What city is this?

                      Originally posted by TR88
                      michigan
                      Originally posted by saints7011
                      Alaska

                      Geographail
                      Comment
                      • BAUS
                        SBR MVP
                        • 08-10-05
                        • 2190

                        #12
                        That's just outside the Venetto Casino in Panama City, Panama. Seriously.

                        BAUS
                        Comment
                        • ProfaneReality
                          SBR Hall of Famer
                          • 04-14-09
                          • 7607

                          #13
                          I see a building sign that says Freidman

                          Thats not very Panamanian
                          Comment
                          • Matt1144
                            SBR Wise Guy
                            • 07-25-11
                            • 813

                            #14
                            I spy a Lexus and Honda. I would imagine that is somewhere withing the U.S.
                            Comment
                            • Kaabee
                              SBR MVP
                              • 01-21-06
                              • 2482

                              #15
                              Originally posted by Brock Landers
                              new york
                              west 47th st. friedman theater in background.
                              Comment
                              • Dad
                                SBR Posting Legend
                                • 11-26-08
                                • 23245

                                #16
                                Originally posted by DrStale
                                Dad: What city is this?






                                Geographail


                                I was thinking Chicago?
                                Comment
                                • BAUS
                                  SBR MVP
                                  • 08-10-05
                                  • 2190

                                  #17
                                  You will see working girls looking like that at the Venetto in Panama City.

                                  BAUS
                                  Comment
                                  • lolguy999
                                    SBR MVP
                                    • 01-28-10
                                    • 3070

                                    #18
                                    Downtown Montreal
                                    Comment
                                    • Sunde91
                                      SBR Hall of Famer
                                      • 11-26-09
                                      • 8325

                                      #19
                                      I swear to god dad posted this like 3 months ago

                                      its what kaabee said

                                      Comment
                                      • benjy
                                        SBR MVP
                                        • 02-19-09
                                        • 2158

                                        #20
                                        Originally posted by Kaabee
                                        west 47th st. friedman theater in background.
                                        Yep.
                                        Comment
                                        • Naz18
                                          SBR MVP
                                          • 09-10-09
                                          • 4277

                                          #21
                                          Somewhere in Alabama.
                                          Comment
                                          • Dad
                                            SBR Posting Legend
                                            • 11-26-08
                                            • 23245

                                            #22
                                            Originally posted by Sunde91
                                            I swear to god dad posted this like 3 months ago

                                            its what kaabee said

                                            Comment
                                            • Dutch
                                              SBR MVP
                                              • 09-21-10
                                              • 4339

                                              #23
                                              A.) A place where she-males hangout.
                                              Comment
                                              • rival12
                                                SBR Rookie
                                                • 09-12-11
                                                • 31

                                                #24
                                                don't know but i want to go there
                                                Comment
                                                • daimoshokage
                                                  SBR Hall of Famer
                                                  • 02-07-11
                                                  • 8935

                                                  #25
                                                  Iran
                                                  Comment
                                                  • LovetheBraves
                                                    Restricted User
                                                    • 09-22-11
                                                    • 24

                                                    #26
                                                    Originally posted by daimoshokage
                                                    Iran
                                                    lmaoooo
                                                    Comment
                                                    • laclippers504
                                                      SBR MVP
                                                      • 08-21-06
                                                      • 4553

                                                      #27
                                                      Idk but I think I saw those chicks @ the "ass station" lol....they got some mighty fine "ass" at the "ass station"
                                                      Comment
                                                      • Glitch
                                                        SBR Posting Legend
                                                        • 07-08-09
                                                        • 11795

                                                        #28
                                                        looks like montreal to me too. but i dont know.
                                                        Comment
                                                        • brahmabull117
                                                          SBR Hall of Famer
                                                          • 11-08-10
                                                          • 8622

                                                          #29
                                                          is that a dude?
                                                          Comment
                                                          • Killer_Demo
                                                            SBR Hall of Famer
                                                            • 06-15-08
                                                            • 8409

                                                            #30
                                                            tranny alert
                                                            Comment
                                                            Search
                                                            Collapse
                                                            Top-Rated US Sportsbooks
                                                            Collapse
                                                            Working...