Anyone else get JJ trivia today?

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • meckis
    SBR Sharp
    • 06-08-09
    • 438

    #36
    worst trivia ever
    Comment
    • leafs_ducks
      SBR MVP
      • 10-22-09
      • 3147

      #37
      trivia: what is the name of jjgold's son

      Like wtf? I mean. Really? Got that question this morning
      Comment
      • wquine
        SBR MVP
        • 09-30-09
        • 2057

        #38
        i actually got that one right. too bad the next question was about him too.
        Comment
        • leafs_ducks
          SBR MVP
          • 10-22-09
          • 3147

          #39
          Originally posted by wquine
          i actually got that one right. too bad the next question was about him too.
          Of course I guessed it n got It wrong. Wat was the correct answer?
          Comment
          • PanamaBrad
            SBR Wise Guy
            • 03-22-11
            • 717

            #40
            I guess I am screwed by JJ trivia. I answered the first question correctly about the number of bashes he has attended. Then clicked the button to move on to question 2 and got a time out error. Never had a chance at question 2 and worse than that did not even receive credit for the 10 point answer I got correct. man I feel terrible now for complaining about getting cheated our free points via JJ trivia.
            Comment
            • timmyboy34243
              SBR MVP
              • 04-06-10
              • 1379

              #41
              guess we all know now who the new trivia writer is for SBR...................
              Comment
              • Hazious
                SBR MVP
                • 02-16-10
                • 3963

                #42
                How old was his aunt when he tried to bang her. I ghuessed 66 and was wrong on Q 3
                Comment
                • WendysRox
                  SBR High Roller
                  • 07-22-10
                  • 184

                  #43
                  Hey whoever does sbr trivia...

                  Why in THE hell would I know or even care to know what jjgold's son is named? Frankly, I don't care about losing trivia on the first question, but, seriously? lol... What's next? What does Lou call his "member"?
                  Comment
                  • Richkas
                    SBR Posting Legend
                    • 02-03-08
                    • 19396

                    #44
                    Jeffrey
                    Comment
                    • moses millsap
                      SBR Hall of Famer
                      • 08-25-05
                      • 8289

                      #45
                      yeah, i got a jj question too. what position did he play in highschool football? lol
                      Comment
                      • ProfaneReality
                        SBR Hall of Famer
                        • 04-14-09
                        • 7607

                        #46
                        It's sad that I knew all 3. They were fairly easy though. Name of his son, name of his security firm, and name of the game he plays with men in steam rooms
                        Comment
                        • Dad
                          SBR Posting Legend
                          • 11-26-08
                          • 23245

                          #47
                          I got all 3 right also.

                          Thats kind of scary!
                          Comment
                          • jeffdane
                            SBR Hall of Famer
                            • 09-20-09
                            • 5165

                            #48
                            who the fuk is jjgold? i want sports trivia damn it.
                            Comment
                            • spankie
                              SBR Hall of Famer
                              • 02-10-11
                              • 9992

                              #49
                              Who did jj say influenced him the most after hitting the 50k post milestone?

                              SBR_John
                              Fishhead
                              Sick Gambler
                              The SHRINK

                              the fuk?
                              Comment
                              • urge2kill
                                SBR MVP
                                • 10-27-09
                                • 1722

                                #50
                                My phone wouldnt let me answer the first question. Missed out on easy points.
                                Comment
                                • FuzzyDunlop
                                  SBR MVP
                                  • 01-15-11
                                  • 2422

                                  #51
                                  Originally posted by hankcream
                                  You are correct it was bathing suit. How many people here would have guessed this correctly.
                                  I clicked thong faster than I've ever clicked anything in my life.
                                  Comment
                                  • sportfan
                                    SBR Posting Legend
                                    • 12-22-09
                                    • 10112

                                    #52
                                    Originally posted by Hazious
                                    How old was his aunt when he tried to bang her. I ghuessed 66 and was wrong on Q 3
                                    Comment
                                    • pavyracer
                                      SBR Aristocracy
                                      • 04-12-07
                                      • 83138

                                      #53
                                      How do you verify the question? Did JJ even go to high school? Based on hir grammar, spelling and knowledge in this forum I highly doubt he went to high school let alone play football or graduate.
                                      Comment
                                      • Dad
                                        SBR Posting Legend
                                        • 11-26-08
                                        • 23245

                                        #54
                                        I only hope that those of us that answered all 3 questions correctly get a '3-question sbr trivia winner' button with Gold's face on it.
                                        Comment
                                        • Sanka
                                          SBR MVP
                                          • 03-29-10
                                          • 2641

                                          #55
                                          Originally posted by Dad
                                          I only hope that those of us that answered all 3 questions correctly get a '3-question sbr trivia winner' button with Gold's face on it.
                                          Just for you Daddy

                                          Comment
                                          • JMobile
                                            SBR Posting Legend
                                            • 08-21-10
                                            • 19078

                                            #56
                                            Originally posted by MexicanStallion
                                            I took the first question and ran. I didn't feel lucky enough to get an easy JJ question.
                                            Me too!
                                            I should of browse this thread before doing trivia.
                                            Comment
                                            • buzzer
                                              SBR Wise Guy
                                              • 01-15-10
                                              • 881

                                              #57
                                              I had his imaginary wifes name. I wouldve put in Chaz Bono if it was fill in the blanks.
                                              Comment
                                              • Bcatswin
                                                SBR Posting Legend
                                                • 12-21-10
                                                • 13931

                                                #58
                                                I have no clue what month jj joined sbr nor do i care this trivia is horse shit. Thought this was a sports site not a knowing everything about a pedophile site.
                                                Comment
                                                • 305GURU
                                                  Restricted User
                                                  • 10-04-10
                                                  • 1038

                                                  #59
                                                  thought it was supposed to be sports trivia, not JJ gold trivia wtf???...who cares what this fukk jjgold did in high school, or how much the shrink stiffed em...
                                                  Comment
                                                  • Guest

                                                    #60
                                                    I wont give away the answer...suffice to say JJ's sexual orientation is definitely not what you guys said it was.
                                                    Comment
                                                    • kickenchicken
                                                      SBR Sharp
                                                      • 09-17-10
                                                      • 430

                                                      #61
                                                      wish i woulda known this post was here before i played the trivia
                                                      Comment
                                                      • EmpireMaker
                                                        SBR Posting Legend
                                                        • 06-18-09
                                                        • 15611

                                                        #62
                                                        who cares that jjgold says come on = common
                                                        Comment
                                                        • EmpireMaker
                                                          SBR Posting Legend
                                                          • 06-18-09
                                                          • 15611

                                                          #63
                                                          is there going to be a question like on average how many cokks does jjgold suck a week ?
                                                          Comment
                                                          • SBR_John
                                                            SBR Posting Legend
                                                            • 07-12-05
                                                            • 16471

                                                            #64
                                                            JJ Gold trivia - LOL . Missed the first question. What will they think up next?
                                                            Comment
                                                            Search
                                                            Collapse
                                                            Top-Rated US Sportsbooks
                                                            Collapse
                                                            Working...