This is sick , I would use a bat on the Adults

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • P.F.Kasooff
    SBR MVP
    • 11-13-10
    • 1903

    #1
    This is sick , I would use a bat on the Adults
    As the crowd roars, cage fighters aged 8 and 9 do battle... even after one breaks down in tears





    Disturbing footage that has emerged of a fight-night in Preston, Lancashire, where youngsters who are not wearing head gear or padding are seen wrestling and slamming each other on to the canvas.
  • Iced
    SBR MVP
    • 01-04-11
    • 1614

    #2
    Is 5dimes offering lines? I have a nickel I could put down on my nephew if I could fly him out there.
    Comment
    • CAS2550
      SBR Sharp
      • 06-20-11
      • 350

      #3
      Originally posted by Iced
      Is 5dimes offering lines? I have a nickel I could put down on my nephew if I could fly him out there.
      Comment
      • Glitch
        SBR Posting Legend
        • 07-08-09
        • 11795

        #4
        i doubt they're being forced into it and they're just grappling. of course this article uses the sadface pictures.
        Comment
        • Guest

          #5
          Wouldnt take it that far but its still messed up. I get that you can compare it to wrestling and say its a sport, whatever, but if you have adults yelling and drinking and half-naked chicks walking around the ring youre doing something wrong.
          Comment
          • Kaladarus
            SBR MVP
            • 11-11-09
            • 1876

            #6
            This is just grappling big deal. Nothing wrong with kids learning how to grapple.
            Comment
            • babyjesus
              SBR Wise Guy
              • 03-17-11
              • 994

              #7
              ruff
              Comment
              • GOIRISH
                SBR MVP
                • 09-25-10
                • 2072

                #8
                Originally posted by DrStale
                Wouldnt take it that far but its still messed up. I get that you can compare it to wrestling and say its a sport, whatever, but if you have adults yelling and drinking and half-naked chicks walking around the ring youre doing something wrong.
                x2 i dont see anything wrong with the activity, no different then karate or wrestling. But alcohol and half naked women really should not be present in childrens activities.
                Comment
                • flyingillini
                  SBR Aristocracy
                  • 12-06-06
                  • 41484

                  #9
                  This is no news at all, it's just grappling, kids a lot younger than them are doing it... If it was throwing punches then we have a story... this is no big deal.
                  המוסד‎
                  המוסד למודיעין ולתפקידים מיוחדים‎
                  Comment
                  • laclippers504
                    SBR MVP
                    • 08-21-06
                    • 4553

                    #10
                    Agreed, that is sick
                    Comment
                    Search
                    Collapse
                    Top-Rated US Sportsbooks
                    Collapse
                    Working...