If jjgold leaves SBR would you still post at SBR?

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • pavyracer
    SBR Aristocracy
    • 04-12-07
    • 83138

    #1
    If jjgold leaves SBR would you still post at SBR?
    please vote in this poll
    67
    No, he is the only reason I wake up every day
    0%
    18
    Yes, I am here to get help with sportsbook disputes
    0%
    24
    Who is jjgold?
    0%
    25
  • shane500
    Restricted User
    • 03-15-11
    • 303

    #2
    no no no
    Comment
    • blackbeSSt
      SBR Hall of Famer
      • 09-06-08
      • 9398

      #3
      i'd post more if snaggle left
      Comment
      • itchypickle
        SBR Posting Legend
        • 11-05-09
        • 21452

        #4
        I would post, but with a heavy heart.
        Comment
        • doublej95
          SBR Posting Legend
          • 01-26-10
          • 14094

          #5
          I would stick around for awhile but if it got lame I would leave
          Comment
          • nosniboR11
            SBR Posting Legend
            • 09-02-08
            • 10042

            #6
            Originally posted by shane500
            no no no
            whos ghost are you???
            Comment
            • bigboydan
              SBR Aristocracy
              • 08-10-05
              • 55420

              #7
              I'd have to really give this question some thought Mr.Pavy. There are so many factors that need to be weighed when making such a big decision like this.
              Comment
              • griz
                SBR MVP
                • 01-27-11
                • 3647

                #8
                no shot.
                Comment
                • Fishhead
                  SBR Aristocracy
                  • 08-11-05
                  • 40178

                  #9
                  Yes, I enjoy getting on posters nerves and taking money off their plates.
                  Comment
                  • flyingillini
                    SBR Aristocracy
                    • 12-06-06
                    • 41484

                    #10
                    JJ almost made Russy MW worth 10s of millions... but he chose SBR.
                    המוסד‎
                    המוסד למודיעין ולתפקידים מיוחדים‎
                    Comment
                    • Brock Landers
                      SBR Aristocracy
                      • 06-30-08
                      • 45365

                      #11
                      JJGOLD isn't leaving SBR so its a mute point
                      Comment
                      • pavyracer
                        SBR Aristocracy
                        • 04-12-07
                        • 83138

                        #12
                        Originally posted by Brock Landers
                        JJGOLD isn't leaving SBR so its a mute point
                        They are also not building a 30,000 sf facility in Texas equipped with 500 computer stations so that posters can go there and post at the same time.
                        Comment
                        • jjgold
                          SBR Aristocracy
                          • 07-20-05
                          • 388201

                          #13


                          I made Walker over 2 million so far
                          Comment
                          • Deuce
                            BARRELED IN @ SBR!
                            • 01-12-08
                            • 29843

                            #14
                            Would be business as usual.
                            Comment
                            • ProfaneReality
                              SBR Hall of Famer
                              • 04-14-09
                              • 7607

                              #15
                              Originally posted by Fishhead
                              Yes, I enjoy getting on posters nerves and taking things out of their dumpster
                              fixed
                              Comment
                              • opie1988
                                SBR Posting Legend
                                • 09-12-10
                                • 23429

                                #16
                                Not only would I no longer post, but I would fukkin' kill myself.
                                Comment
                                • ProfaneReality
                                  SBR Hall of Famer
                                  • 04-14-09
                                  • 7607

                                  #17
                                  no poster here is bigger than the site... this site could use less fiction anyway
                                  Comment
                                  • ebbearsfb1
                                    SBR Posting Legend
                                    • 12-07-08
                                    • 18815

                                    #18
                                    Who is jj gold? Lmao... yeah I would unless you come in players talk, and love reading about his fantasy with a 200 yard bed
                                    Comment
                                    • jjgold
                                      SBR Aristocracy
                                      • 07-20-05
                                      • 388201

                                      #19
                                      Paver watch your back

                                      Things can happen quickly in Atlanta

                                      Best of luck
                                      Comment
                                      • RGG
                                        SBR MVP
                                        • 09-11-11
                                        • 1045

                                        #20
                                        Obviously no.
                                        Comment
                                        • ProfaneReality
                                          SBR Hall of Famer
                                          • 04-14-09
                                          • 7607

                                          #21
                                          On a serious note... if JJ left, the average rooster size here would go way up
                                          Comment
                                          • Bcatswin
                                            SBR Posting Legend
                                            • 12-21-10
                                            • 13931

                                            #22
                                            Would never happen.
                                            Comment
                                            • Richkas
                                              SBR Posting Legend
                                              • 02-03-08
                                              • 19396

                                              #23
                                              I would follow him to the next board he went to...he will never quit posting all together....
                                              Comment
                                              • onlooker
                                                BARRELED IN @ SBR!
                                                • 08-10-05
                                                • 36572

                                                #24
                                                Comment
                                                • Guest

                                                  #25
                                                  Originally posted by Brock Landers
                                                  JJGOLD isn't leaving SBR so its a mute point
                                                  It's moot, you doofus.

                                                  Where's the option for posting more if he leaves?
                                                  Comment
                                                  • Slainte
                                                    SBR MVP
                                                    • 12-13-09
                                                    • 2442

                                                    #26
                                                    JJ for me is like sun, food and water.
                                                    Comment
                                                    • WvGambler
                                                      SBR Posting Legend
                                                      • 04-19-10
                                                      • 11619

                                                      #27
                                                      mute
                                                      Comment
                                                      • letsgo
                                                        SBR MVP
                                                        • 03-27-10
                                                        • 2204

                                                        #28
                                                        I don't know how he has that much time to post the stupidest stuff.
                                                        Comment
                                                        • RealSlimShady
                                                          SBR Hall of Famer
                                                          • 12-24-07
                                                          • 6249

                                                          #29
                                                          Originally posted by jjgold


                                                          I made Walker over 2 million so far

                                                          Maybe so.....but he won't even give you an iPad!!

                                                          Comment
                                                          • chilidog
                                                            SBR Posting Legend
                                                            • 04-05-09
                                                            • 10305

                                                            #30
                                                            Originally posted by Brock Landers
                                                            JJGOLD isn't leaving SBR so its a mute point
                                                            Mute?
                                                            Comment
                                                            • pavyracer
                                                              SBR Aristocracy
                                                              • 04-12-07
                                                              • 83138

                                                              #31
                                                              Voting is very tight. Looks like jjgold is a very polarized figure here.
                                                              Comment
                                                              • TexansFan
                                                                SBR MVP
                                                                • 09-06-06
                                                                • 3369

                                                                #32
                                                                Originally posted by WvGambler
                                                                mute
                                                                ...
                                                                Comment
                                                                • Statman
                                                                  SBR MVP
                                                                  • 12-04-10
                                                                  • 1212

                                                                  #33
                                                                  JJ,

                                                                  In your " I made you $2 million vid", is that laminate flooring or hardward flooring?
                                                                  Comment
                                                                  • kisado
                                                                    SBR Wise Guy
                                                                    • 09-09-08
                                                                    • 519

                                                                    #34
                                                                    Yeah haha 'mute' point. That's when the point you're trying to make is silent as a result of someone hitting the Mute button on the remote control. As for this thread, I'm somewhat new here and all I know about jjgold is that he seems to be the communal punching bag. Everyone clowns on him for some reason, I don't know why yet.
                                                                    Comment
                                                                    Search
                                                                    Collapse
                                                                    Top-Rated US Sportsbooks
                                                                    Collapse
                                                                    Working...