49 units on Yankees (-230) Sabathia v's some schmuck

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • SaintsFan
    Restricted User
    • 08-12-11
    • 355

    #1
    49 units on Yankees (-230) Sabathia v's some schmuck
    I can proof pic if you must. Some easy money after I won over 5k last night on the LSU game.

    ETA: LOL this tool Dustin McGowan has a 2.26 WHIP and a .286 BAA
  • doublej95
    SBR Posting Legend
    • 01-26-10
    • 14094

    #2
    Does 1 unit equal a dollar
    Comment
    • Naz18
      SBR MVP
      • 09-10-09
      • 4277

      #3
      I got a standard 1 unit play for baseball on the Yankees RL, GL
      Comment
      • MonkeyF0cker
        SBR Posting Legend
        • 06-12-07
        • 12144

        #4
        285,693 units on the other side.
        Comment
        • SaintsFan
          Restricted User
          • 08-12-11
          • 355

          #5
          Originally posted by MonkeyF0cker
          285,693 units on the other side.
          yeah what do you want me to call $4900? "$4900"? Is that more acceptable than "49 units"?
          Comment
          • doublej95
            SBR Posting Legend
            • 01-26-10
            • 14094

            #6
            fuk it a trizillion units on the Yankees for me too
            Comment
            • SaintsFan
              Restricted User
              • 08-12-11
              • 355

              #7
              you guys mock me but im up nearly 40000 dollars in 2 months.
              Comment
              • No coincidences
                SBR Aristocracy
                • 01-18-10
                • 76300

                #8
                I'm on the Yankees for eleventy million myself.
                Comment
                • beermankirk
                  SBR MVP
                  • 11-17-09
                  • 1512

                  #9
                  if you were betting $4900 , it would more likely be 4.9 units out of 5, unless all of a sudden you went from betting $100-$500 games and jumped to $4900.
                  Comment
                  • TR88
                    Restricted User
                    • 06-10-10
                    • 9364

                    #10
                    guys has posted screenshot unlike most of you idiots
                    Comment
                    • Guest

                      #11
                      Originally posted by SaintsFan
                      you guys mock me but im up nearly 40000 dollars in 2 months.
                      Me too. You know its true cuz I said it on the internet
                      Comment
                      • Guest

                        #12
                        Originally posted by TR88
                        guys has posted screenshot unlike most of you idiots
                        When you reload 23 times in a month do they give you some kind of bonus? Cuz they probably should.
                        Comment
                        • TR88
                          Restricted User
                          • 06-10-10
                          • 9364

                          #13
                          Originally posted by DrStale
                          When you reload 23 times in a month do they give you some kind of bonus? Cuz they probably should.
                          huh
                          Comment
                          • Delicious
                            SBR MVP
                            • 04-26-11
                            • 1006

                            #14
                            posada in as DH
                            Comment
                            • Educ8d Degener8
                              SBR MVP
                              • 01-12-10
                              • 3177

                              #15
                              I haz 100 quintillion pengo on the Yankees.

                              Comment
                              • Guest

                                #16
                                Originally posted by TR88

                                huh
                                Can't read either eh? Double whammy.
                                Comment
                                • doublej95
                                  SBR Posting Legend
                                  • 01-26-10
                                  • 14094

                                  #17
                                  Originally posted by Educ8d Degener8
                                  I haz 100 quintillion pengo on the Yankees.



                                  I think that is more than my one trizillion. Can I get a conversion rate on that?
                                  Comment
                                  • imp4pdabest
                                    SBR High Roller
                                    • 07-20-11
                                    • 170

                                    #18
                                    LoL.
                                    Comment
                                    • shane500
                                      Restricted User
                                      • 03-15-11
                                      • 303

                                      #19
                                      Comment
                                      • TR88
                                        Restricted User
                                        • 06-10-10
                                        • 9364

                                        #20
                                        Originally posted by DrStale
                                        Can't read either eh? Double whammy.
                                        u retard son, now gtfo
                                        Comment
                                        • SportsMushroom
                                          SBR MVP
                                          • 09-28-10
                                          • 4177

                                          #21
                                          Originally posted by SaintsFan
                                          you guys mock me but im up nearly 40000 dollars in 2 months.
                                          looks like you are only up 35,100 in 2 months
                                          Comment
                                          • BettingWizard
                                            SBR Hall of Famer
                                            • 11-28-09
                                            • 6522

                                            #22
                                            laying -230 on the road is definitely +EV
                                            Comment
                                            • rm18
                                              SBR Posting Legend
                                              • 09-20-05
                                              • 22292

                                              #23
                                              seemed like the books put this line too high to screw the players who took Yankees action
                                              Comment
                                              • ACoochy
                                                SBR Posting Legend
                                                • 08-19-09
                                                • 13949

                                                #24
                                                Originally posted by DrStale
                                                Can't read either eh? Double whammy.
                                                Comment
                                                • Guest

                                                  #25
                                                  Originally posted by TR88

                                                  u retard son, now gtfo
                                                  A true master of the written word. I humbly submit to your greatness. BOL sir!
                                                  Comment
                                                  • shane500
                                                    Restricted User
                                                    • 03-15-11
                                                    • 303

                                                    #26
                                                    2 on jays no outs
                                                    Comment
                                                    • shane500
                                                      Restricted User
                                                      • 03-15-11
                                                      • 303

                                                      #27
                                                      loaded
                                                      Comment
                                                      • starfire
                                                        SBR Posting Legend
                                                        • 03-24-10
                                                        • 17045

                                                        #28
                                                        Comment
                                                        • BeatTheJerk
                                                          BARRELED IN @ SBR!
                                                          • 08-19-07
                                                          • 31801

                                                          #29
                                                          This is definitely not a smart way to bet. I do hope it cashes though. I would hate to see you piss away some of that 40,000 dollar profit you claim of.
                                                          Comment
                                                          • itchypickle
                                                            SBR Posting Legend
                                                            • 11-05-09
                                                            • 21452

                                                            #30
                                                            Jays on top.....ruhh roh
                                                            Comment
                                                            • apeterlives
                                                              SBR Wise Guy
                                                              • 11-26-10
                                                              • 572

                                                              #31
                                                              man you're lucky cc got out of that last inning with the DP must be sweating bullets haha

                                                              *
                                                              even game! haha hope cc holds up
                                                              Comment
                                                              • itchypickle
                                                                SBR Posting Legend
                                                                • 11-05-09
                                                                • 21452

                                                                #32
                                                                There ya go...looking better now
                                                                Comment
                                                                • BettingWizard
                                                                  SBR Hall of Famer
                                                                  • 11-28-09
                                                                  • 6522

                                                                  #33
                                                                  Lind doubled to left, Johnson, Bautista and Encarnacion scored.



                                                                  Comment
                                                                  • apeterlives
                                                                    SBR Wise Guy
                                                                    • 11-26-10
                                                                    • 572

                                                                    #34
                                                                    dodged another bullet good thing they pulled cc at the right time, hope it works out for you
                                                                    Comment
                                                                    • oklahoma
                                                                      SBR Wise Guy
                                                                      • 11-22-10
                                                                      • 602

                                                                      #35
                                                                      Originally posted by doublej95
                                                                      fuk it a trizillion units on the Yankees for me too
                                                                      Originally posted by No coincidences
                                                                      I'm on the Yankees for eleventy million myself.
                                                                      Originally posted by Educ8d Degener8
                                                                      I haz 100 quintillion pengo on the Yankees.
                                                                      i needed a laugh tonight.
                                                                      Comment
                                                                      Search
                                                                      Collapse
                                                                      Top-Rated US Sportsbooks
                                                                      Collapse
                                                                      Working...