Wheel Of Torcher?

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • bigboydan
    SBR Aristocracy
    • 08-10-05
    • 55420

    #1
    Wheel Of Torcher?
    I see their is plenty of E-fighting going on around here since my return to SBR. So instead of me levying infractions between both parties maybe I should just let them settle it on the forum once a week via a one night exemption within a thread started by me.

    For example: Nominate 2 posters who have been arguing all week long and then let them settle it in a thread I start in order to hammer out all their frustrations and grievances within that thread.

    I'd like to get you fine SBR posters thoughts on this one if I could please.
  • onlooker
    BARRELED IN @ SBR!
    • 08-10-05
    • 36572

    #2
    Comment
    • saints7011
      SBR Hall of Famer
      • 09-21-09
      • 5544

      #3
      yes...do it...

      fukk em up...
      Comment
      • Nats' Fan
        SBR MVP
        • 05-30-10
        • 3057

        #4
        Sounds like a fuken great idea.
        Comment
        • paco
          SBR Aristocracy
          • 05-07-09
          • 62873

          #5
          Daimoshokage has 4000 posts, 3991 are about me.
          Comment
          • hawley
            SBR Posting Legend
            • 05-10-10
            • 14270

            #6
            good idea

            Paco and his knob polisher should be first.
            Comment
            • saints7011
              SBR Hall of Famer
              • 09-21-09
              • 5544

              #7
              Originally posted by paco
              Daimoshokage has 4000 posts, 3991 are about me.
              ding...ding...ding...
              Comment
              • saints7011
                SBR Hall of Famer
                • 09-21-09
                • 5544

                #8
                do it now dan...

                they both online...
                Comment
                • Al Masters
                  SBR Hall of Famer
                  • 04-29-06
                  • 6942

                  #9
                  Welcome back Dan.....good idea,but nothing wrong with bringing back the wheel of banishment either.
                  Comment
                  • TR88
                    Restricted User
                    • 06-10-10
                    • 9364

                    #10
                    ban this bitch named sov and his girlfriend birdmanweezy
                    Comment
                    • bobbyfk
                      SBR Posting Legend
                      • 01-19-09
                      • 15218

                      #11
                      GREAT idea Dan
                      Comment
                      • Guest

                        #12
                        Cant we just send the 8 year olds (daimo, henryhill, etc) to the newbie forum until they learn how to post like big boys?
                        Comment
                        • Bcatswin
                          SBR Posting Legend
                          • 12-21-10
                          • 13931

                          #13
                          This will be great
                          Comment
                          • jjgold
                            SBR Aristocracy
                            • 07-20-05
                            • 388201

                            #14
                            no idea

                            fighting good for numbers though Danny

                            Danny its a numbers game
                            Comment
                            • bigboydan
                              SBR Aristocracy
                              • 08-10-05
                              • 55420

                              #15
                              Originally posted by Al Masters
                              Welcome back Dan.....good idea,but nothing wrong with bringing back the wheel of banishment either.
                              Thank you and I already brought that back tonight sir.
                              Comment
                              • FreeFall
                                SBR MVP
                                • 02-20-08
                                • 3365

                                #16
                                I liked when you had the wheel of people and you spun for it or some shit.
                                Comment
                                • Nats' Fan
                                  SBR MVP
                                  • 05-30-10
                                  • 3057

                                  #17
                                  BBD: you're a cool mod.
                                  Comment
                                  • bigboydan
                                    SBR Aristocracy
                                    • 08-10-05
                                    • 55420

                                    #18
                                    Originally posted by saints7011
                                    do it now dan...

                                    they both online...
                                    I was thinking about starting it up tomorrow night if the posters wanted me too sir.
                                    Comment
                                    • bigboydan
                                      SBR Aristocracy
                                      • 08-10-05
                                      • 55420

                                      #19
                                      Originally posted by Nats' Fan
                                      BBD: you're a cool mod.
                                      Thank you sir.

                                      My moderating is fair but firm and I'm all business when it comes to the S&I section of the forum. So I will levy infractions in there left and right if need be. Because in that section I don't joke around at all and if you don't believe me just ask the coach.
                                      Comment
                                      • bigboydan
                                        SBR Aristocracy
                                        • 08-10-05
                                        • 55420

                                        #20
                                        Originally posted by FreeFall
                                        I liked when you had the wheel of people and you spun for it or some shit.
                                        That made it's return tonight sir.
                                        Comment
                                        • rsnnh12
                                          SBR MVP
                                          • 09-26-10
                                          • 3487

                                          #21
                                          First week- paco vs daihomo
                                          Second week- brahmabull vs everyone
                                          Comment
                                          • jarvol
                                            SBR Hall of Famer
                                            • 09-13-10
                                            • 6074

                                            #22
                                            Even lieing Sweetjones55 is laughing at "torcher."
                                            Comment
                                            • bigboydan
                                              SBR Aristocracy
                                              • 08-10-05
                                              • 55420

                                              #23
                                              Originally posted by onlooker
                                              Leave it to you looker for encouraging this these fine SBR posters to fight.
                                              Comment
                                              • Cap dat 4ss
                                                Restricted User
                                                • 10-11-10
                                                • 3665

                                                #24
                                                Originally posted by bigboydan
                                                Thank you sir. My moderating is fair but firm and I'm all business when it comes to the S&I section of the forum. So I will levy infractions in there left and right if need be. Because in that section I don't joke around at all and if you don't believe me just ask the coach.
                                                This is how it should be for all sub-forums.
                                                Comment
                                                • bigboydan
                                                  SBR Aristocracy
                                                  • 08-10-05
                                                  • 55420

                                                  #25
                                                  Originally posted by jjgold
                                                  no idea

                                                  fighting good for numbers though Danny

                                                  Danny its a numbers game

                                                  I'm gonna nominate you with somebody else coach. Just not sure who yet though.
                                                  Comment
                                                  • doublej95
                                                    SBR Posting Legend
                                                    • 01-26-10
                                                    • 14094

                                                    #26
                                                    Keep up the good work BBD.
                                                    Comment
                                                    • bigboydan
                                                      SBR Aristocracy
                                                      • 08-10-05
                                                      • 55420

                                                      #27
                                                      I'll check this thread later on today to see if you fine posters wish to partake in this event or not.
                                                      Comment
                                                      • BookiesBernanke
                                                        SBR Wise Guy
                                                        • 12-09-10
                                                        • 849

                                                        #28
                                                        DaimoFag versus Paco

                                                        Brahma (I will blow the Brewers) Bull versus SBR
                                                        Comment
                                                        • blackbeSSt
                                                          SBR Hall of Famer
                                                          • 09-06-08
                                                          • 9398

                                                          #29
                                                          danny boy, create a sub forum and call it the kiddy corral. start throwing people in there when the act like douchnozzles and keep them there for a couple 3 days (of course not letting them post anywhere but there)
                                                          Comment
                                                          • RubberKettle
                                                            SBR Hall of Famer
                                                            • 12-28-09
                                                            • 6421

                                                            #30
                                                            Ban Daimo, who cares what kind of wheel we need to accomplish it.

                                                            Just get it done.
                                                            Comment
                                                            • VegasInsider
                                                              SBR Posting Legend
                                                              • 12-12-10
                                                              • 14593

                                                              #31
                                                              spankie and HenryHill (I believe)
                                                              Comment
                                                              • yisman
                                                                SBR Aristocracy
                                                                • 09-01-08
                                                                • 75682

                                                                #32
                                                                Originally posted by rsnnh12
                                                                First week- paco vs daihomo Second week- brahmabull vs everyone
                                                                Originally posted by BookiesBernanke
                                                                DaimoFag versus Paco Brahma (I will blow the Brewers) Bull versus SBR
                                                                Comment
                                                                • The Prick
                                                                  SBR MVP
                                                                  • 08-31-05
                                                                  • 4965

                                                                  #33
                                                                  wheel of torcher? danny you best check yer employee handbook son. pretty sure sbr mods aint allowed to set posters on fire ya fuggin retard.
                                                                  Comment
                                                                  • nosniboR11
                                                                    SBR Posting Legend
                                                                    • 09-02-08
                                                                    • 10042

                                                                    #34
                                                                    Originally posted by bigboydan
                                                                    I'm gonna nominate you with somebody else coach. Just not sure who yet though.
                                                                    put him with me, I will tear him up
                                                                    Comment
                                                                    • Tech N9ne
                                                                      Restricted User
                                                                      • 06-24-11
                                                                      • 5366

                                                                      #35
                                                                      jjgold vs Henryhill

                                                                      That would be entertaining
                                                                      Comment
                                                                      Search
                                                                      Collapse
                                                                      Top-Rated US Sportsbooks
                                                                      Collapse
                                                                      Working...