LSU up 10 in 4th Q they are gonna win yes!!!!!!!!

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • HenryHill
    SBR MVP
    • 09-24-10
    • 1763

    #1
    LSU up 10 in 4th Q they are gonna win yes!!!!!!!!
    AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHahahahahahahahahahahahah ahahahahahhaha!!!!!!!

    Suck my dikk you fukkin bitchz more proof I fukkin own all you broke lil queer losers hahahahahahahahha!!!

    Go LSUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU!!!!!!!!!

    I GRIN WHEN I WIN
  • HenryHill
    SBR MVP
    • 09-24-10
    • 1763

    #2
    B
    U
    M
    P
    Comment
    • Guest

      #3
      Nice hit. If I only won 10% of my wagers I might act like a 4 year old as well when I actually got winner.
      Comment
      • pattymayo
        SBR Posting Legend
        • 05-19-09
        • 10219

        #4
        how many SBR points did you win?
        Comment
        • spankie
          SBR Hall of Famer
          • 02-10-11
          • 9992

          #5
          Yay Henry finally won a game!!!!!
          Comment
          • HenryHill
            SBR MVP
            • 09-24-10
            • 1763

            #6
            Originally posted by spankie
            Yay Henry finally won a game!!!!!
            Yay Spankie's mom is a slutty lil ho who can't get enough of my kok

            I GRIN WHEN I WIN
            Comment
            • Djstucky
              SBR MVP
              • 02-27-11
              • 2993

              #7
              This is a proven fact that it's impossible to lose every bet. If it were possible this clown would do it. hh tell your sister I said hi...
              Comment
              • jjgold
                SBR Aristocracy
                • 07-20-05
                • 388201

                #8
                Comment
                • itchypickle
                  SBR Posting Legend
                  • 11-05-09
                  • 21452

                  #9
                  Pretty sure he posted his 'bet' already underway second half....go figure.
                  Comment
                  • crustyme
                    SBR Posting Legend
                    • 09-29-10
                    • 16896

                    #10
                    loser.
                    Comment
                    • phillybadboy
                      SBR Hall of Famer
                      • 12-11-09
                      • 9383

                      #11
                      lol nice win hh
                      Comment
                      Search
                      Collapse
                      Top-Rated US Sportsbooks
                      Collapse
                      Working...