Wheel of Banishment anyone?

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • yisman
    SBR Aristocracy
    • 09-01-08
    • 75682

    #36
    Originally posted by yisman
    My nomination is daimoshokage.
    Originally posted by Grits n' Gravy
    I 2nd that. Bateman needs a timeout.
    Originally posted by sneakerhead
    I concur
    Originally posted by obamaismyuncle
    daimoshokage is my nomination
    Originally posted by Housemoney
    I third this vote. Daimo
    Originally posted by Nats' Fan
    I nominate daihomokage as well.

    Six nominations sir. Let's just give it to him.
    Comment
    • bigboydan
      SBR Aristocracy
      • 08-10-05
      • 55420

      #37
      Here's the up to date list gentlemen.

      fishhead
      jjgold
      daimoshokage
      Ngates815
      binar 99
      brahmabull117
      Ttwarrior1
      BettingGeek
      Comment
      • bigboydan
        SBR Aristocracy
        • 08-10-05
        • 55420

        #38
        Originally posted by Poker_Beast
        Spin that shit BBD!!
        The wheel of banishment will spin at halftime of the LSU/MSU game. So everyone will have enough time to get their nominations in sir.
        Comment
        • bigboydan
          SBR Aristocracy
          • 08-10-05
          • 55420

          #39
          Originally posted by yisman
          Six nominations sir. Let's just give it to him.
          He's gotta win it in order for me to give it sir.
          Comment
          • Poker_Beast
            SBR Hall of Famer
            • 09-14-06
            • 6547

            #40
            I nominate Killawookie
            Comment
            • yisman
              SBR Aristocracy
              • 09-01-08
              • 75682

              #41
              bbd next time you see a post from him, click search his posts. Skim the last 25.
              Comment
              • bigboydan
                SBR Aristocracy
                • 08-10-05
                • 55420

                #42
                Originally posted by Poker_Beast
                I nominate Killawookie
                So noted sir
                Comment
                • bigboydan
                  SBR Aristocracy
                  • 08-10-05
                  • 55420

                  #43
                  Here's the up to date list gentlemen.

                  fishhead
                  jjgold
                  daimoshokage
                  Ngates815
                  binar 99
                  brahmabull117
                  Ttwarrior1
                  BettingGeek
                  Killawookie
                  Comment
                  • bigboydan
                    SBR Aristocracy
                    • 08-10-05
                    • 55420

                    #44
                    I'm nominating that prick,,,, err, i mean the prick
                    Comment
                    • downsouth
                      SBR Posting Legend
                      • 01-13-11
                      • 11580

                      #45
                      And the fans are going wild....

                      Daimo...Daimo....Daimo....Daimo!!!!
                      Comment
                      • bigboydan
                        SBR Aristocracy
                        • 08-10-05
                        • 55420

                        #46
                        Here's the up to date list gentlemen.

                        fishhead
                        jjgold
                        daimoshokage
                        Ngates815
                        binar 99
                        brahmabull117
                        Ttwarrior1
                        BettingGeek
                        Killawookie
                        the prick
                        Comment
                        • bigboydan
                          SBR Aristocracy
                          • 08-10-05
                          • 55420

                          #47
                          Originally posted by yisman
                          bbd next time you see a post from him, click search his posts. Skim the last 25.
                          I'll do that. However, I he's never been disrespectful to me. So how can I really say anything negative about this gentlemen, sir.
                          Comment
                          • nosniboR11
                            SBR Posting Legend
                            • 09-02-08
                            • 10042

                            #48
                            noser
                            Comment
                            • bigboydan
                              SBR Aristocracy
                              • 08-10-05
                              • 55420

                              #49
                              Here's the up to date list gentlemen.

                              fishhead
                              jjgold
                              daimoshokage
                              Ngates815
                              binar 99
                              brahmabull117
                              Ttwarrior1
                              BettingGeek
                              Killawookie
                              the prick
                              noser
                              Comment
                              • doublej95
                                SBR Posting Legend
                                • 01-26-10
                                • 14094

                                #50
                                ttwarrior.
                                Comment
                                • bigboydan
                                  SBR Aristocracy
                                  • 08-10-05
                                  • 55420

                                  #51
                                  Ok gentlemen, Last call... Get your nominations in because the wheel of banishment spins in 5 minutes.
                                  Comment
                                  • downsouth
                                    SBR Posting Legend
                                    • 01-13-11
                                    • 11580

                                    #52
                                    HenryHill
                                    Comment
                                    • nosniboR11
                                      SBR Posting Legend
                                      • 09-02-08
                                      • 10042

                                      #53
                                      just ban me big dan
                                      Comment
                                      • Guest

                                        #54
                                        HenryHill

                                        Guy just posted yet another ridiculous thread, seems like he wants to make the wheel
                                        Comment
                                        • spankie
                                          SBR Hall of Famer
                                          • 02-10-11
                                          • 9992

                                          #55
                                          HenryHill
                                          Comment
                                          • bigboydan
                                            SBR Aristocracy
                                            • 08-10-05
                                            • 55420

                                            #56
                                            Here's the up to date list gentlemen.

                                            fishhead
                                            jjgold
                                            daimoshokage
                                            Ngates815
                                            binar 99
                                            brahmabull117
                                            Ttwarrior1
                                            BettingGeek
                                            Killawookie
                                            the prick
                                            noser
                                            HenryHill
                                            Comment
                                            • bigboydan
                                              SBR Aristocracy
                                              • 08-10-05
                                              • 55420

                                              #57
                                              Originally posted by nosniboR11
                                              just ban me big dan
                                              Now why would I want to do that sir?
                                              Comment
                                              • downsouth
                                                SBR Posting Legend
                                                • 01-13-11
                                                • 11580

                                                #58
                                                Within 1 min of thread ole bubble bath Hill has three nominations
                                                Comment
                                                • frizzelli
                                                  SBR Hall of Famer
                                                  • 08-06-10
                                                  • 8916

                                                  #59
                                                  henryhill
                                                  Comment
                                                  • Sdotbold
                                                    SBR MVP
                                                    • 12-24-09
                                                    • 1448

                                                    #60
                                                    brahmabull117
                                                    Comment
                                                    • frizzelli
                                                      SBR Hall of Famer
                                                      • 08-06-10
                                                      • 8916

                                                      #61
                                                      BBD you should ban HenryHill anyways he is a ghost of Cappinpicks tryng to scam sbr out of points and in Beat the prick contest, trust me BBD I am not wrong on this if I am wrong i will take a week vacation
                                                      Comment
                                                      • bigboydan
                                                        SBR Aristocracy
                                                        • 08-10-05
                                                        • 55420

                                                        #62
                                                        Originally posted by frizzelli
                                                        BBD you should ban HenryHill anyways he is a ghost of Cappinpicks tryng to scam sbr out of points and in Beat the prick contest, trust me BBD I am not wrong on this if I am wrong i will take a week vacation
                                                        He made the list sir.
                                                        Comment
                                                        • JAKEPEAVY21
                                                          BARRELED IN @ SBR!
                                                          • 03-11-11
                                                          • 29646

                                                          #63
                                                          Big Daddy
                                                          Comment
                                                          • nosniboR11
                                                            SBR Posting Legend
                                                            • 09-02-08
                                                            • 10042

                                                            #64
                                                            Originally posted by bigboydan
                                                            Now why would I want to do that sir?
                                                            having fun partner
                                                            Comment
                                                            • obamaismyuncle
                                                              SBR Posting Legend
                                                              • 12-31-08
                                                              • 17801

                                                              #65
                                                              Jesus, just spin the dam wheel already...site is going down hill quick.
                                                              Comment
                                                              • Iwinyourmoney
                                                                SBR Posting Legend
                                                                • 04-18-07
                                                                • 18368

                                                                #66
                                                                MUG
                                                                Comment
                                                                • bigboydan
                                                                  SBR Aristocracy
                                                                  • 08-10-05
                                                                  • 55420

                                                                  #67
                                                                  Here's the up to date list gentlemen.

                                                                  fishhead
                                                                  jjgold
                                                                  daimoshokage
                                                                  Ngates815
                                                                  binar 99
                                                                  brahmabull117
                                                                  Ttwarrior1
                                                                  BettingGeek
                                                                  Killawookie
                                                                  the prick
                                                                  noser
                                                                  HenryHill
                                                                  Big Daddy
                                                                  Comment
                                                                  • bigboydan
                                                                    SBR Aristocracy
                                                                    • 08-10-05
                                                                    • 55420

                                                                    #68
                                                                    Originally posted by obamaismyuncle
                                                                    Jesus, just spin the dam wheel already...site is going down hill quick.
                                                                    Sorry about that however, Carib's website was down and I needed to call to inquire about the status of it sir.
                                                                    Comment
                                                                    • bigboydan
                                                                      SBR Aristocracy
                                                                      • 08-10-05
                                                                      • 55420

                                                                      #69
                                                                      Here's the up to date list gentlemen.

                                                                      fishhead
                                                                      jjgold
                                                                      daimoshokage
                                                                      Ngates815
                                                                      binar 99
                                                                      brahmabull117
                                                                      Ttwarrior1
                                                                      BettingGeek
                                                                      Killawookie
                                                                      the prick
                                                                      noser
                                                                      HenryHill
                                                                      Big Daddy
                                                                      MUG
                                                                      Comment
                                                                      • bigboydan
                                                                        SBR Aristocracy
                                                                        • 08-10-05
                                                                        • 55420

                                                                        #70
                                                                        Ok gentlemen, All nominations are in and the wheel is in motion.
                                                                        Comment
                                                                        Search
                                                                        Collapse
                                                                        Top-Rated US Sportsbooks
                                                                        Collapse
                                                                        Working...