Being Pro is a waste of time and money..

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • obamaismyuncle
    SBR Posting Legend
    • 12-31-08
    • 17801

    #1
    Being Pro is a waste of time and money..
    For those of you who haven't became PRO yet don't bother...you're selling your personal info for 12 points a day..
  • No coincidences
    SBR Aristocracy
    • 01-18-10
    • 76300

    #2
    Without the free plays and/or sportsbook cash for us Americans, I don't see the point. At all.

    If they re-instated those, I'd do my charitable donation tomorrow.
    Comment
    • Grandmaster B
      SBR Hall of Famer
      • 09-05-09
      • 6035

      #3
      Originally posted by obamaismyuncle
      For those of you who haven't became PRO yet don't bother...you're selling your personal info for 12 points a day..


      only 'special' Pro's got a invite for a free tout service
      Comment
      • jarvol
        SBR Hall of Famer
        • 09-13-10
        • 6074

        #4
        Originally posted by No coincidences
        Without the free plays and/or sportsbook cash for us Americans, I don't see the point. At all.

        If they re-instated those, I'd do my charitable donation tomorrow.
        What is the difference between free plays/sportsbook cash versus gift cards to Target, WalMart, Ebay, or Amazon?
        Comment
        • No coincidences
          SBR Aristocracy
          • 01-18-10
          • 76300

          #5
          Originally posted by Grandmaster B



          only 'special' Pro's got a invite for a free tout service
          Are you serious?

          SBR is promoting a tout service now?

          Comment
          • Naz18
            SBR MVP
            • 09-10-09
            • 4277

            #6
            But it can be effortless if you already have a balance in book or your redepositing.
            Comment
            • Grandmaster B
              SBR Hall of Famer
              • 09-05-09
              • 6035

              #7
              Originally posted by No coincidences
              Are you serious?

              SBR is promoting a tout service now?

              ask SBR Shari

              she is the spokesperson like Blowdog Becky
              Comment
              • Deuce
                BARRELED IN @ SBR!
                • 01-12-08
                • 29843

                #8
                How is it a waste of money if you're reloading anyhow? Free shit is free shit.
                Comment
                • Guest

                  #9
                  12 pts a day = 4400 points a year
                  Say about 100 points a month for trivia = 1200 points
                  Throw in say 1,000 from poker
                  Maybe 1,000 from contests

                  Combined with random promotions, sportsbook, anniversary reward, SBR Pro signup bonus, etc. youre looking at a free ipad for posting on a gambling forum, or at least a few hundred bucks in gift cards.


                  And oh by the way you get to bet the money you deposit, not like youre donating the money straight to SBR.

                  Clearly a waste of money.
                  Comment
                  • chemicalbrother
                    Restricted User
                    • 01-26-11
                    • 4086

                    #10
                    Originally posted by Naz18
                    But it can be effortless if you already have a balance in book
                    this is the thing that i've always thought was insane. i mean, people have been acting for months now that it 'costs' $200 to be pro, IT DOESN'T COST ANYTHING.

                    it's funny how people are designating themselves as broke by complaining about being/not being pro.
                    Comment
                    • EaglesPhan36
                      SBR Aristocracy
                      • 12-06-06
                      • 71662

                      #11
                      How is your personal info being sold any more than when you sign up for a sportsbook?


                      What info did you give them, your sperm donation record [monthly], wang girth [narrow] and sexual preference [one armed midgets]?
                      Comment
                      • Dark Horse
                        SBR Posting Legend
                        • 12-14-05
                        • 13764

                        #12
                        SBR is a super agent involved in a race for sportsbook accounts and lifetime losses, against such competitors as covers and therx. Quite interesting to see the old industry watchdog turn borderline unscrupulous in this aggressive pursuit.
                        Comment
                        • k13
                          SBR Posting Legend
                          • 07-16-10
                          • 18625

                          #13
                          If someone really wants your info they will get it regardless what you do.
                          Comment
                          • Grandmaster B
                            SBR Hall of Famer
                            • 09-05-09
                            • 6035

                            #14
                            Originally posted by Dark Horse
                            SBR is a super agent involved in a race for sportsbook accounts and lifetime losses, against such competitors as covers and therx. Quite interesting to see the old industry watchdog turn borderline unscrupulous in this aggressive pursuit.
                            Comment
                            • Albert Pujols
                              SBR MVP
                              • 06-01-10
                              • 1670

                              #15
                              12 x 365= 4380 points a year just for logging in.

                              Unless you are mentally retarded, you can win at least 50 points a week from trivia. That's 7,000 free points a year. That's 45 free pizzas a year for doing nothing.

                              It's not much if you're a high roller, but it's definitely +EV.

                              Deposit $200 and get $600 in free stuff. Definitely worth it.
                              Comment
                              • neverstoppers23
                                SBR Hall of Famer
                                • 11-26-09
                                • 6302

                                #16
                                People are going to complain over anything. This is just yet anther example, I have gotten so many free pizzas from you guys, I probably have gained anther 10+ pounds. Thank you.
                                Comment
                                • cant call it
                                  SBR Hall of Famer
                                  • 08-29-10
                                  • 8817

                                  #17
                                  I had a chick give me mouth to penis resuscitation because I told her I was sbr pro.
                                  Comment
                                  • spankie
                                    SBR Hall of Famer
                                    • 02-10-11
                                    • 9992

                                    #18
                                    VERY SCARED HERE SINCE I WENT PRO.

                                    vans parked outside every day, blacked out windows, they leave when i leave, they arrive when i arrive.

                                    I am fuking terrified you guys.
                                    Comment
                                    • pavyracer
                                      SBR Aristocracy
                                      • 04-12-07
                                      • 83138

                                      #19
                                      There was a guy knocking on my door at 3:00 am today threatening me if I don't renew my Pro membership he will firebomb my house. I grabbed the firebomb from his hand and threw it at his van.
                                      Comment
                                      • spankie
                                        SBR Hall of Famer
                                        • 02-10-11
                                        • 9992

                                        #20
                                        Originally posted by pavyracer
                                        There was a guy knocking on my door at 3:00 am today threatening me if I don't renew my Pro membership he will firebomb my house. I grabbed the firebomb from his hand and threw it at his van.
                                        Comment
                                        • jjgold
                                          SBR Aristocracy
                                          • 07-20-05
                                          • 388201

                                          #21
                                          Obama do not go against us here

                                          Believe me we will bury you

                                          nobody goes against sbr and gets away with it
                                          Comment
                                          • JerseyLove
                                            SBR MVP
                                            • 02-15-10
                                            • 2183

                                            #22
                                            Originally posted by cant call it
                                            I had a chick give me mouth to penis resuscitation because I told her I was sbr pro.
                                            Hahaha thats classic. Being a SBR PRO is like being in the VIP room looking over the dance floor of life time losers!
                                            Comment
                                            • CanuckG
                                              SBR Posting Legend
                                              • 12-23-10
                                              • 21978

                                              #23
                                              Originally posted by DrStale
                                              12 pts a day = 4400 points a year
                                              Say about 100 points a month for trivia = 1200 points
                                              Throw in say 1,000 from poker
                                              Maybe 1,000 from contests

                                              Combined with random promotions, sportsbook, anniversary reward, SBR Pro signup bonus, etc. youre looking at a free ipad for posting on a gambling forum, or at least a few hundred bucks in gift cards.


                                              And oh by the way you get to bet the money you deposit, not like youre donating the money straight to SBR.

                                              Clearly a waste of money.
                                              Comment
                                              Search
                                              Collapse
                                              Top-Rated US Sportsbooks
                                              Collapse
                                              Working...