hardest game to handicap Sunday?

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • k13
    SBR Posting Legend
    • 07-16-10
    • 18625

    #36
    Originally posted by DrStale
    Still trying to figure out why Minnesota is favored
    How about this one?

    Detroit is +2 vs Minnesota next week......
    Comment
    • jjgold
      SBR Aristocracy
      • 07-20-05
      • 388201

      #37
      Every game is hard to handicap


      50% chance of hitting
      Comment
      • AlwaysDrawing
        SBR Wise Guy
        • 11-20-09
        • 657

        #38
        Originally posted by brahmabull117
        also chargers/pats is really hard to handicap
        The OVER.
        Comment
        • Ingram$
          SBR High Roller
          • 08-09-11
          • 185

          #39
          Almost everything is hard, nothing is as easy as it seems
          Comment
          • Ingram$
            SBR High Roller
            • 08-09-11
            • 185

            #40
            Originally posted by jjgold
            Every game is hard to handicap


            50% chance of hitting
            even kids might do better
            Comment
            • Guest

              #41
              Originally posted by k13

              How about this one?

              Detroit is +2 vs Minnesota next week......
              Maybe im wrong, maybe not, but I watched that Vikings game and I saw nothing that would make me bet them at this point.
              Comment
              • k13
                SBR Posting Legend
                • 07-16-10
                • 18625

                #42
                Originally posted by DrStale
                Yes

                Yes

                Yes




                Are you slowly getting why they are faves? Or do you need another half?
                Comment
                • DwightShrute
                  SBR Aristocracy
                  • 01-17-09
                  • 103229

                  #43
                  Comment
                  • Guest

                    #44
                    Haha I guess I needed another half smartass





                    Comment
                    • DwightShrute
                      SBR Aristocracy
                      • 01-17-09
                      • 103229

                      #45
                      Originally posted by DrStale
                      Haha I guess I needed another half smartass





                      the second he posted that, the Bucs rallied. Coincidence?
                      Comment
                      Search
                      Collapse
                      Top-Rated US Sportsbooks
                      Collapse
                      Working...