Game of the century is tomorrow in MLB

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • TR88
    Restricted User
    • 06-10-10
    • 9364

    #1
    Game of the century is tomorrow in MLB
    Oakland ML against the red hot Tigers is not a lock, its a winner before the game even begins.
    All in, house, wife, boyfriend, family, dogs, cats , trailers, and so on, bet it on the Oakland and double this mother fukker
  • ehp6737
    SBR MVP
    • 12-11-08
    • 4185

    #2
    Game of the Century

    Fuk I loved this play until I saw this

    Now its fade material for sure
    Comment
    • TR88
      Restricted User
      • 06-10-10
      • 9364

      #3
      Originally posted by ehp6737
      Game of the Century

      Fuk I loved this play until I saw this

      Now its fade material for sure
      you will lose ur shirt guy, roll with tr88
      Comment
      • MoneyLineDawg
        SBR Posting Legend
        • 01-01-09
        • 13253

        #4
        ....And why is this?
        Comment
        • cant call it
          SBR Hall of Famer
          • 08-29-10
          • 8817

          #5
          I have been waiting my whole life for this line, now I finally have it.....
          Comment
          • TR88
            Restricted User
            • 06-10-10
            • 9364

            #6
            Originally posted by cant call it
            I have been waiting my whole life for this line, now I finally have it.....
            Comment
            • TR88
              Restricted User
              • 06-10-10
              • 9364

              #7
              Originally posted by ehp6737
              Game of the Century

              Fuk I loved this play until I saw this

              Now its fade material for sure
              you lost your ** donalds salary, congrats
              Comment
              • Love The Action
                SBR Posting Legend
                • 11-08-10
                • 10952

                #8
                There is a reason the Tigers were only -110 for the series...
                Comment
                • 305GURU
                  Restricted User
                  • 10-04-10
                  • 1038

                  #9
                  Comment
                  • DiggityDaggityDo
                    SBR Aristocracy
                    • 11-30-08
                    • 81463

                    #10
                    Originally posted by cant call it
                    I have been waiting my whole life for this line, now I finally have it.....
                    Comment
                    • TR88
                      Restricted User
                      • 06-10-10
                      • 9364

                      #11
                      Originally posted by 305GURU
                      Comment
                      • laclippers504
                        SBR MVP
                        • 08-21-06
                        • 4553

                        #12
                        Congrats on the win
                        Comment
                        • TR88
                          Restricted User
                          • 06-10-10
                          • 9364

                          #13
                          Originally posted by laclippers504
                          Congrats on the win
                          thanks buddy
                          Comment
                          • Nats' Fan
                            SBR MVP
                            • 05-30-10
                            • 3057

                            #14
                            Nice call.
                            Comment
                            • chrisharvard01
                              Restricted User
                              • 10-24-08
                              • 2943

                              #15
                              TR comes through again :
                              Comment
                              • Glitch
                                SBR Posting Legend
                                • 07-08-09
                                • 11795

                                #16
                                Originally posted by chrisharvard01
                                TR comes through again :
                                he's come through before?
                                just kidding guy.

                                nice call; was on this aswell.
                                dont expect to see another play of the century from you for 88-100 years though.
                                Comment
                                • Guest

                                  #17
                                  Well when you make a whole bunch of stupid threads like this youre bound to hit one sooner or later.











                                  Comment
                                  • LovetoSpooge
                                    SBR Sharp
                                    • 11-20-10
                                    • 426

                                    #18
                                    Oh so this peanut hits one of his lock threads? congrats muppet you've now moved up to a 20% success rate. Do not reproduce.
                                    Comment
                                    • chrisharvard01
                                      Restricted User
                                      • 10-24-08
                                      • 2943

                                      #19
                                      Originally posted by Glitch
                                      he's come through before? just kidding guy. nice call; was on this aswell. dont expect to see another play of the century from you for 88-100 years though.
                                      I know TR loses from time to time and may make outlandish claims, ie: that NYG thread. I was just having a laugh. I like to see guys win!
                                      Comment
                                      • jjgold
                                        SBR Aristocracy
                                        • 07-20-05
                                        • 388201

                                        #20
                                        Comment
                                        Search
                                        Collapse
                                        Top-Rated US Sportsbooks
                                        Collapse
                                        Working...