Special Line: Mariners +160

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • iifold
    SBR Posting Legend
    • 04-25-10
    • 11111

    #1
    Special Line: Mariners +160
    Pretty Simple...

    I take Yankees...

    You take Mariners...


    Post Up for Action, you are getting Mariners +160


    Will take 600 Points of action, I can close at any time... All points sent after 600 will be returned.

    Good Luck...
  • Guest

    #2
    Game on

    100 to win 160
    Comment
    • iifold
      SBR Posting Legend
      • 04-25-10
      • 11111

      #3
      Closed...
      Comment
      • yisman
        SBR Aristocracy
        • 09-01-08
        • 75682

        #4
        I want this. Can I still get in?
        Comment
        • iifold
          SBR Posting Legend
          • 04-25-10
          • 11111

          #5
          Originally posted by yisman
          I want this. Can I still get in?
          Yeah, Ill give you up to 200...
          Comment
          • ZetaPsi808
            SBR Posting Legend
            • 09-18-08
            • 12119

            #6
            can i get in now?
            Comment
            • iifold
              SBR Posting Legend
              • 04-25-10
              • 11111

              #7
              Originally posted by ZetaPsi808
              can i get in now?
              up to 200 for you and Yisman only
              Comment
              • iifold
                SBR Posting Legend
                • 04-25-10
                • 11111

                #8
                Hurry up fruitcakes...
                Comment
                • BettingGeek
                  Restricted User
                  • 10-07-10
                  • 3555

                  #9
                  My King, how 'bout me?
                  Comment
                  • ZetaPsi808
                    SBR Posting Legend
                    • 09-18-08
                    • 12119

                    #10
                    in for 100, 2 min before first pitch mariners ml +160
                    Comment
                    • lakerboy
                      SBR Aristocracy
                      • 04-02-09
                      • 94704

                      #11
                      Mariners tt over 3.5 just got whacked at pinny. lots of guys left on base for seattle today.
                      Comment
                      • iifold
                        SBR Posting Legend
                        • 04-25-10
                        • 11111

                        #12
                        Originally posted by ZetaPsi808
                        in for 100, 2 min before first pitch mariners ml +160
                        Good Luck
                        Comment
                        • iifold
                          SBR Posting Legend
                          • 04-25-10
                          • 11111

                          #13
                          Closed!
                          Comment
                          • yisman
                            SBR Aristocracy
                            • 09-01-08
                            • 75682

                            #14
                            sorry fold I forgot to refresh

                            would've taken it for 200 but too late now

                            bet it at Bodog +155
                            Comment
                            • No coincidences
                              SBR Aristocracy
                              • 01-18-10
                              • 76300

                              #15
                              Originally posted by lakerboy
                              Mariners tt over 3.5 just got whacked at pinny. lots of guys left on base for seattle today.


                              9 LOB, 6 RISP.

                              This team is dogshit.
                              Comment
                              Search
                              Collapse
                              Top-Rated US Sportsbooks
                              Collapse
                              Working...