Need a team for the TEAM Capp-off? Free Agents check in!

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • BigDaddy
    SBR Hall of Famer
    • 02-01-06
    • 8378

    #36
    Originally posted by Iwinyourmoney
    put me on the fat team
    you are in

    Fat boys team
    1 ttwarrior1
    2. Big Daddy
    3. Iwinyourmoney
    Comment
    • ttwarrior1
      BARRELED IN @ SBR!
      • 06-23-09
      • 28500

      #37
      Comment
      • jeffdane
        SBR Hall of Famer
        • 09-20-09
        • 5165

        #38
        bill,

        i think it would fun if the mods had a team too.

        what do u think?

        is sbr john a sharp?
        Comment
        • nosniboR11
          SBR Posting Legend
          • 09-02-08
          • 10042

          #39
          Let me know if somebody needs someone
          Comment
          • Roxxyfish
            SBR Posting Legend
            • 06-26-09
            • 12066

            #40
            ask Shari
            Originally posted by ttwarrior1
            Fat boys team
            1 ttwarrior1
            2. Big Daddy
            ask me or big daddy to join our team

            We prefer someone fat
            Comment
            • Roxxyfish
              SBR Posting Legend
              • 06-26-09
              • 12066

              #41
              Originally posted by BigDaddy

              you are in

              Fat boys team
              1 ttwarrior1
              2. Big Daddy
              3. Iwinyourmoney
              Comment
              • shaunovery
                SBR Posting Legend
                • 11-15-07
                • 18143

                #42
                I'm free to join anyone's team I know my stuff
                Comment
                • BigDeem5
                  SBR Posting Legend
                  • 02-26-11
                  • 17191

                  #43
                  Everyone is lucky I don't have a BetOnline account. I'd put together a team like the Miami Heat
                  Comment
                  • crustyme
                    SBR Posting Legend
                    • 09-29-10
                    • 16896

                    #44
                    waste of time.
                    Comment
                    • pokerpro44
                      SBR MVP
                      • 08-20-07
                      • 3139

                      #45
                      im looking for a team if anybody needs one.
                      Comment
                      • horja1
                        SBR Hall of Famer
                        • 01-13-11
                        • 5646

                        #46
                        Any open seats left? Not much of a american sports handicapper, but that didn't stop me to cash in some contests
                        Comment
                        • ttwarrior1
                          BARRELED IN @ SBR!
                          • 06-23-09
                          • 28500

                          #47
                          Fat boys team
                          1 ttwarrior1
                          2. Big Daddy
                          3. Iwinyourmoney

                          need another
                          Comment
                          • Iwinyourmoney
                            SBR Posting Legend
                            • 04-18-07
                            • 18368

                            #48
                            Tt we need 2 more (5 total)
                            Comment
                            • horja1
                              SBR Hall of Famer
                              • 01-13-11
                              • 5646

                              #49
                              Comment
                              • Guest

                                #50
                                Originally posted by Iwinyourmoney
                                Tt we need 2 more (5 total)
                                Careful. Youre going to confuse him.
                                Comment
                                • leetreaper
                                  BARRELED IN @ SBR!
                                  • 10-23-10
                                  • 34841

                                  #51
                                  count me in if still players needed...
                                  Comment
                                  • ThaWoj
                                    SBR Hall of Famer
                                    • 03-09-10
                                    • 6773

                                    #52
                                    just read about this today. i need a team. i'll join the fat team, bulemic team, black team, gay team....doesnt matter to me

                                    and i just registered using the contest link so im good to go. just lemme know anybody that wants to be a team. i didnt win btp week 1 but i got 2nd in the mlb octotals contest last year and know my NFL fairly well.
                                    Comment
                                    • bigslick345
                                      SBR High Roller
                                      • 05-02-09
                                      • 130

                                      #53
                                      I already signed up for the contest, I just need a squad to join. I will bring my A Game, thanks!
                                      Comment
                                      • bonelic87
                                        SBR Rookie
                                        • 01-30-11
                                        • 9

                                        #54
                                        ttwarrior1 i have only 3 post because i don't have enough time to read forum, but i am playing regular on SBR Sportbook and SBR Contests! You can see my record!
                                        Comment
                                        • jgray
                                          SBR MVP
                                          • 09-06-09
                                          • 3599

                                          #55
                                          I'll go. Let me know if you are looking for another.
                                          Comment
                                          • dogkatcher
                                            SBR Wise Guy
                                            • 05-14-10
                                            • 642

                                            #56
                                            Registered today, ready to go,
                                            would easily qualify for the Fat team
                                            Also Eligible for others. Please advise,
                                            thanks.
                                            Comment
                                            • gavin
                                              SBR MVP
                                              • 07-26-09
                                              • 1374

                                              #57
                                              i am on the waiver wire
                                              Comment
                                              • cmoney17
                                                SBR High Roller
                                                • 07-08-09
                                                • 209

                                                #58
                                                I'll participate if anyone needs another guy
                                                Comment
                                                • leetreaper
                                                  BARRELED IN @ SBR!
                                                  • 10-23-10
                                                  • 34841

                                                  #59
                                                  still need players yo?
                                                  Comment
                                                  • dodger33
                                                    SBR MVP
                                                    • 08-14-09
                                                    • 3962

                                                    #60
                                                    Originally posted by shaunovery
                                                    I'm free to join anyone's team I know my stuff
                                                    Originally posted by ThaWoj
                                                    just read about this today. i need a team. i'll join the fat team, bulemic team, black team, gay team....doesnt matter to me
                                                    Originally posted by bigslick345
                                                    I already signed up for the contest, I just need a squad to join. I will bring my A Game, thanks!
                                                    Originally posted by jgray
                                                    I'll go. Let me know if you are looking for another.
                                                    You all still need a team? Lets make Team BATS (big a$$ titties)
                                                    Comment
                                                    • clarkd32
                                                      SBR Wise Guy
                                                      • 09-15-06
                                                      • 863

                                                      #61
                                                      i'm in if room

                                                      i do more cfb than nfl...
                                                      Comment
                                                      • NJrams
                                                        SBR High Roller
                                                        • 09-12-10
                                                        • 129

                                                        #62
                                                        anyone still need another member for their team?
                                                        Comment
                                                        • TR88
                                                          Restricted User
                                                          • 06-10-10
                                                          • 9364

                                                          #63
                                                          tr88
                                                          jjgold
                                                          brock landers
                                                          henryhill
                                                          brahmabull

                                                          winning like sheen
                                                          Comment
                                                          • KKoz9
                                                            SBR MVP
                                                            • 09-07-06
                                                            • 1982

                                                            #64
                                                            someone sign me up
                                                            Comment
                                                            • secretstash
                                                              SBR Posting Legend
                                                              • 03-29-10
                                                              • 14907

                                                              #65
                                                              im looking for a team as well

                                                              -stash
                                                              Comment
                                                              • Ethan
                                                                Restricted User
                                                                • 02-14-11
                                                                • 375

                                                                #66
                                                                Originally posted by Iwinyourmoney
                                                                put me on the fat team
                                                                Comment
                                                                • bilsonx_nc
                                                                  Restricted User
                                                                  • 02-10-09
                                                                  • 63

                                                                  #67
                                                                  Anyone looking for an extra player?
                                                                  Comment
                                                                  • Resler
                                                                    SBR MVP
                                                                    • 11-03-10
                                                                    • 1417

                                                                    #68
                                                                    I need a team! Someone message me so we can join forces.
                                                                    Comment
                                                                    • Carseller4
                                                                      SBR Posting Legend
                                                                      • 10-22-09
                                                                      • 19634

                                                                      #69
                                                                      I'm looking for a team. PM me if interested.
                                                                      Comment
                                                                      • BigDaddy
                                                                        SBR Hall of Famer
                                                                        • 02-01-06
                                                                        • 8378

                                                                        #70
                                                                        Originally posted by secretstash
                                                                        im looking for a team as well

                                                                        -stash

                                                                        stash you want to join our team?


                                                                        Fat boys team
                                                                        1 ttwarrior1
                                                                        2. Big Daddy
                                                                        3. Iwinyourmoney
                                                                        Comment
                                                                        Search
                                                                        Collapse
                                                                        Top-Rated US Sportsbooks
                                                                        Collapse
                                                                        Working...