I can't believe how low this line, these 2 teams averaged 65 points in 2 matchups... I see this game getting to 48 points with no problem
Anybody Else Playing Denver/Oakland Over 41??
Collapse
X
-
brahmabull117SBR Hall of Famer
- 11-08-10
- 8622
#1Anybody Else Playing Denver/Oakland Over 41??Tags: None -
VegasVixenSBR Wise Guy
- 09-03-10
- 991
#2Yes, Im all over it. I dn't typically bet week 1 but I couldn't pass up this one, the cinn/clev over 35 and Giants/Wash over 38. I may not bet a side the whole season lol!
C'mon OVAAA!
Comment -
#3Two completely different teams than last year square.Comment -
brahmabull117SBR Hall of Famer
- 11-08-10
- 8622
#4Originally posted by DrStaleTwo completely different teams than last year square.
yea but the differences are not a bad thing in this case. The raiders lost nnamdi and that should really weaken their secondaryComment -
Oakland A's HatRestricted User
- 08-27-11
- 201
#5Absofuck'nlutely playing this!Comment -
#6Youre right, thats the only difference. Enjoy printing your money.Originally posted by brahmabull117
yea but the differences are not a bad thing in this case. The raiders lost nnamdi and that should really weaken their secondaryComment -
brahmabull117SBR Hall of Famer
- 11-08-10
- 8622
#7Originally posted by DrStaleYoure right, thats the only difference. Enjoy printing your money.
LOL I'm well aware of von miller and dumervile coming back, but Denver's rush defense still sucks. I got the final score of this game at 28-21Comment -
harlee71SBR Hall of Famer
- 12-02-09
- 7202
#8FUK ME!Originally posted by brahmabull117I can't believe how low this line, these 2 teams averaged 65 points in 2 matchups... I see this game getting to 48 points with no problem
I didn't know you were on this play. You do know that Oak had that one game where they Scored 59 last year. That was a fluke. Your numbers are skewed by that one outing.Comment -
brahmabull117SBR Hall of Famer
- 11-08-10
- 8622
#9Originally posted by harlee71FUK ME! I didn't know you were on this play. You do know that Oak had that one game where they Scored 59 last year. That was a fluke. Your numbers are skewed by that one outing.
the other game still had 60 points with both teams scoring 20+ pointsComment -
Grandmaster BSBR Hall of Famer
- 09-05-09
- 6035
#10the OVER in the OAK/DEN game is officially mushed
Comment -
crustymeSBR Posting Legend
- 09-29-10
- 16896
#11didnt you lose all your monopoly bucks picking plays based solely on previous results?
Comment -
harlee71SBR Hall of Famer
- 12-02-09
- 7202
#12Don't FUK me on the BrahmaKerrywoodsBull!!!Originally posted by Grandmaster Bthe OVER in the OAK/DEN game is officially mushed
Comment -
silver39SBR High Roller
- 09-09-11
- 248
#13this is up to 43 now on bodog, still a good play you think???Comment -
#14Why in gods name would you ask this guy for advice?Originally posted by silver39this is up to 43 now on bodog, still a good play you think???Comment -
brahmabull117SBR Hall of Famer
- 11-08-10
- 8622
#15Originally posted by DrStaleWhy in gods name would you ask this guy for advice?
maybe my 9-1 record on posted picks in football?? or my 75% record in baseball?? or my 70% record in NBA playoffs??Comment -
ebbearsfb1SBR Posting Legend
- 12-07-08
- 18815
#16Percent doesn't mean squatComment -
#17Im not going to do digging for the evidence of what a clown you are, everyone with a clue is already well aware.Originally posted by brahmabull117
maybe my 9-1 record on posted picks in football?? or my 75% record in baseball?? or my 70% record in NBA playoffs??Comment -
silver39SBR High Roller
- 09-09-11
- 248
#18was more so asking in general to everyone...Originally posted by DrStaleWhy in gods name would you ask this guy for advice?Comment -
Grandmaster BSBR Hall of Famer
- 09-05-09
- 6035
#19Originally posted by Grandmaster Bthe OVER in the OAK/DEN game is officially mushed
Comment -
harlee71SBR Hall of Famer
- 12-02-09
- 7202
#20I STILL think this goes Over. I Hope.
Comment -
sercSBR Wise Guy
- 04-15-10
- 729
#21This game is doomed to going under, fcuk!!!!Comment -
Grandmaster BSBR Hall of Famer
- 09-05-09
- 6035
#22mushed?Originally posted by sercThis game is doomed to going under, fcuk!!!!Comment -
apeterlivesSBR Wise Guy- 11-26-10
- 572
#23lmao denver is so impotent on offenseComment -
brahmabull117SBR Hall of Famer
- 11-08-10
- 8622
#24god denver is so fukking awful, Oakland's gonna win this by 30 at this pace
I just want this to get ugly soon so Denver can get some garbage time pointsComment -
harlee71SBR Hall of Famer
- 12-02-09
- 7202
#25I am warning you!! Dont fuk this up BrahmaHenryKerryWoodHillBull!Comment -
brahmabull117SBR Hall of Famer
- 11-08-10
- 8622
#26Originally posted by harlee71I am warning you!! Dont fuk this up BrahmaHenryKerryWoodHillBull!
I did not realize I had influence on what happens in a football game 10,000 miles from where I liveComment -
Speedy88SBR Posting Legend
- 03-19-11
- 11717
#27Rain sure isn't going to help the over backers.
<input id="gwProxy" type="hidden"><!--Session data--><input onclick="jsCall();" id="jsProxy" type="hidden">Comment -
ehp6737SBR MVP
- 12-11-08
- 4185
#28Just saw this thread. Thank god I took the under
If I saw this thread earlier I would've doubled my bet.
Thks for locking in my pick brahma
Just need dbacks/la to stay under and i'll be setComment -
harlee71SBR Hall of Famer
- 12-02-09
- 7202
#29Originally posted by brahmabull117
I did not realize I had influence on what happens in a football game 10,000 miles from where I live
You are a kindred spirit to Broke Landers. He has those powers, and you probably do too.Comment -
frizzelliSBR Hall of Famer
- 08-06-10
- 8916
#30Brahambull and KerryidiotWoods are both morons.Comment -
brahmabull117SBR Hall of Famer
- 11-08-10
- 8622
#31and some retard for denver kills great field position with a ridiculous unsportsmanlike conduct penalty


Comment -
yismanSBR Aristocracy
- 09-01-08
- 75682
#32Originally posted by brahmabull117maybe my 9-1 record on posted picks in football?? or my 75% record in baseball?? or my 70% record in NBA playoffs??
The exact style of kerrywood and HenryHill.
For the record, I bet over in play and I'm hoping this game gets to 40.Comment -
DjstuckySBR MVP
- 02-27-11
- 2993
#33Obviously you didn't get any more honest in the last couple weeks. Damn brahmafullofbull do you even believe this bs???Originally posted by brahmabull117maybe my 9-1 record on posted picks in football?? or my 75% record in baseball?? or my 70% record in NBA playoffs??Comment -
brahmabull117SBR Hall of Famer
- 11-08-10
- 8622
#34flag flag flag, terrible missed throw on wide open receiver, flag flag flagComment -
mrmarketSBR MVP
- 01-26-10
- 4953
#35I have o 39.5 guess it's fuct now
Comment
Search
Collapse
Top-Rated US Sportsbooks
Collapse
#1 BetMGM
4.8/5 BetMGM Bonus Code
#2 FanDuel
4.8/5 FanDuel Promo Code
#3 Caesars
4.8/5 Caesars Promo Code
#4 DraftKings
4.7/5 DraftKings Promo Code
#5 Fanatics
#6 bet365
4.7/5 bet365 Bonus Code
#7 Hard Rock
4.1/5 Hard Rock Bet Promo Code
#8 BetRivers
4.1/5 BetRivers Bonus Code
