Monday Night NFL Player Props are Open.

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Dax
    SBR MVP
    • 02-21-11
    • 2270

    #1
    Monday Night NFL Player Props are Open.
    Hey Fellas,

    Hope you all enjoyed this weeks games, I know I did

    I just wanted to stop by and let you know that NFL Player props are now available at SBRsportsbook in the NFL PROPS Link.

    Hope you enjoy.

    Be Cool
  • BIGDAY
    SBR Aristocracy
    • 02-17-10
    • 48249

    #2
    Comment
    • 305GURU
      Restricted User
      • 10-04-10
      • 1038

      #3
      We talked about the pats/fins game, im going under, BOL bro
      Comment
      • Dax
        SBR MVP
        • 02-21-11
        • 2270

        #4
        Originally posted by 305GURU
        We talked about the pats/fins game, im going under, BOL bro
        Yeah I remember dude, same to you man!
        Comment
        • Guest

          #5
          Dax whats up with the juice on the Pats team total? Over -150, Under -120? Yeesh.
          Comment
          • Dax
            SBR MVP
            • 02-21-11
            • 2270

            #6
            Originally posted by DrStale
            Dax whats up with the juice on the Pats team total? Over -150, Under -120? Yeesh.
            Sorry, I was updating the line and must have added the - to the 120 line... it should be +120 Fixing that now.

            Fixed
            Comment
            Search
            Collapse
            Top-Rated US Sportsbooks
            Collapse
            Working...