kfc is the best restaurant in the world

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • frostno98
    SBR Hall of Famer
    • 09-11-07
    • 9769

    #36
    I'll have to be starving like a Lion to eat their

    Although their $5 dollar value meal is a great deal though. Two artery clogging chicken thighs, a tiny side of Macaroni, 1 biscuit, and unlimited refilling soft drink. You can't beat, and it ain't over 1000 calories.
    Comment
    • McBa1n
      SBR MVP
      • 01-02-06
      • 2642

      #37
      Originally posted by BiffTFinancial
      partial to Los Pollos Hermanos myself
      ^-- This
      Comment
      • milwaukee mike
        BARRELED IN @ SBR!
        • 08-22-07
        • 27261

        #38
        Originally posted by gangeriver
        If a person says " kfc is the best restaurant in the world" who never eaten a real food and never visited a real restaurant.

        I have never bought something from a KFC shop. (already I did not ate chicken in last 5-6 years) I think you should learn something about fast food materials and how to raise fast food chickens also they use oils again and again.just this is a cancer reason.
        generally fast food shops are empty in europe.
        as i said i've visited some of the finest restaurants in the world. yes my post was a bit over the top, but i do love me some fried chicken. i am well aware of how fast food is made, if you dwell on this though you will end up eating nothing but home-grown fruits and vegetables (probably not a bad idea actually but i would rather die early having enjoyed things that make me happy).

        so i haven't "eaten a real food" yet you criticize kfc while NEVER buying something from them
        Comment
        • Gee
          SBR MVP
          • 04-08-10
          • 4547

          #39
          I'm partial to KFC once in a blue moon.

          I can see why you would say its the best. Its so filthy, yet good.

          It has its place and if you overdo it, you'll hate it.
          Comment
          • RGG
            SBR MVP
            • 09-11-11
            • 1045

            #40
            I've had KFC in China and it tastes better there. Must be the cat they use.
            Comment
            • starfire
              SBR Posting Legend
              • 03-24-10
              • 17045

              #41
              Originally posted by tokio
              I know farmers who mass breed the chickens for KFC. Pumping lots of hormones into each delicious chicken breast!
              Are u sure they pump anything?
              KFC has the smallest chickens...
              Comment
              • I/O
                SBR Hall of Famer
                • 05-26-11
                • 7922

                #42
                Originally posted by RGG
                I've had KFC in China and it tastes better there. Must be the cat they use.


                Nahhh

                it's the lead in the plastic utensils
                Comment
                • Sdotbold
                  SBR MVP
                  • 12-24-09
                  • 1448

                  #43
                  Originally posted by jjgold
                  I might try it

                  Never been to one, we have a few in the fukkin hood I could go to
                  MOst all closed around here in south jersey. Guy who owned them all went belly up. I do like my fried chicken tho homie. Ill go to Crown Fried Chicken In Camden , best one is in Camden.
                  Comment
                  • RGG
                    SBR MVP
                    • 09-11-11
                    • 1045

                    #44
                    Originally posted by I/O


                    Nahhh

                    it's the lead in the plastic utensils
                    That too.
                    Comment
                    • itchypickle
                      SBR Posting Legend
                      • 11-05-09
                      • 21452

                      #45
                      Surprised nobody has propped up Church's or some Popeye's chicken
                      Comment
                      • ThaTopMoron
                        BARRELED IN @ SBR!
                        • 04-30-10
                        • 27071

                        #46
                        Arbys >
                        Comment
                        • milwaukee mike
                          BARRELED IN @ SBR!
                          • 08-22-07
                          • 27261

                          #47
                          arby's is pretty awesome, their arby's sauce is better than almost every bbq sauce i have ever had.

                          arby's used to have a really good, fresh fish sandwich in a clear plastic container. i don't even really like fish but that thing was good. the value meal was $3.99 with curly fries and a value shake (which i fill with soda after i'm done). now that's good cheap eating!
                          Comment
                          • JoshB
                            SBR Sharp
                            • 03-24-11
                            • 354

                            #48
                            Popyes has more spice which is why I like it the best
                            Comment
                            • Guest

                              #49
                              In Canada the clear winner is Mary Browns Fried Chicken...... with their taters.
                              Comment
                              • Guest

                                #50
                                Originally posted by itchypickle
                                Surprised nobody has propped up Church's or some Popeye's chicken
                                Sounds like you didnt read the thread
                                Comment
                                • blackbart
                                  SBR MVP
                                  • 12-04-07
                                  • 3854

                                  #51
                                  luv the colonel, closest i get to a home cooked meal
                                  Comment
                                  • BiTeMe UsAdOj
                                    SBR Hall of Famer
                                    • 08-18-11
                                    • 7537

                                    #52
                                    Originally posted by blackbart
                                    luv the colonel, closest i get to a home cooked meal
                                    Holy shit... really? Where's your home?... 639 Exchange Street Road
                                    Attica, NY... perchance?
                                    Comment
                                    • Reno Paul
                                      SBR MVP
                                      • 02-11-10
                                      • 1647

                                      #53
                                      I'll take El Pollo Loco over KFC any day.......Chicken is flame grilled. Good stuff!
                                      Comment
                                      • hunterwrot
                                        SBR Sharp
                                        • 02-15-10
                                        • 373

                                        #54
                                        Love that chicken from popeyes.
                                        Comment
                                        • mikejamm
                                          SBR Posting Legend
                                          • 08-24-09
                                          • 11090

                                          #55
                                          Originally posted by I/O
                                          What is KFC?
                                          Kontinuous Fuk'in Crap! Cause that's what you'll be doing after eating there!
                                          Comment
                                          • Naz18
                                            SBR MVP
                                            • 09-10-09
                                            • 4277

                                            #56
                                            KFC in England is pretty good, too damn greasy in the states.
                                            Comment
                                            • Jimb0311
                                              SBR Sharp
                                              • 11-27-10
                                              • 481

                                              #57
                                              Originally posted by Dutch
                                              ChicFillet has a weird sweet taste to it

                                              And isn't it about time KFC updates their mashed potatoes? That instant tasteless shit has got to go.
                                              Lmao..I was at chik fil a the other day. I took a bite into my sandwich and it tasted sweet and smelled like somebody's hand lotion. I asked the manager about it and he gave me a new meal. And still the same taste. My wife thinks I'm crazy!
                                              Comment
                                              • Cuse0323
                                                BARRELED IN @ SBR!
                                                • 12-09-09
                                                • 30169

                                                #58
                                                the worst fast food joint in my opinion, haven't ate their in years.
                                                Comment
                                                • lakerboy
                                                  SBR Aristocracy
                                                  • 04-02-09
                                                  • 94704

                                                  #59
                                                  kfc is not a restaurant
                                                  Comment
                                                  Search
                                                  Collapse
                                                  Top-Rated US Sportsbooks
                                                  Collapse
                                                  Working...