15 Pts!! Click share on Beat The Prick!

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Guest

    #71
    Clicked Clicked Boom
    Comment
    • Mr KLC
      BARRELED IN @ SBR!
      • 12-19-07
      • 31111

      #72
      I did it! I did it! #70!
      Comment
      • beanbag
        SBR MVP
        • 01-21-10
        • 2364

        #73
        liked!! number 70
        Comment
        • Dirty D
          SBR Wise Guy
          • 09-26-06
          • 796

          #74
          Shared!
          Comment
          • Sidetracked
            SBR Wise Guy
            • 09-21-09
            • 751

            #75
            i was 68 if that matters
            Comment
            • Chambokl
              SBR Rookie
              • 10-01-09
              • 49

              #76
              Done... #72
              Comment
              • SBR Cynthia
                SBR Sharp
                • 03-17-10
                • 347

                #77
                Alright, i'm off like a prom dress. For those that I didn't get to tonight, I'll get your points tomorrow.
                Comment
                • itchypickle
                  SBR Posting Legend
                  • 11-05-09
                  • 21452

                  #78
                  Done
                  Think it was #74 or around there...got distracted before I refreshed the page and clicked.
                  Comment
                  • trevlyn1983
                    SBR Wise Guy
                    • 05-25-09
                    • 940

                    #79
                    Shared 76ish
                    Comment
                    • milwaukee mike
                      BARRELED IN @ SBR!
                      • 08-22-07
                      • 27261

                      #80
                      #77
                      i think it worked, went to my wife's facebook...
                      Comment
                      • fud007
                        SBR Hustler
                        • 08-25-11
                        • 78

                        #81
                        Originally posted by fud007
                        i was #9 I think
                        Might have been #7 or 8
                        Comment
                        • Poker_Beast
                          SBR Hall of Famer
                          • 09-14-06
                          • 6547

                          #82
                          Done, #81 here

                          Comment
                          • FindTheLock
                            SBR Hall of Famer
                            • 02-27-10
                            • 7194

                            #83
                            number 82
                            Comment
                            • Cookie Monster
                              SBR MVP
                              • 12-05-08
                              • 2252

                              #84
                              Number 83
                              Comment
                              • Shaudius
                                SBR MVP
                                • 09-21-10
                                • 1112

                                #85
                                #86, love SBR.
                                Comment
                                • OneTipster
                                  Restricted User
                                  • 06-02-11
                                  • 849

                                  #86
                                  <table class="connect_widget_interactive_area"> <tbody><tr><td class="connect_widget_vertical_center connect_widget_button_cell">Recommend

                                  </td><td class="connect_widget_vertical_center connect_widget_confirm_cell">
                                  </td><td style="opacity: 1;" class="connect_widget_button_count_inclu ding "><table class="uiGrid" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0"><tbody><tr><td>
                                  </td><td>
                                  </td></tr><tr><td>
                                  </td><td>88
                                  </td></tr></tbody></table></td></tr></tbody></table>
                                  Comment
                                  • vitalogist
                                    SBR MVP
                                    • 11-11-08
                                    • 2820

                                    #87
                                    Done. #89.
                                    Comment
                                    • msutter
                                      SBR MVP
                                      • 03-14-07
                                      • 1162

                                      #88
                                      Clicked... Think I was #83 or #84
                                      Comment
                                      • daprospecta
                                        SBR Sharp
                                        • 01-15-10
                                        • 473

                                        #89
                                        Just clicked and joined
                                        Comment
                                        • goofyre
                                          SBR MVP
                                          • 04-20-10
                                          • 1933

                                          #90
                                          Was 91. Thanks!
                                          Comment
                                          • playersonly69
                                            SBR Posting Legend
                                            • 01-04-08
                                            • 12827

                                            #91
                                            #92



                                            Not sure that sharing was a good idea though. That just made it harder for me to win and more posters to split the winning prize each week
                                            Comment
                                            • gamble
                                              SBR MVP
                                              • 06-30-10
                                              • 1087

                                              #92
                                              done, 93 maybe?
                                              Comment
                                              • Jedi Mind Picks
                                                SBR Wise Guy
                                                • 08-14-11
                                                • 669

                                                #93
                                                I believe I was 94 if not 95...
                                                Comment
                                                • aceking
                                                  SBR MVP
                                                  • 09-07-05
                                                  • 4782

                                                  #94
                                                  done #98 ...
                                                  Comment
                                                  • spartangreen
                                                    SBR MVP
                                                    • 11-25-09
                                                    • 3807

                                                    #95
                                                    just clicked recommend.
                                                    Comment
                                                    • Sanka
                                                      SBR MVP
                                                      • 03-29-10
                                                      • 2641

                                                      #96
                                                      Done
                                                      Comment
                                                      • Shortstop
                                                        BARRELED IN @ SBR!
                                                        • 01-02-09
                                                        • 27281

                                                        #97
                                                        Clicked and Recommended!
                                                        Comment
                                                        • Glitch
                                                          SBR Posting Legend
                                                          • 07-08-09
                                                          • 11795

                                                          #98
                                                          is the prize pool going to increase when we reach a certain number like previous years
                                                          Comment
                                                          • lolguy999
                                                            SBR MVP
                                                            • 01-28-10
                                                            • 3070

                                                            #99
                                                            loved #102
                                                            Comment
                                                            • eSTOXX
                                                              SBR MVP
                                                              • 11-25-08
                                                              • 1866

                                                              #100
                                                              Just clicked Recommend.
                                                              #103
                                                              Comment
                                                              • robmpink
                                                                SBR Posting Legend
                                                                • 01-09-07
                                                                • 13205

                                                                #101
                                                                #105
                                                                Comment
                                                                • benjy
                                                                  SBR MVP
                                                                  • 02-19-09
                                                                  • 2158

                                                                  #102
                                                                  Recommended.
                                                                  Comment
                                                                  • mp5070
                                                                    SBR Hall of Famer
                                                                    • 09-13-08
                                                                    • 5446

                                                                    #103
                                                                    I am in.
                                                                    Comment
                                                                    • mp5070
                                                                      SBR Hall of Famer
                                                                      • 09-13-08
                                                                      • 5446

                                                                      #104
                                                                      Click recommended...#105
                                                                      Comment
                                                                      • konck
                                                                        SBR Posting Legend
                                                                        • 10-17-06
                                                                        • 12554

                                                                        #105
                                                                        I clicked it but wont sign up for face book I think its an evil
                                                                        Comment
                                                                        Search
                                                                        Collapse
                                                                        Top-Rated US Sportsbooks
                                                                        Collapse
                                                                        Working...