I got Cuse -6.5, what's your play tonight?
Collapse
X
-
dfberger23SBR Hall of Famer
- 11-08-10
- 5069
#1I got Cuse -6.5, what's your play tonight?Tags: None -
crjohnson32SBR Wise Guy
- 12-16-10
- 989
#2Idaho -6Comment -
Nats' FanSBR MVP
- 05-30-10
- 3057
#3IdahoComment -
thejrichshow85Restricted User
- 06-15-08
- 3342
#4U N L V +35
Wake ML +200Comment -
dfberger23SBR Hall of Famer
- 11-08-10
- 5069
#5Originally posted by crjohnson32Idaho -6Why do you guys like the Vandals? I was thinking of playing them.Originally posted by Nats' FanIdahoComment -
Nats' FanSBR MVP
- 05-30-10
- 3057
#6They are a scoring machine at home, and Bowling Green is really bad. They won 2 games last season. Good luck.Originally posted by dfberger23Why do you guys like the Vandals? I was thinking of playing them.Comment -
Pete0SBR MVP
- 04-09-10
- 3849
#7Glad to see you posting again
lean on syracuse as well here.Comment -
PittsburghPlayerSBR Hall of Famer- 01-11-10
- 6760
#8On Wake at +7.Comment -
Tech N9neRestricted User
- 06-24-11
- 5366
#9UNLV moneylineComment -
grizSBR MVP
- 01-27-11
- 3647
#10cuse and idaho as wellComment -
dfberger23SBR Hall of Famer
- 11-08-10
- 5069
#11Think I will play it. Line is now down to 5.5, opened at 8, wonder why Bowling Green is getting all this action.Originally posted by Nats' FanThey are a scoring machine at home, and Bowling Green is really bad. They won 2 games last season. Good luck.
Originally posted by Pete0Glad to see you posting again
lean on syracuse as well here.
Comment -
neverstoppers23SBR Hall of Famer- 11-26-09
- 6302
#12Damn you for real, what is that at 5/1?Originally posted by Tech N9neUNLV moneylineComment -
#13Completely different team than last year...Originally posted by Nats' FanThey are a scoring machine at home, and Bowling Green is really bad. They won 2 games last season. Good luck.Comment -
grizSBR MVP
- 01-27-11
- 3647
#14idaho 9-1 ATS in out of conference games the last 3 yearsComment -
PHLAKSBR High Roller- 09-19-10
- 129
#15I just locked in on Syracuse at -6.5 too! I like it, I was thinking about loading it up but plenty of football ahead of us!Comment -
BernardMadoffSBR Hall of Famer
- 12-12-09
- 6679
#16Enderlee aint there no more and Bowling Green put up some points last year also, kinda think Bowling Green may have more team speed.Comment -
I/OSBR Hall of Famer
- 05-26-11
- 7922
#17On the Cuse as well laying 6
the entire free world is on Wake like they know the finalComment -
BernardMadoffSBR Hall of Famer
- 12-12-09
- 6679
#18Idaho line dropping.Comment -
JamesBrownSBR MVP
- 04-07-08
- 3860
#19Cuse ML parlayed with Wisc -21 1H.Comment -
BernardMadoffSBR Hall of Famer
- 12-12-09
- 6679
#20Good call Bernie.Originally posted by BernardMadoffEnderlee aint there no more and Bowling Green put up some points last year also, kinda think Bowling Green may have more team speed.Comment -
FrozenMANSBR MVP
- 01-23-09
- 4334
#21DEMON DEACS BABY!!! said it in several posts!Comment -
lakerboySBR Aristocracy
- 04-02-09
- 94704
#22I think alot more were on syracuse. Syracuse will come back for sure.Originally posted by I/OOn the Cuse as well laying 6
the entire free world is on Wake like they know the finalComment -
homosayswhatRestricted User
- 06-11-11
- 1009
#23the cuse is just an awful program....gl to ya..hope they do...but this program fell apart years ago and they are are almost pathetic...
BOLComment -
I/OSBR Hall of Famer
- 05-26-11
- 7922
#24gravyOriginally posted by I/OOn the Cuse as well laying 6
the entire free world is on Wake like they know the finalComment -
dfberger23SBR Hall of Famer
- 11-08-10
- 5069
#25Man I got lucky.
Comment
Search
Collapse
Top-Rated US Sportsbooks
Collapse
#1 BetMGM
4.8/5 BetMGM Bonus Code
#2 FanDuel
4.8/5 FanDuel Promo Code
#3 Caesars
4.8/5 Caesars Promo Code
#4 DraftKings
4.7/5 DraftKings Promo Code
#5 Fanatics
#6 bet365
4.7/5 bet365 Bonus Code
#7 Hard Rock
4.1/5 Hard Rock Bet Promo Code
#8 BetRivers
4.1/5 BetRivers Bonus Code

