SBR Pizza Issue, My mistake...

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Mr. Peepers
    SBR MVP
    • 09-22-09
    • 1425

    #1
    SBR Pizza Issue, My mistake...
    So I ordered a pizza about an hour ago. Got a confirmation email that it was delivered..After checking my status I realized that I ordered it from Papa Johns instead of Dominos like I usually do...The nearest Papa Johns is 20 miles away while Dominos is a block away . Has this ever happend to anyone? What can I expect? Thanks.
  • SBR Lou
    BARRELED IN @ SBR!
    • 08-02-07
    • 37863

    #2
    You ordered it 10 minutes past the cutoff time of 7PM CST (8PM EDT). Your order's been refunded.

    Note: Pizzas must be ordered between the hours of 11AM-7PM CST.
    Comment
    • pavyracer
      SBR Aristocracy
      • 04-12-07
      • 83138

      #3
      You will expect a Papa John's pizza. Unless you think Domino will delivery a pizza for you without an order.
      Comment
      • Guest

        #4
        Originally posted by pavyracer
        You will expect a Papa John's pizza. Unless you think Domino will delivery a pizza for you without an order.
        Im guessin Papa Johns is out of his delivery range
        Comment
        • pavyracer
          SBR Aristocracy
          • 04-12-07
          • 83138

          #5
          Originally posted by DrStale
          Im guessin Papa Johns is out of his delivery range
          Looks like he has to bake a frozen Tombstone tonight in his oven.
          Comment
          Search
          Collapse
          Top-Rated US Sportsbooks
          Collapse
          Working...