1. #1051
    VivaJG
    VivaJG's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 03-22-08
    Posts: 80

    Any updates on the debit cards? Has anyone received them and are people still getting cash outs?

  2. #1052
    Richkas
    Richkas's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 02-03-08
    Posts: 19,089
    Betpoints: 200

    I have a friend of mine that requested $800 yesterday. They want him to fax his ID and crap first. I will let people know how it goes.

  3. #1053
    DukeJohn
    DukeJohn's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 12-29-07
    Posts: 1,781
    Betpoints: 94

    Quote Originally Posted by VivaJG View Post
    Any updates on the debit cards? Has anyone received them and are people still getting cash outs?
    Yes, several people have received them... Here is the link to the thread.

    http://www.sportsbookreview.com/forum/players-ta...creditwagering

  4. #1054
    Kellen
    Kellen's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 01-19-08
    Posts: 3,484

    Would anyone who has anything to say about Credit Wagering...

    please go fu ck yourself. Im tired of hearing about it and Im sure everyone else is also.

  5. #1055
    compaqDikk
    compaqDikk's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 10-08-05
    Posts: 5,541
    Betpoints: 131

    congrats on 2k posts

    SBR Founder Join Date: 10/9/2005


  6. #1056
    Shark79
    Hala Madrid !!
    Shark79's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 11-19-07
    Posts: 11,211
    Betpoints: 144

    Quote Originally Posted by Kellen View Post
    please go fu ck yourself. Im tired of hearing about it and Im sure everyone else is also.

  7. #1057
    Kellen
    Kellen's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 01-19-08
    Posts: 3,484

    thanks compaq, it was important to me to hit 2k posts

  8. #1058
    diogee
    fadeable flamingo
    diogee's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 01-11-08
    Posts: 19,478

    Kellen word on the street is you were on your way to take out a couple of the Clemson players with your bat and saw Pimike on the way so you decided to roll him instead...seems he took the hint if that is the case.

  9. #1059
    Shark79
    Hala Madrid !!
    Shark79's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 11-19-07
    Posts: 11,211
    Betpoints: 144

    word on the street says pimike dresses up as a girl scout selling cookies .. and once you open the door he pulls out a shot gun and shouts "Credit Wagering Mothaphuka!!"

  10. #1060
    Kellen
    Kellen's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 01-19-08
    Posts: 3,484

    Quote Originally Posted by diogee View Post
    Kellen word on the street is you were on your way to take out a couple of the Clemson players with your bat and saw Pimike on the way so you decided to roll him instead...seems he took the hint if that is the case.
    How did you hear about that? I saw KC Rivers outside of the Quiznos and was prepared to mess him up pretty bad but as I was looking for a parking place, Pimike tried to jump in my car. I messed him up pretty bad. He may not be posting for awhile. He's in phsyical therapy and rehab with unle cheeks.

  11. #1061
    flyingillini
    אזיין אותך
    flyingillini's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 12-06-06
    Posts: 35,443
    Betpoints: 180

    Do you think the owners of CW had the same upbringing of Fish?

  12. #1062
    Shark79
    Hala Madrid !!
    Shark79's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 11-19-07
    Posts: 11,211
    Betpoints: 144

    Heard Uncle Cheeks is a perve ... he kept pimike dressed up as a girl scout and makes him pick up cookies with boxing gloves

  13. #1063
    Kellen
    Kellen's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 01-19-08
    Posts: 3,484

    Shark, he was dressed like a girl scout wen I ran into him. He opened the door to my car and yelled CREDIT WAGERING MUTHAPHUCKA. I hit him in the nuts with a louisville slugger autographed by george brett.

  14. #1064
    bigboydan
    bigboydan's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 08-10-05
    Posts: 55,430

    Quote Originally Posted by Kellen View Post
    please go fu ck yourself. Im tired of hearing about it and Im sure everyone else is also.
    I merged your thread into this one sir.

    SBR Founder Join Date: 8/10/2005


  15. #1065
    frostno98
    frostno98's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 09-11-07
    Posts: 9,762
    Betpoints: 480

    It's Mr. Private eye Investigator Mike to you, with that ridiculous NYPD blue character as an avatar.
    175 pts

    3-QUESTION
    SBR TRIVIA WINNER 06/11/2018


  16. #1066
    diogee
    fadeable flamingo
    diogee's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 01-11-08
    Posts: 19,478

    Quote Originally Posted by Kellen View Post
    How did you hear about that? I saw KC Rivers outside of the Quiznos and was prepared to mess him up pretty bad but as I was looking for a parking place, Pimike tried to jump in my car. I messed him up pretty bad. He may not be posting for awhile. He's in phsyical therapy and rehab with unle cheeks.
    I can't believe the f*ck tried to jump in you car...I wonder if he had something to do with the Clemson debacle and was trying to protect Rivers. At least now uncle Cheeks has a companion to teach handicapping to.

  17. #1067
    Kellen
    Kellen's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 01-19-08
    Posts: 3,484

    Illini, there is no doubt about it. These morons are snorting lines off of Latrell's 11" wang as we speak.

  18. #1068
    Shark79
    Hala Madrid !!
    Shark79's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 11-19-07
    Posts: 11,211
    Betpoints: 144

    Quote Originally Posted by Kellen View Post
    Shark, he was dressed like a girl scout wen I ran into him. He opened the door to my car and yelled CREDIT WAGERING MUTHAPHUCKA. I hit him in the nuts with a louisville slugger autographed by george brett.

  19. #1069
    Richkas
    Richkas's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 02-03-08
    Posts: 19,089
    Betpoints: 200

    CW is treating my paralyzed buddy ok. They need a phone though.

  20. #1070
    flyingillini
    אזיין אותך
    flyingillini's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 12-06-06
    Posts: 35,443
    Betpoints: 180

    Quote Originally Posted by Kellen View Post
    Illini, there is no doubt about it. These morons are snorting lines off of Latrell's 11" wang as we speak.
    Minister Leroy used to molest CW workers. That is why they need to have an identify theft ring. It is hard to make it in life once you have seen your 334lb mother blowing Tyrone, Jerome, Leroy and Mohammed all for a little nose candy.

  21. #1071
    Shark79
    Hala Madrid !!
    Shark79's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 11-19-07
    Posts: 11,211
    Betpoints: 144

    Quote Originally Posted by flyingillini View Post
    Minister Leroy used to molest CW workers. That is why they need to have an identify theft ring. It is hard to make it in life once you have seen your 334lb mother blowing Tyrone, Jerome, Leroy and Mohammed all for a little nose candy.
    Mr T was involved

  22. #1072
    jm765
    jm765's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 07-02-06
    Posts: 156

    wow creditwagering sure gets alot of press...

  23. #1073
    Cannon
    Cannon's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 01-03-08
    Posts: 3,329

    How many people have stiffed CW.

    Most I hope. What they gonna do?

  24. #1074
    diogee
    fadeable flamingo
    diogee's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 01-11-08
    Posts: 19,478

    Probably all of us...we are just all a bunch of broke dick gamblers.

  25. #1075
    Kellen
    Kellen's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 01-19-08
    Posts: 3,484

    you heard what happened to pimike right? he wont be bothering us for awhile

  26. #1076
    Mattn3236
    Mattn3236's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 04-21-08
    Posts: 841

    What happened?

  27. #1077
    Cannon
    Cannon's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 01-03-08
    Posts: 3,329

    Is he on the run?

  28. #1078
    bigboydan
    bigboydan's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 08-10-05
    Posts: 55,430

    Quote Originally Posted by Cannon View Post
    Most I hope. What they gonna do?
    I merged your thread into this one sir.

    SBR Founder Join Date: 8/10/2005


  29. #1079
    Kellen
    Kellen's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 01-19-08
    Posts: 3,484

    He showed up to collect from me, I took care of him with an autographed George Brett bat

  30. #1080
    5 star bomb
    5 star bomb's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 10-12-07
    Posts: 5,370
    Betpoints: 18

    Quote Originally Posted by Kellen View Post
    you heard what happened to pimike right? he wont be bothering us for awhile

    what happened kellen

  31. #1081
    luciano
    luciano's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 11-02-07
    Posts: 417

    epic title change

  32. #1082
    pico
    USC ml
    pico's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 04-05-07
    Posts: 27,323

    they can't do jack shit. the only reason anyone pays is that cw is their only out.

  33. #1083
    Kellen
    Kellen's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 01-19-08
    Posts: 3,484

    I ****ed him up pretty bad, guy is having to go to physical therapy to recouperate

  34. #1084
    frostno98
    frostno98's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 09-11-07
    Posts: 9,762
    Betpoints: 480

    Pimike must walked into a East LA gang hood trying to collect, only to a strap stuff up is arse, like in that Movie Training day.
    175 pts

    3-QUESTION
    SBR TRIVIA WINNER 06/11/2018


  35. #1085
    flyingillini
    אזיין אותך
    flyingillini's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 12-06-06
    Posts: 35,443
    Betpoints: 180

    Quote Originally Posted by frostno98 View Post
    Pimike must walked into a East LA gang hood trying to collect, only to a strap stuff up is arse, like in that Movie Training day.
    haha

First ... 282930313233 Last
Top