j$
    j$'s Avatar Become A Pro!

I'm done with this bullshit site. They are not sending me my money and now its time to expose them

WestsidePete
    WestsidePete's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by j$ View Post
    I'm done with this bullshit site. They are not sending me my money and now its time to expose them
    really?? they are delaying on paying you??

j$

I dont believe anyones been paid they're full of shit. They cant tell u anything about your withdrawl wouldnt even tell me till a week later it was on the way

madmaxx
    madmaxx's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 40

their site seems down again too. or is it just me?

j$

I am a true player Pete please believe me they are full of shit i dont think i'll ever get paid. I'm workin on my 3rd payout request in 3 weeks but still havent gotten a phuckin thing

j$

No its down ....they're probably out of bussiness and they owe me 1400 mf's

WestsidePete

I see your post where they say by tomorrow it should arrive...but today they can't even track your payment???

j$

No they're full of shit I'm tired of there excuses

j$

they have no tracking they told me in email it will be here wed at the latest they actually told me mon about 6 days ago

j$

I hate there answers to every question I ask... they try to avoid answering my questions

j$

I mean how many weekly payout request do i have to make be4 one gets to me? 3 maybe 4

j$

I've honestly backed them till now but people can say what they want now.. its probably true

j$

I mean cmon I emailed a bunch of questions about my payout and I got an email stating I need to chill..???????? Never had Betjam tell me that ...this is crazy

j$

I'm glad i didnt post up with these motherphuckers i might never have gotten my money back

WestsidePete

they should have a phone number and address by now and allow a review to be done...IMO I would think any new book would want to let the betting world they are for real...not just that they make some payouts..but a real business model so serious players respect it and want to play there...

j$

This is shitty...this was just extra cash for me and now I know I wasted my time there cause i'll never get a dime

pokernut9999
    pokernut9999's Avatar Become A Pro!

Where in the hell is pimike to straighten all this out ?

SBR Lou
    SBR Lou's Avatar Become A Pro!

J$,

Just 1AM today you said you understand your payout was sent regular mail, and would give it another 2 days. How fast do you think checks arrive from Canada? Do you realize that a majority of books take even longer than what CW takes..?

I think your nerves are clearly hit because this is a new book and all, but the truth of the matter is they've paid winners. You should just calm down and wait for the check to come, they aren't going to randomly decide to stiff you and pay everyone else. You have nothing to worry about.

j$

I just have never in my life emailed a book questions about my withdrawl and been told to chill

j$

Crazyl defend these motherphuckers if u want we all know u work there theres no reason for u to even be in this conversation

BeatTheJerk
    BeatTheJerk's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 84

if it was extra cash u wouldnt be so anxious for the money bottom line ............

j$

quit defending them ... I did in the beginning cause a lot of lies were out there but u can believe everything i post about them is true

WestsidePete

I just have never in my life emailed a book questions about my withdrawl and been told to chill

somethings up ...I agree ....to chill?? who runs this operation...anyone really know??

SBR Lou

Crazyl defend these motherphuckers if u want we all know u work there theres no reason for u to even be in this conversation
    I've tried to be helpful, sorry if I'm not saying what you want to hear. I am just a regular player like you and I have been paid like everyone else has.

You've posted like 9 times within 10 minutes about this w/d status, yet a few hours ago you said you'd wait another 2 days to give the check enough time to be delivered. Ground doesn't fly overnight. You are not being reasonable here bro.

j$

Quote Originally Posted by BeatTheJerk View Post
    if it was extra cash u wouldnt be so anxious for the money bottom line ............

nice input???? your a dumb ass maybe I'm not a bitch like u and let people keep 1400 they owe me.. maybe thats it

BeatTheJerk

pay the fees J ........... do a ** trans to get it fast ......... or they dont offer that ?

SexyMit
    SexyMit's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 204

I think there website is down now cause it won't even pull up...

BeatTheJerk

nice input???? your a dumb ass maybe I'm not a bitch like u and let people keep 1400 they owe me.. maybe thats it
    fuk you broke azz puss boy ........... aka Jcredit

j$

thats funny crazyl
    1) they dont have tracking
    2) they know nothing of they progress or status of my check arriving
    3) U ask them about your payout and they respond chill..?
    4) U claim u got a check yet we requested the same exact time
    5)They say all request are processed wed yet mine was not even approved till Friday yet they say it was sent out the day be4 (thurs) how does that even make sense. how can a check be sent when it wasnt even approved yet

SBR Lou

Quote Originally Posted by WestsidePete View Post
    somethings up ...I agree ....to chill?? who runs this operation...anyone really know??
    They are a lot more straight forward in their customer service than most books. Most books will give you the generic FAQ response. At CW it's like you're talking to an actual human. If you're straight with them, they will be straight with you.

I'd probably set the line at 15 for the # of times within the past 3 days he's emailed or opened their live chat. Still, they have a job to do and that includes assisting customers. I am sure they've told him his check was sent regular mail and it should be there within a week or so over and over again. He doesn't want to hear it, he believes it's not coming because it's not there yet. In all honesty, he should "chill". When that check comes this week, he will be feeling awfully stupid.

Just 8 hours ago he said he'd give it another 2 days, and today he's FLIPPING out LoL...

j$

Hey beat your such a dumb ass u think i should pay them when they owe me 1400 thats real smart buddy do u ride the small yellow schoolbus

j$

uhh hate to tell u dumb ass there live chat doesnt work with aol so your bs I dont buy it

BeatTheJerk

if u want yer fukin money fast yeah pay da fees fool .................. if u wanna calm your ass down and wait ............. then do it this way ........... fuk boy !

WestsidePete

crazyl...if J$ isn't happy why do you care to defend a book that's opened it's doors just a couple of months ago??...there's no rating..no phone number or address...I'm happy for those that got paid but once upon a time Jazzette was paying fast as well...then everything changed...took Bill Dozer to get involved to help me get paid from Sportsbetting.com on a check I was waiting for 5 months...no one should have a reason to defend them...unless you work for them...

j$

They told me no one got a check on Friday Crazyl didnt want to say nothin but thats out there mouth so whos lying

First ... 21222324252627 ... Last