Aug 21 07:05 PM
STRAIGHT BET
[428] TOTAL u34½-110
(CIN BENGALS vrs NY JETS)
440/400
Aug 21 06:58 PM
by: INTERNET 16192223
NFL
Aug 21 07:05 PM
STRAIGHT BET
[427] TOTAL o33½-110
(CIN BENGALS vrs NY JETS)
440/400
Comment
jayc88
Restricted User
12-30-07
6785
#4
Comment
Rich Boy
SBR Hall of Famer
02-01-09
9714
#5
Wow nice middle
Comment
Bluehorseshoe
SBR Posting Legend
07-13-06
15117
#6
Thanks guys.
I took the Under early in the day figuring the line would drop from the weather and I wasn't sure I'd keep it. I dumped it the other way right before game time.
Need a cigarette after that.
Comment
yisman
SBR Aristocracy
09-01-08
75682
#7
wow, nice middle.
I bet under 34
Did have Jets/under teaser which cashed, though.
Comment
Bluehorseshoe
SBR Posting Legend
07-13-06
15117
#8
Originally posted by yisman
wow, nice middle.
I bet under 34
Did have Jets/under teaser which cashed, though.
That works too. Nice hit on the teaser.
I almost cried when that guy ran 60 yards.
Comment
yisman
SBR Aristocracy
09-01-08
75682
#9
Not sure the likelihood of 34 justifies that middle attempt, though.
probably very close. Could go either way.
Comment
Bluehorseshoe
SBR Posting Legend
07-13-06
15117
#10
Originally posted by yisman
Not sure the likelihood of 34 justifies that middle attempt, though.
probably very close. Could go either way.
It really, really is not. It's a waste of money to do it for one point on a total. I did it because I was leaning toward under and I figured I'd grab it early because of the weather and decide later if I was going to keep it.