I'm 21 today

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • SamsNCharge99
    SBR Aristocracy
    • 10-22-08
    • 41244

    #36
    Originally posted by stevek173
    I checked it out. Place doesn't open until 4 PM today. Kid is making shit up as usual http://www.standardhotels.com/new-yo...rs/biergarten/ "Open from 4pm-12am Monday –Thursday; from 4pm-1am on Friday; from noon -1am on Saturday; from noon -12am on Sunday."
    since when do i live in manhattan?
    Comment
    • stikymess
      SBR MVP
      • 05-19-10
      • 3288

      #37
      Happy Birthday!
      Comment
      • Guest

        #38
        Originally posted by ttwarrior1
        shouldnt even be allowed to be a member here unless 21, yet your making picks at books?

        odds on him being a fake from bodybuilding.com -800
        My god, you really are an idiot.
        Comment
        • flyingillini
          SBR Aristocracy
          • 12-06-06
          • 41484

          #39
          Happy Birthday Siena Sammy! I have you as -550 in a wrestling match against McCarthy.
          המוסד‎
          המוסד למודיעין ולתפקידים מיוחדים‎
          Comment
          • EDDIE MONEY LINE
            SBR Hall of Famer
            • 02-24-10
            • 6298

            #40
            Haha I stopped at biergarten on my bday. Crushed the boot. Anyways now that ur 21 stop upto toga sometime soon. I'm bartending thurs fri sat an sun nights most weekends during track season. Il give ur twink ass a free bday shot. And if u bring in a few young hotties il make sure u all have a good time. Happy bday!!!
            Comment
            • manny24
              SBR Posting Legend
              • 10-22-07
              • 20174

              #41
              get some ass sammy.
              Comment
              Search
              Collapse
              Top-Rated US Sportsbooks
              Collapse
              Working...