Indians ML tonight for me +132

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Guest

    #36
    Originally posted by brahmabull117
    I like how everybody is fellating lakerboy



    are you idiots even reading his spreadsheet?? he went 4-7 today



    I would kill myself if I lost 7 games in 1 day and yet everybody is acting like this guy is some sort of betting god. Give me a fcking break!!!
    No kidding dingus if you lost 7 games you'd be bankrupt. Pay attention in this thread, you might actually learn something.
    Comment
    • PickSix
      SBR Sharp
      • 11-27-09
      • 303

      #37
      Thanks for the two big plays! I tailed both and cashed including the Indians TT over 3.5. Much appreciated.
      Comment
      • CanuckG
        SBR Posting Legend
        • 12-23-10
        • 21978

        #38
        Originally posted by brahmabull117
        I like how everybody is fellating lakerboy



        are you idiots even reading his spreadsheet?? he went 4-7 today



        I would kill myself if I lost 7 games in 1 day and yet everybody is acting like this guy is some sort of betting god. Give me a fcking break!!!
        Aw you want all the attention from here to your threads am I right?
        Comment
        • LovetoSpooge
          SBR Sharp
          • 11-20-10
          • 426

          #39
          Originally posted by brahmabull117
          I like how everybody is fellating lakerboy



          are you idiots even reading his spreadsheet?? he went 4-7 today



          I would kill myself if I lost 7 games in 1 day and yet everybody is acting like this guy is some sort of betting god. Give me a fcking break!!!
          You're nothing but an enormous oxygen thief.
          Comment
          • JR007
            SBR Hall of Famer
            • 02-21-10
            • 5279

            #40
            Shut up and learn you idiot...........
            Comment
            • durito
              SBR Posting Legend
              • 07-03-06
              • 13173

              #41
              Originally posted by ACoochy
              Justin u really r a treasure trove of industry knowledge...Good work pal and ty


              yea remarkable finding a good dog price at SIA. good work justin
              Comment
              • jayc88
                Restricted User
                • 12-30-07
                • 6785

                #42
                Comment
                • durito
                  SBR Posting Legend
                  • 07-03-06
                  • 13173

                  #43
                  Originally posted by Justin7
                  It's nice when "half-scalps" win. For a long time though, every amazing bet I made there lost. I'm 6-9 on my spreadsheet at SIA, and even worse on plays I didn't post.

                  The only thing better than losing at SIA (which increases your longevity) is losing at Betonline, where they gift you a 25% freeplay on reloads. I was betting long-shots there that they had no business offering, and they kept giving me those freeplays on reloads when I went through an extended losing streak.

                  Freemoney at SIA, Betonline and easy promo books can turn a horrible 6 months into a break-even situation.
                  times must be tough for you
                  Comment
                  • Justin7
                    SBR Hall of Famer
                    • 07-31-06
                    • 8577

                    #44
                    Originally posted by durito
                    times must be tough for you
                    In the last Arena season, I had over 100 plays. I beat the closer on 90% of them. I'm down 20 units in that market. Betonline curiously had the highest limits of any Sportsbook for most of the season.
                    Comment
                    Search
                    Collapse
                    Top-Rated US Sportsbooks
                    Collapse
                    Working...