nice. way to stick it to the man. sbr- 26,473 posters- 5
Comment
senseionline
SBR MVP
08-20-10
1819
#22
i keep donating when is my turn
Comment
a4u2fear
SBR Hall of Famer
01-29-10
8147
#23
Cheating.
Comment
Powderguy
SBR Hall of Famer
09-18-09
6939
#24
good shit rob
Comment
Samson420
SBR High Roller
02-03-11
201
#25
good hit robmpink. your one lucky mofo.
Comment
SBR_John
SBR Posting Legend
07-12-05
16471
#26
You fukk
Comment
trixtrix
Restricted User
04-13-06
1897
#27
hey rob, can you give some of those pts to WagerWeb so they can stop stealing from players?
Comment
LordVodka
SBR Hall of Famer
08-17-09
5206
#28
WOW! That is crazy. Wonder if he's gonna get anything or keep on betting.
Comment
spurginobili
SBR MVP
05-09-09
3065
#29
Nice hit Rob! Congratulations.
Comment
spankie
SBR Hall of Famer
02-10-11
9992
#30
So how does it work SBR just flips a switch and the casino becomes very loose?
Comment
frizzelli
SBR Hall of Famer
08-06-10
8916
#31
Couldn't of happened to a nicer guy.
Comment
ThaddeusB
SBR Hall of Famer
08-10-10
8874
#32
Originally posted by spankie
So how does it work SBR just flips a switch and the casino becomes very loose?
It's called variance. The vast majority of the time, you'll lose playing casino games but every once in a while you'll win big. No conspiracy necessary to explain the win.
Comment
robmpink
SBR Posting Legend
01-09-07
13205
#33
Originally posted by frizzelli
Couldn't of happened to a nicer guy.
I guess being a failed poster pays off!
Comment
robmpink
SBR Posting Legend
01-09-07
13205
#34
Originally posted by trixtrix
hey rob, can you give some of those pts to WagerWeb so they can stop stealing from players?
Comment
robmpink
SBR Posting Legend
01-09-07
13205
#35
A quick recap of what happened. I started w/ 250 points. I hit 4 of a kind and won about 400. I made higher bets and hit another 4 of a kind. I can't remember exactly why or how, but I started playing with over $30 in each circle and got a straight flush. My balance was over 21k. I played still and was down to 15k and was able to bring it back up to 21k. I stopped and bought gift cards so I wouldn't piss everything away. I had 2k left in my account. The next morning I started playing again. I had that mofo up to 13k and things started going downhill until I busted out. I was pissed, but in the scheme of things I was able to get $800 in gift cards.