Maybe One Day I'll Hit A Big One In The SBR Casino

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • robmpink
    SBR Posting Legend
    • 01-09-07
    • 13205

    #1
    Maybe One Day I'll Hit A Big One In The SBR Casino
    Where dreams come true. I wish, I wish. Just one time.
  • BIGDAY
    SBR Aristocracy
    • 02-17-10
    • 48249

    #2
    Turned my 12 pts into 45 pts today. I call that a success unfortunately...
    Comment
    • ACoochy
      SBR Posting Legend
      • 08-19-09
      • 13949

      #3
      Pinky if u ever need a loan then feel free to Pm me pal to talk turkey..
      Comment
      • illfuuptn
        SBR MVP
        • 03-17-10
        • 1860

        #4
        Yeah then you'll have points and those are useless.
        Comment
        • robmpink
          SBR Posting Legend
          • 01-09-07
          • 13205

          #5
          Originally posted by ACoochy
          Pinky if u ever need a loan then feel free to Pm me pal to talk turkey..
          I have a loan w/ Thad, but I'll keep you in mind when it is paid off. Just hit a big one.
          Comment
          • ACoochy
            SBR Posting Legend
            • 08-19-09
            • 13949

            #6
            Originally posted by robmpink
            I have a loan w/ Thad, but I'll keep you in mind when it is paid off. Just hit a big one.
            Nice
            Comment
            • ACoochy
              SBR Posting Legend
              • 08-19-09
              • 13949

              #7
              Originally posted by illfuuptn
              Yeah then you'll have points and those are useless.
              Points=Money bookers $$$ for those of us who live outside the gambling dictatorship
              Comment
              • robmpink
                SBR Posting Legend
                • 01-09-07
                • 13205

                #8
                Originally posted by ACoochy
                Points=Money bookers $$$ for those of us who live outside the gambling dictatorship
                For the first time I will be getting something in the store once I pay Thad. To see the chips fall like that brought back memories of winning about just as much w/ real money in a DGS casino.
                Comment
                • ACoochy
                  SBR Posting Legend
                  • 08-19-09
                  • 13949

                  #9
                  Originally posted by robmpink
                  For the first time I will be getting something in the store once I pay Thad. To see the chips fall like that brought back memories of winning about just as much w/ real money in a DGS casino.
                  Comment
                  • Rod_M
                    SBR MVP
                    • 10-31-09
                    • 1282

                    #10
                    Congrats pal, I had to run my daily reports to see your hit, good job man!
                    Comment
                    • iceminers26
                      SBR Posting Legend
                      • 10-13-08
                      • 15600

                      #11
                      Congrats Rob, nice score
                      Comment
                      • Guest

                        #12
                        What are you gonna pick up at the store?
                        Comment
                        • ACoochy
                          SBR Posting Legend
                          • 08-19-09
                          • 13949

                          #13
                          Nice work Robbie Cleaned em up good...
                          Comment
                          • jjgold
                            SBR Aristocracy
                            • 07-20-05
                            • 388201

                            #14
                            It can happen if your smart and do your homework

                            Learn the games and play the right way

                            It will happen to you
                            Comment
                            • JMobile
                              SBR Posting Legend
                              • 08-21-10
                              • 19078

                              #15
                              Wish I could of done what Rob did.
                              One day I'll make my dreams come true too!
                              Good job, Rob.
                              Comment
                              • Shortstop
                                BARRELED IN @ SBR!
                                • 01-02-09
                                • 27281

                                #16
                                Congrats on your big hit, Rob!

                                Cheers to you!
                                Comment
                                • MarlinsFan2212
                                  SBR MVP
                                  • 04-19-10
                                  • 1325

                                  #17
                                  Ive turned 6 pts into 3000+ 7x w/ my best run up to 20k. Its definitely possible.

                                  Ive busted every time though because I play too long.
                                  Comment
                                  • jjgold
                                    SBR Aristocracy
                                    • 07-20-05
                                    • 388201

                                    #18
                                    Risk everything as it is only way top win
                                    Comment
                                    • blackbeSSt
                                      SBR Hall of Famer
                                      • 09-06-08
                                      • 9398

                                      #19
                                      damn rob! what were you playing? and just a heads up, after i cashed in a measly 3000 points (of which most were won in said casino) i've had shitty luck even betting 1 or 5 points
                                      Comment
                                      • immy5150
                                        SBR High Roller
                                        • 04-28-11
                                        • 198

                                        #20
                                        i have grabbed maybe 100 pts or so playing roullette...nice win there robmpink
                                        Comment
                                        • BettingGeek
                                          Restricted User
                                          • 10-07-10
                                          • 3555

                                          #21

                                          Congrats on the big hit!
                                          Comment
                                          • senseionline
                                            SBR MVP
                                            • 08-20-10
                                            • 1819

                                            #22
                                            nice job congrats
                                            Comment
                                            • lolguy999
                                              SBR MVP
                                              • 01-28-10
                                              • 3070

                                              #23
                                              nice one pal
                                              Comment
                                              Search
                                              Collapse
                                              Top-Rated US Sportsbooks
                                              Collapse
                                              Working...