Brock we love you here at sbr now remember you can win the house of your dreams if you pick winners
make a fukkin video pal!
Comment
nosniboR11
SBR Posting Legend
09-02-08
10042
#25
good luck
Comment
flyingillini
SBR Aristocracy
12-06-06
41484
#26
Brock, do your parents ever think you will get married or have kids? Or are they happy with having you live at home. I want to see you back in the game and betting more than ever. Do whatever it takes for you to be funded at at least 10 books. Gambling needs you more than ever Brock and you need it as well. I want to see you happy and become a successful big ten bettor just like when you used to have that famous smirk. The same smirk you had when Northwestern beat the Illini. You deserve it Brock..... Richie Cunningham aka Brock Landers is back.... You need to make a video wearing your Def Leppard shirt.
המוסד
המוסד למודיעין ולתפקידים מיוחדים
Comment
Brock Landers
SBR Aristocracy
06-30-08
45365
#27
Originally posted by flyingillini
Brock, do your parents ever think you will get married or have kids? Or are they happy with having you live at home. I want to see you back in the game and betting more than ever. Do whatever it takes for you to be funded at at least 10 books. Gambling needs you more than ever Brock and you need it as well. I want to see you happy and become a successful big ten bettor just like when you used to have that famous smirk. The same smirk you had when Northwestern beat the Illini. You deserve it Brock..... Richie Cunningham aka Brock Landers is back.... You need to make a video wearing your Def Leppard shirt.
LOL
I don't have a def leppard shirt pal. I'll be back in the game, albeit at a much reduced role. Can't wait! are there even 10 books out there that cater to US players anymore? LOL
Comment
WvGambler
SBR Posting Legend
04-19-10
11619
#28
What's your unit size Brock?
Comment
Brock Landers
SBR Aristocracy
06-30-08
45365
#29
Originally posted by WvGambler
What's your unit size Brock?
at this point its 50 bux a unit
Comment
WvGambler
SBR Posting Legend
04-19-10
11619
#30
Originally posted by Brock Landers
at this point its 50 bux a unit
good luck to ya
Comment
flyingillini
SBR Aristocracy
12-06-06
41484
#31
Originally posted by Brock Landers
LOL
I don't have a def leppard shirt pal. I'll be back in the game, albeit at a much reduced role. Can't wait! are there even 10 books out there that cater to US players anymore? LOL
Richie Cunningham loves to listen to Devo!
המוסד
המוסד למודיעין ולתפקידים מיוחדים
Comment
sweethook
SBR Posting Legend
11-21-07
12667
#32
i hope you do well brock , gl
Comment
The Bet Master
SBR MVP
09-29-10
2665
#33
I expect screenshots of every play
Comment
Brock Landers
SBR Aristocracy
06-30-08
45365
#34
Originally posted by The Bet Master
I expect screenshots of every play
can't post attachments here anymore
Comment
rm18
SBR Posting Legend
09-20-05
22292
#35
I knew Brock would be on the Georgia Bulldogs week 1 he didn't believe me