Any bashers on the Houston flight to CR om Wed at 9:10?
...that can score me an upgrade??
Iwinyourmoney
SBR Posting Legend
04-18-07
18368
#2
John what time you going to Henry's wed night? Sounds like a lot of us planning on meeting you there
Comment
SBR_John
SBR Posting Legend
07-12-05
16471
#3
7 pm
Remember dinner is usually early in CR. It gets dark at like 5:45pm.
Looks like we have about 6 now and could get add a few more.
Comment
Iwinyourmoney
SBR Posting Legend
04-18-07
18368
#4
I think we have more then 6, my guess is around 10-12
Comment
opie1988
SBR Posting Legend
09-12-10
23429
#5
Originally posted by SBR_John
...that can score me an upgrade??
I am on this same flight. I am confirmed in first class, and they have a companion upgrade program available for platinum members. If first class isn't full....it won't be a problem.
Having my office check on availability for you now.
Comment
The Prick
SBR MVP
08-31-05
4965
#6
damn gringos goin ta Henry's bold move. least they got there liquor license back. johnny times gotta be rough if yer ridin in the back of the plane
Comment
#7
Johnny is cheap..... that's why he's looking for the free upgrade.... I can't join you on Wednesday as I don't land until 11:40 on Thursday. Between no day light time and going south I forgot that it's dark by 6