Easy 10 Points

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • shaunovery
    SBR Posting Legend
    • 11-15-07
    • 18143

    #36
    Loved it
    Comment
    • jrbacon
      SBR High Roller
      • 02-16-11
      • 235

      #37
      I just became your 25th "like" so mission accomplished No need for points. Happy to help.
      Comment
      • Carseller4
        SBR Posting Legend
        • 10-22-09
        • 19634

        #38
        I liked!

        Good Luck in you endeavor!
        Comment
        • jose21_us
          SBR MVP
          • 05-24-10
          • 3844

          #39
          liked it!!
          Comment
          • 50cent
            SBR Wise Guy
            • 07-08-09
            • 557

            #40
            i like it....
            Comment
            • onlooker
              BARRELED IN @ SBR!
              • 08-10-05
              • 36572

              #41
              Skipped me bud.

              Comment
              • Dr_Y
                SBR Rookie
                • 05-21-11
                • 1

                #42
                I liked it but you already had 26 fans. That's fine; we should help each other build our web presence on the sports forums if people will participate. If everyone on the various forums worked like this, we could have 10,000+ fans in a matter of days (since we are a gray area community in the U.S.). Go get'em man!
                Comment
                • obamaismyuncle
                  SBR Posting Legend
                  • 12-31-08
                  • 17801

                  #43
                  liked it
                  Comment
                  • tanner40
                    SBR MVP
                    • 03-24-10
                    • 2129

                    #44
                    Originally posted by Dr_Y
                    I liked it but you already had 26 fans. That's fine; we should help each other build our web presence on the sports forums if people will participate. If everyone on the various forums worked like this, we could have 10,000+ fans in a matter of days (since we are a gray area community in the U.S.). Go get'em man!
                    SBR has a bash page, not sure about a regular page advertising the forum and odds page. Might be something to look into.
                    Comment
                    • belvedere86
                      SBR Wise Guy
                      • 08-19-10
                      • 910

                      #45
                      liked it. BOL
                      Comment
                      • obamaismyuncle
                        SBR Posting Legend
                        • 12-31-08
                        • 17801

                        #46
                        Originally posted by tanner40
                        SBR has a bash page, not sure about a regular page advertising the forum and odds page. Might be something to look into.
                        thanks for the points but how are you giving 10 when you're not a PRO?
                        Comment
                        • yisman
                          SBR Aristocracy
                          • 09-01-08
                          • 75682

                          #47
                          think he is

                          it's just displaying that for some reason to do with the renewal process.
                          Comment
                          • BettingGeek
                            Restricted User
                            • 10-07-10
                            • 3555

                            #48
                            Liked it!
                            Comment
                            • Glitch
                              SBR Posting Legend
                              • 07-08-09
                              • 11795

                              #49
                              also liked.
                              Comment
                              • topgame85
                                SBR Posting Legend
                                • 03-30-08
                                • 12325

                                #50
                                Originally posted by obamaismyuncle
                                thanks for the points but how are you giving 10 when you're not a PRO?
                                Discussed before birefly on the forum but:

                                1 month before your renewal you lose the SBR PRO tag as a reminder to renew but still receive the benefits..
                                Comment
                                • thaman79
                                  SBR Sharp
                                  • 02-10-11
                                  • 444

                                  #51
                                  Originally posted by tanner40
                                  Hey boys I am copying SBR and am going to giveaway points if you like my Facebook page.

                                  I started a property management company here in Maryland and I need to get 25 likes to fully maximize the Facebook site.

                                  http://www.facebook.com/BuckhornPM

                                  Post in here that you liked it and I will transfer the points.
                                  Hey bro I just liked it. Brandon Harkey is the name. GL
                                  Comment
                                  • Wrigley
                                    SBR Hall of Famer
                                    • 12-28-07
                                    • 7268

                                    #52
                                    Originally posted by tanner40
                                    Ok now it says I'm a pro
                                    FYI mine shows you as a non pro still
                                    Comment
                                    • Guest

                                      #53
                                      Likedddd
                                      Comment
                                      • Robber
                                        SBR Hall of Famer
                                        • 10-21-09
                                        • 6432

                                        #54
                                        I liked it



                                        Baby I like it
                                        Comment
                                        • danso
                                          SBR MVP
                                          • 10-26-10
                                          • 2224

                                          #55
                                          Liked it last night. Think u skipped me
                                          Comment
                                          • FlipK11
                                            SBR High Roller
                                            • 05-24-11
                                            • 149

                                            #56
                                            This deal still stand? I liked it just now . Ya got 33 now!
                                            Comment
                                            • The Sensei
                                              SBR High Roller
                                              • 12-31-10
                                              • 200

                                              #57
                                              liked it... good luck with the company
                                              Comment
                                              • JerseyLove
                                                SBR MVP
                                                • 02-15-10
                                                • 2183

                                                #58
                                                I liked it. Bless youre company
                                                Comment
                                                • iifold
                                                  SBR Posting Legend
                                                  • 04-25-10
                                                  • 11111

                                                  #59
                                                  Originally posted by iifold
                                                  If you guys are sharp, you'll do this with your 10 points...

                                                  <table class="WagerTable" width="100%" border="0" cellspacing="2"><tbody><tr><td>Aug 14</td><td align="left">MLB [951] SDG +135 [Action] </td></tr><tr><td>Aug 14</td><td align="left">MLB [955] WAS +1½+105 [C WANG -R/R HALLADAY -R] </td></tr><tr><td>Aug 14</td><td align="left">MLB [957] CUB +141 [Action] </td></tr><tr><td>Aug 14</td><td align="left">MLB [959] PIT +170 [Action] </td></tr><tr><td>Aug 14</td><td align="left">MLB [965] NYM +125 [Action] </td></tr><tr><td>Aug 14</td><td align="left">MLB [967] MIN +135 [Action] </td></tr><tr><td>Aug 14</td><td align="left">MLB [978] SEA +150 [Action] </td></tr><tr><td colspan="3">Risking 10 SBR To Win 4133.74 SBR</td></tr></tbody></table>

                                                  Comment
                                                  • tanner40
                                                    SBR MVP
                                                    • 03-24-10
                                                    • 2129

                                                    #60
                                                    Thanks guys. Everyone has been paid
                                                    Comment
                                                    • aggieshawn
                                                      SBR MVP
                                                      • 01-24-07
                                                      • 4378

                                                      #61
                                                      Link did not work for me.
                                                      Comment
                                                      • Glitch
                                                        SBR Posting Legend
                                                        • 07-08-09
                                                        • 11795

                                                        #62
                                                        Originally posted by aggieshawn
                                                        Link did not work for me.
                                                        replace the part before ".com" with the word "facebook"
                                                        Comment
                                                        • secretstash
                                                          SBR Posting Legend
                                                          • 03-29-10
                                                          • 14907

                                                          #63
                                                          liked it.. gl with ur biz

                                                          -stash
                                                          Comment
                                                          • bachngocduong
                                                            SBR MVP
                                                            • 03-17-06
                                                            • 1826

                                                            #64
                                                            like it
                                                            Comment
                                                            • 305GURU
                                                              Restricted User
                                                              • 10-04-10
                                                              • 1038

                                                              #65
                                                              nice...liked it
                                                              Comment
                                                              • InTheDrink
                                                                SBR Posting Legend
                                                                • 11-23-09
                                                                • 23983

                                                                #66
                                                                i was #36
                                                                Comment
                                                                • cant call it
                                                                  SBR Hall of Famer
                                                                  • 08-29-10
                                                                  • 8817

                                                                  #67
                                                                  i liked it
                                                                  Comment
                                                                  • cant call it
                                                                    SBR Hall of Famer
                                                                    • 08-29-10
                                                                    • 8817

                                                                    #68
                                                                    no wait I take that back...I loved it
                                                                    Comment
                                                                    • jrmartin.mig
                                                                      SBR Wise Guy
                                                                      • 11-29-10
                                                                      • 624

                                                                      #69
                                                                      liked it, congrats, I used to own a property managment company in SW Florida. It was a ton of work to start up and get going, but once things start rolling, you will love the monthly money coming in just for picking up the checks!
                                                                      Comment
                                                                      • cant call it
                                                                        SBR Hall of Famer
                                                                        • 08-29-10
                                                                        • 8817

                                                                        #70
                                                                        liked it on FB this morning
                                                                        Comment
                                                                        Search
                                                                        Collapse
                                                                        Top-Rated US Sportsbooks
                                                                        Collapse
                                                                        Working...